PDA

View Full Version : Planing my next trip

March 9th, 2013, 03:18
Now the flight is sorted...i've been planing my 4 week stay...when i get to Suvanibumi ..i'm getting the shuttle or Taxi to
Don Mueang then fly to Udon Thani ..my bf will be meeting me there and we usually stay in a really nice hotel called Paradise
were there a couple of days then his family turn up in a taxi truck and we travell to Bungalows we like near his village for 7 days
its beautifull there
On the sunday its my birthday so his family and friends have a birthday party for me and we all get mou and his cute friends allways get touchy feely ha ha
sometimes we go to a Isaan concert in the area ....if you've never been to one ..give it a try ..there so much fun and every one is very friendly
After staying in Isaan we go back to Udon Thani airport for flight to Bkk and taxi or bus to Pattaya for 2 and half weeks
the last couple of times we've stayed at Mosaik really like it there so today i just booked it again....so we will be having lots of fun and frolicks there ha ha

RatThai
March 9th, 2013, 05:28
Bluechris, in response to your thread I am following a similar course. Arrive BBK airport then driver and car to BBK to stay at Holiday Inn, convenient and well priced for a suite. BF will meet me and we will stay for a few days not been into the city now for some years. Then up to Surin to meet family and also to celebrate my birthday. We will stay in hotel in town, his family and friends will come for party in town and then in home village to meet village head- not to sure what to expect here. Then down to my villa in Pattaya where we indulge for the next two weeks. Maybe try some of the bars that I have not been too before. I usually off another friend we know in Funny Boys so we three have good time together and my BF can have another Isan boy to chat to, drink with and smoke and eat Isan food at home. I like the company around the house and horseplay in the pool. But bed is for him and me. Threesomes were sometime ago now. I think I would need the blue pill if I was to go back to that. LOL.

March 9th, 2013, 08:51
Yes Ratthai ..it is very much like what i'm doing..i love doing the 2 versions of Thai....the peace and beauty of Isaan and the party city Pattaya..its really good to do different things there....stimulates the mind
you wont have any problem with the elder of the village ....he will just be a regular guy.....the one in my bf's village allways gives me a blessing at the little temple for a safe journey home
so do you time your birthday and his to be together ?..cause that helps me to decide when to be there
i think its so much fun having a birthday there compared to england..in the uk ..friends only want to party at the weekend but in Thai it dosent matter which day....good job cause its on a sunday this year lol :occasion9: