PDA

View Full Version : Maisie Trollette Raises over 200,000 baht in 2 weeks

June 1st, 2006, 12:46
DELETED

June 1st, 2006, 22:10
you are quite wrong boygeorge..2 of Pattaya's finest residents performed the famous Australian Emu Dance in traditional costume and I'm sure you will find the pics at Boxer Travels.

And what about the fabulous David Raven..how braveof him to rip-off Maisie Trollette's act ( who is appearing this saturday at the Bondi in Jomtien)..I wonder if he will have the nerve to turn up !!!

June 2nd, 2006, 15:27
DELETED

catawampuscat
June 2nd, 2006, 18:40
I am sure MONTY is the best BBQ chef in all of Pattaya but why does the village idiotu have to get tacky and attack Chris again and again..
Can't he post without attacking Niddy's Nook or Chris?? I am sure it must be against the rules of this forum for one
member to constantly attack another in almost every thread and to attack his business as well.. The village idiot is a vicious queen
with a nasty agenda and it entails boosting Monty at every opportunity and attacking Chris and Niddys Nook also at any opportunity..

Besides being tedious and tacky, it shows the ugly side of the farang expat community , where tacky bitches use this forum to
try to hurt others businesses for their own purposes.. The village idiot is a dangerous sick piece of work and should be put away with
all his other handles, like georgieboy, the bbb sickos, monty, and I am sure a couple more...

I think it is long past time for our moderator to ban any posts or thread attacking Niddy's Nook as this forum should be informative and
helpful and not a place for the village idiot to rant and rave and spew his vile rumours and attacks...

lonelywombat
June 2nd, 2006, 19:14
[quote="catawampuscat"t why does the village idiot have to get tacky and attack Chris again and again..
Can't he post without attacking Niddy's Nook or Chris??
The village idiot is a vicious queen with a nasty agenda and it entails boosting Monty at every opportunity and attacking Chris and Niddys Nook also at any opportunity..

.[/quote]

If you are living long term in Montys B&B then your comments about other venues have to be suspect?
I don't know why LMTU is so viscous about other places, maybe he does not get a commission like he does for Majestic

June 2nd, 2006, 20:47
Viscous? As in a slow-moving puddling of slime?

June 2nd, 2006, 21:04
) never any sign of the American Teacher at any of these charity functions, .

Obviously AT has more sense than to attend any functions that you are gracing.

If you posts are indicative of your general conversation then I would also prefer to 'stay at home' rather than be subjected to your constant bile against other businesses.

Maybe AT refuses to match the kick-backs you receive from the places you constantly promote?

Incidentally as you are so 'in the know' just how much did this event raise for charity (nett)?

Monty-old
June 3rd, 2006, 00:37
On the night I heared David announce that the total some raised 25,500 bht.
This is a net figure, This is also published on www.sunneplaza.com (http://www.sunneplaza.com) and www.thai4life.com (http://www.thai4life.com)
So it is not a matter of being in the know, the whole world are in the know if thay take a look.
And I must Thank Wally, David & team for a great night.
And the surport they give to G.A.P. As thanks to Thais4 Life the boys at G.A.P. Care House get food
vouchers,and with out there help we could not keep going.
Finaly I would like to thank every one that attended & warm heartly donated.
Thanks Monty.

June 4th, 2006, 16:38
Why was it called an Australian BBQ? Looked like a normal BBQ to me, fried rice, fruit...

Yes. I thought maybe...was hoping...they were going to barbeque our favorite Ozzie. Those hams alone could feed all Pattaya!... :bootyshake: Once someone figures out how to clean them. Or were you speaking of the fruit, John?

June 4th, 2006, 18:58
Re: Dangerous Unfounded Libellees statements

Accepting without argument that you are rightly acknowledged as the Village Idiot, can you explain to those of us with even an iota of intelligence what the point is in your going back to edit the title of your orginal post out of all context with the original subject line when you are unable to even spell the word you are grasping for? :albino:

June 5th, 2006, 17:38
:fart:
Webster says:
Libel.ee', Libel.lee n. One against whom a libel is filed.
Apparently, one against whom has been libelled is making dangerous statements?
I guess that makes sense--Sort of--but who has been libelleed? And what dangerous statements is (s)he making?

The joy of being nuts: One doesn't need to make sense--And it drives other people nuts.

June 5th, 2006, 18:10
[quote="Edith who has been libelleed? And what dangerous statements is (s)he making?

quote]

The Village Idiot took offence at a suggestion the he had ever accepted a free drink/meal from one of the many establishments he has publicised.

God forbid that he would ever consider such an act of betrayal :bounce:

June 6th, 2006, 15:05
[quote="Edith who has been libelleed? And what dangerous statements is (s)he making?

quote]The Village Idiot took offense at a suggestion the he had ever accepted a free drink/meal from one of the many establishments he has publicized. God forbid that he would ever consider such an act of betrayal :bounce:

Thank you for clarifying that.
I must have missed it because I never manage to make it more than a-quarter-of-the-way-through one of his missives before my eyes cross or the gin kicks in....but then shouldn't it be?... never mind....

What's wrong with this blessed gin? Maybe I need a little pony more...My little pony: gin.

paulg
June 6th, 2006, 17:12

quote]

The Village Idiot took offence at a suggestion the he had ever accepted a free drink/meal from one of the many establishments he has publicised.

Surely he does not write that crap for nothing, but on second thoughts that is probably what it is worth.

Surfcrest
June 7th, 2006, 20:23
He gave his time free then collected 200,000 baht for his Orphans if there was more people like this what a wonderful world it would

What a wonderful world it is!

It never ceases to amaze me, the turn out, the buy on and the generosity in Pattaya especially for these very worthy fundraising initiatives.

Each time I attend and I look at the huge crowd in attendance I wonder how many in attendance belong or know of this Sawatdee community. Stranger still the 180-degree difference between many membersтАЩ real personality and their Sawatdee personality. For some the confusion comes with using a second language to communicate and the misconceptions people have when they read some posts.

There are some great people out there doing some very positive things to change how we (the gay population) is viewed in Thailand.

Thank you very much LMTU for your part in this and other alike initiatives and to all of you out there that are giving a little back to the country, rather than simply taking.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
June 8th, 2006, 08:10
No grudges from me most certainly! Next time we are both in Bangkok at the same time IтАЩll buy you dinner at The Balcony Pub. (hahaha)

Right now IтАЩm back in Lotusland, enjoying summer at English Bay with all the gorgeous asian boys this fine city has to offer. Thankfully more Thaiboys have been moving into the neighborhood making the scenery all the more breathtaking.

IтАЩll be sharing some more photos of these and other beautiful young men in the тАЬAnother CountryтАЭ forum as I see them and around Pride week. IтАЩll be back in Latin America in autumn and S.E. Asia right after Christmas. If the price of gold goes any higher I might just retire while IтАЩm still young and float around the world chasing clear skies.

Until then, there is plenty here to enjoy until at least October.

See you in Thailand again someday!

Surfcrest