PDA

View Full Version : Children Must Play

timmberty
March 8th, 2013, 23:05
latin are you ok .. you just mentioned booking flights for this reason, and that reason ... and didnt even mention taking the cabin staff into the loo and shag them rotton for 200 baht !!
you dear boy .. are slipping.

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2013, 01:53
gerefan...I have tried it...we are not even thru Q1/2013 ...I'm currently working out of barcelona and Amsterdam and already in 2013 been twice to the US, once to Brazil, once to Asia , and done half a dozen short european trips....all in biz class (except for the euro trips)....so what I've forgotten about flying biz...and the lounges...you still have to learn...and I havent even hit 40 yet.
And I certainly wouldnt pay for a biz class ticket simply because of a few extra meals or stupid lounge access.....what ar you...addled??

timmberty
March 9th, 2013, 02:03
you aint even 40 yet ?? homes in spain and holland .. tried to retire a few years ago but got bored so went back to travelling the world trouble shooting in any country that will let you in ...
lordy mumma ... when ever you start to get a touch belivable, you throw another spanner in the works .. you should team up with beachy .. bullshitters&co .. if you got a problem and no one else can fit it. you can always hire the sawadee team .. do you wear a t-shit that says ... i aint getting on no plane you fool .. whilst you sip a martini in the club executive lounge ??

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2013, 03:05
timberty...darling...jealousy will get you everywhere....and by the way...my balls dropped at age 12 and by late 13th I had already fucked my biology teacher....and no i was not molested......comments...??darling!

timmberty
March 9th, 2013, 03:17
is there need for comments ? less than 40yrs old .. a multi millionair .. yet on here on a friday night, when you could be out doing whom ever you wish.whats your chat up line when you are in the scummiest part of town and you pull a tramp? i could give you 1000euro .. but no, heres 20 now wipe my bum with that note before you leave ...
as for what you do with your teachers .. i now find it hard to belive you really was so spechless at what your good friend brucy wrote ... comments ?

MiniMee
March 9th, 2013, 03:25
......comments...??darling!

So, what you are saying is, whilst you're not yet forty, you're actually going on sixty, your balls have nearly dried out, you are biologically fucked and you take every opportunity to molest everything in sight.

Am I right?

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2013, 05:12
timmberty...never said I was a millionaire,,,....as for friday night....this is europe...its midnight...time to go out....
minimee....wow...the envy.....I love it......more...please...

a447
March 9th, 2013, 09:20
Timmberty wrote:
you aint even 40 yet ?? homes in spain and holland .. tried to retire a few years ago but got bored so went back to travelling the world trouble shooting in any country that will let you in ...

You forget to mention his 21 cm cock which has the girth of a can of Redbull, as mentioned in the "Have You Got a Big One" thread in the Global Forum.

Yeah, "bull" all the way!

On January 15 2008 Latin wrote:

I thought it was a bloody good effort, and as someone who is post 40......

Yet on January 9 2013 Latin wrote:

.and I havent even hit 40 yet.

Oh, dear.

March 9th, 2013, 11:01
I hope you dont feel a447 is stalking you latintopxxxx every post a miriade of quotes from posts in the dim distant past and each as long as a chapter from War and Peace. :laughing3:

a447
March 9th, 2013, 14:28
Brisbaneguy, your sympathy for latin is touching. :sign5:

But I'm not surprised that you chose to attack me, rather than my post.
You have no comment on his obvious lie??
Nothing?
You just accept it??
O.k. Up2u, of course.

But I think posters on this forum have the right to expect others to tell the truth. Surely that it the minimum requirement.

As for "stalking,' I simply typed "40" in the search box on latin's profile. Took all of 20 seconds.
Hardly rocket science - well, not for most of us on this board. lol

As for the "miriade(sic) of quotes" and "long as a chapter from War and Peace", what can I say?

There were 2 quotes from latin and 5 lines from me.

a447
March 10th, 2013, 10:19
So, latin......comments?

March 10th, 2013, 10:51
I have a comment. Why not take all this private since it has nothing to do with the topic title. How is that ??

a447
March 10th, 2013, 11:28
Nor do these:

There is a God after all.

you aint even 40 yet ?? homes in spain and holland ......

timberty...darling...jealousy will get you everywhere....and by the way...my balls dropped at age 12 and by late 13th I had already fucked my biology teacher....and no i was not molested......comments...??darling!

is there need for comments ? less than 40yrs old .. a multi millionair ..

So, what you are saying is, whilst you're not yet forty, you're actually going on sixty

timmberty...never said I was a millionaire,,,....

hope you dont feel a447 is stalking you latintopxxxx

I'm surprised you hadn't noticed, butterfly.

And I am also surprised that you have let an obvious lie go unchallenged!

So much for the integrity of the board.

March 10th, 2013, 12:08
Brisbaneguy, your sympathy for latin is touching. :sign5:

But I'm not surprised that you chose to attack me, rather than my post.
You have no comment on his obvious lie??
Nothing?
You just accept it??
O.k. Up2u, of course.Yanking your chain is such sweet pleasure and you provide so many opportunities. Lighten up, dude.

March 10th, 2013, 13:45
Nor do these:

[quote]There is a God after all.

you aint even 40 yet ?? homes in spain and holland ......

is there need for comments ? less than 40yrs old .. a multi millionair ..

So, what you are saying is, whilst you're not yet forty, you're actually going on sixty

timmberty...never said I was a millionaire,,,....

hope you dont feel a447 is stalking you latintopxxxx

I'm surprised you hadn't noticed, butterfly.

And I am also surprised that you have let an obvious lie go unchallenged!

So much for the integrity of the board.[/quote:2hv7emu1]

Actually I had noticed but was trying to be a bit lenient but as the thread kept sliding further and further off topic I thought I should step in. As far as the possible lie goes, I do not care how old he is.

a447
March 10th, 2013, 14:21
No, I don't care how old he is either.

I care about the fact he lied and neither you nor Neal deemed it necessary to challenge him.

But the way in which you have moved my post makes no sense. It went like this:

I posted:

So, latin......comments?

You posted:

I have a comment. Why not take all this private since it has nothing to do with the topic title. How is that ??

March 10th, 2013, 14:33
No, I don't care how old he is either.

I care about the fact he lied and neither you nor Neal deemed it necessary to challenge him.

But the way in which you have moved my post makes no sense. It went like this:

I posted:

[quote]So, latin......comments?

You posted:

I have a comment. Why not take all this private since it has nothing to do with the topic title. How is that ??[/quote:36oc7tfz]

First of all since you have not made this private I will say this: You have no idea what you are talking about and are making an assumption. Why didn't you ask if I moved the post and why. As far as confronting members this is an anonymous board and it is not our job to challenge users unless it is a duplicate username. It is time to give this a rest and move on.

a447
March 10th, 2013, 14:39
Why didn't you ask if I moved the post and why.

I don't have to. Here's why:

A Moderating action/decision will be clearly explained (in any other color except black text) within the post or thread in question, and the explanation will include a reference to the specific Guideline deemed violated.

And that's from your own Sawatdee Posting Rules!!!

If you can't abide by your own rules, how can you expect others to?

March 10th, 2013, 14:43
PM sent

Neal
March 10th, 2013, 15:25
OK here is why...It's all off topic and he already said that.