PDA

View Full Version : How to Annoy your Thai Boyfriend?

Mancs
March 10th, 2013, 04:44
Not that I have ever done this. Well, there was the time I wouldn't go in the gold shops....

Some good ones from another forum:
-comment how light skinned the tv soap stars are
-change channel from thai soap to a farang news channel; BBC world is perfect
-buy self gold
-tell him you don't need to go meet his family for the first time as you have already been to Isaan with previous partner/s
-shower as soon as come home
-Sms him to say not to cook, that you are bringing food home-then arrive with pie, peas and mash; 2 servings

Any more?

Neal
March 10th, 2013, 05:24
I have never done this but the thought of something cruel to your b/f or any boy would be to suddenly pause and say "oh let's take a 2 minute break I'm gonna get off too quickly". :evil4:

gaymandenmark
March 10th, 2013, 05:53
..to ask him.. if he is talking to you, and wake you up in the middle of the night, and you have to take your earplugs out, while his is looking at a soap or some loud music channels, ...are you on yaba?

To fight about the remote control.

When you are asked if you can loan him 10000 baht, immediately say no, not possible, because you have already decided to give him a gift of 5000 baht.

oh well, maybe not especially boyfriend related.

francois
March 10th, 2013, 06:10
Play with his X-box when he is not there. He will insist you had another boy in the room.

catawampuscat
March 10th, 2013, 06:21
speak only Thai to him.. I have heard "speak English" more than once

Dodger
March 10th, 2013, 06:50
Here's one I tryed personally and it worked like a charm:

I came home drunk and woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss. Then I stumbled back into the bedroom and placed a 1,000 baht tip on the bedstand next to where my boyfriend of about 7 years was attempting to sleep and told him he had to leave before my boyfriend came home.

I told him I must have been sleep-walking.

cdnmatt
March 10th, 2013, 07:08
While in the same room if you're behind your computer, login to Skype and send a bunch of SMS messages to yourself. Pretend to have a big SMS convo with someone, and when he asks who it is, say "a friend".

When leaving to go downtown, when he asks where you're going, just say "Hong Kong" and quickly walk out.

Get him back for all those times he wakes you up, then proceeds to ask, "are you sleeping?". When he falls asleep on the couch, sit beside him, start playing a little grab-ass or something, and when he wakes up just ask nonchalantly, "oh geez, were you sleeping?"

Wait for him to do laundry, then quickly steal his favorite set of clothes and put them on.

bruce_nyc
March 10th, 2013, 07:30
These are really funny and fun to read, but I think we also need a sister thread about how to give your Thai boyfriend joy and happiness.

zinzone
March 10th, 2013, 18:46
These are really funny and fun to read, but I think we also need a sister thread about how to give your Thai boyfriend joy and happiness.
No, no that would be far less fun!

My suggestion to annoy is:
Tell him that bending over for you is not a proper job, and he should go and work at Mcdonalds.

RatThai
March 11th, 2013, 00:22
Tell him that he has less than thirty minutes to get ready including having a shower and the whole performance of hair gel. I never known someone apart from women take so long to get ready. We often have a change or shirt or two until we ave decided on the right one.

bruce_nyc
March 11th, 2013, 04:39
I know THAT's true..... lol

I don't have to begin getting ready until I see that he's almost finished getting ready... ( i.e. he's already changed outfits at least two times ) :8(

cameroncat
March 13th, 2013, 08:53
- When he asks "Do you Love Me?" Hesitate for about 5 seconds before answering

- criticize his driving

psd1315
March 14th, 2013, 12:43
When your in the middle of doing the boom boom deed, open all the curtains, turn up all the lights, tell him you want the world to know how happy you are sharing this moment. Oulalaaaaa! :blob3:

Beachlover
April 6th, 2013, 13:52
Curtains do make a difference.

I prefer to make love waking up in the morning more than at night before going to sleep...

With one of my ex-BFs who is Thai... What I found was if we were sleeping at MY place, we could do it before sleeping and after waking up in the morning as well. Both were no problem. But if we were sleeping at HIS place, we would do it at night but he never wanted to do it in the morning, even if he seemed horny.

Eventually I worked out he simply can't have sex when it's bright or even semi-light, where as for me, I don't mind having sex when it's bright (though dark and dim is more romantic).

The solution? Install some decent black out blinds (not the semi-transparent ones he had) in his apartment. All of a sudden, morning sex is back on the table at his place!

The other thing I've found gets Thai guys going (more so than other nationalities, in my experience) is a Jacuzzi... though I'm not sure why.

Rush, Yet Again
April 6th, 2013, 20:04
But we all know that imaginary boyfriends disappear in the light of the day Beach, just like the scary monsters hiding under the bed.

goji
April 7th, 2013, 04:48
Then I stumbled back into the bedroom and placed a 1,000 baht tip on the bedstand next to where my boyfriend of about 7 years was attempting to sleep and told him he had to leave before my boyfriend came home. Excellent......

Mancs
April 7th, 2013, 08:07
..to ask him.. if he is talking to you, and wake you up in the middle of the night, and you have to take your earplugs out, while his is looking at a soap or some loud music channels, ...are you on yaba?

To fight about the remote control.

When you are asked if you can loan him 10000 baht, immediately say no, not possible, because you have already decided to give him a gift of 5000 baht.

oh well, maybe not especially boyfriend related.

I think most of the Thai men I've known would regard a 5000 baht gift as a very good start and look to improve on the offer shortly. Techniques I've been faced with include:
-his musing on going to work in a go go bar
-his mother needs 10,000 baht to plant rice
-do I know what 'small money' he earns in his job (this is true if it's 300 baht a day minimum wage and may well get me reaching for my wallet)
-he needs x rays for a hurt arm but can't afford it

christianpfc
April 9th, 2013, 17:34
I don't understand why anyone would deliberately annoy his boyfriend (or any other person).

But I once read in a journal "How to impress your hi-so friends" and "How to annoy your hi-so friends".

"Wai every soi dog, child and beggar" stayed in my mind.

Mancs
April 13th, 2013, 21:40
I did mean it ironically. If we know what annoys them we may know what makes them happy. I have certainly made my share of mistakes in annoying them.

Alex303
April 14th, 2013, 21:24
In my case its an odd one bloody 'Listerine'... I normally like to use the stuff after brushing my teeth morning / evening, most Thai boys seemed to like it (previous BF loved it). Then one evening after showering, teeth brushed & all ready for action...all of a sudden 'G' (BF) says to me 'what have you been eating' as we're lying on the bed together...he's sniffing the air disdainfully, so i'm thinking WTF...head rapidly back to the bathroom...cue yet more intense brushing of teeth & another does of Listerine. Return to the bed and almost howls of utter protest from 'G'...to which I then say I give up!!!

Then the penny drops so I head back to the bathroom grab the Listerine bottle, bring it to him & ask him to sniff, as soon as his little nose wrinkled up I knew...sling the Listerine in the damn bin and yet more fucking brushing of teeth to now loose the Listerine smell.

The things we do for love!!!