PDA

View Full Version : Soon Welcoming More UK Members with Out in the City UK

Neal
March 7th, 2013, 22:35
Sawatdee Forum will feature a half page ad in the next two issues of Out in the City UK and introduce more and more to Thailand and its gay community as well as this forum. This exciting magazine will join with QX Magazine, Thai Puan, Q Magazine and now Out in the City in the UK.
Sawatdee Forum advertising everywhere!

cdnmatt
March 7th, 2013, 23:18
Why delete the truth? Before you spend all that money on advertising, you may want to think about changing your board format around a little to attract newcomers. In internet terms, this thing is prehistoric.

Neal
March 7th, 2013, 23:20
Matt what was deleted was your printing that LMTU was still a member. His membership wa deleted over a week ago. As far as the format of the board when you break out that cheque book and buy the board you can change it to anything you like. In the meantime....

cdnmatt
March 8th, 2013, 00:27
I already made you a fair offer, and you refused it. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but just don't like seeing people throw their money away into a black hole, which it seems you're doing.

Can I ask, due to the previous advertising in magazines, have you noticed an increase in traffic to the board? My guess is yes, correct?

Neal
March 8th, 2013, 03:46
I don't discuss my business on an open forum. Dont push towards getting a warning.

latintopxxx
March 8th, 2013, 18:44
Neal, congratulations in trying to promote Thailand and Pattaya, would be interesting if it led to an increase in western European gay tourism.

Neal
March 8th, 2013, 19:00
I do hope that more and more people read and join the forum and read the good things about the land of smiles which yes, eventully brings them here to see the beauty. Your help is needed in keeping the forum #1 and showing them by writing some real good articles about why you enjoy Thailand and hat it has to offer. Yes young men also. Show them that we are not here doing juveniles and molesting kids and there is just a lot more to this place than the outside world hears about.