PDA

View Full Version : Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

dannja
March 7th, 2013, 13:48
My 2 friends and i will be in Pattaya for a brief 3-day weekend this month-end. We are not a conservative bunch so we prefer our activities to be sleazy. We just visited the Philippines and were satisfied with the gay go-go bars there which show a lot of frontal dance action. From the posts i have read, it is still vague which go go bar we would go to. i just have some questions and hope to get honest recommendations from members who frequent pattaya haunts.

1.) which bar/s in pattaya have all the way nudity (meaning the boys really expose their members explicitly) while dancing? yes, i'm talking about those cock shows :tongue1: of masculine boys not femme/ladyboys ones.

2.) which bar/s not to waste time on or avoid mainly due to the fact that most of what the boys can show are just bulges in underwear? :angry5:

3.) we don't mind the prices of drinks and bar fine fees coz we believe IT IS the norm but if you can recommend a price range for offing a boy (shortime/longterm) and the subsequent tip amount we should be giving, it will be much appreciated.

4.) which beach front is OK with tourists to swim topless? coz i was told it is prohibited to walk around without a shirt on...

We apologize for being too blunt and honest but we cant pretend we want wholesome fun when all we want is the opposite. Any more tips for having fun are welcome... thank you and we would appreciate them answers :help:

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 02:39
The Bad News

The problem is.... You would likely get a different answer from every single person here.... depending on their taste, personal preferences, and which bar they happened to have a great experience with in the past....

The Good News

It's so easy in Pattaya. All you have to do is start out in Boyztown. Walk door to door to all the go go bars and take a peek inside. ( If you need to, you can ask for simple directions to all the go go bars at the front desk at Ambiance Hotel or Cafe Royale Hotel, for example. There are 3 streets of male go go bars there. Make sure you check out all the go go bars on all three streets. ) If you don't see anything even slightly possibly appealing, don't let them force you inside to buy a drink.... unless you want to.

Start out around 9pm or 9:30pm.... I suggest A Bomb, Funny Boys, Toy Boys, and hit every go go bar in between.... again, don't go inside unless you see something you like by peeking in the front door....

If you strike out at every go go bar in Boyztown, there is another gay male area called Sunee Plaza. Sunee Plaza is a very short motorbike taxi ( or walk ) away..... with a whole slew of more male go go bars. ( Make sure any boys you "off" are at least 18 and have a proper ID card. Make sure your hotel front desk also verifies his age with his ID card. )

Obviously, even though many of the bars are very different from each other, they all stay in business somehow.... Everyone has their own taste, and there is something in Pattaya for almost every taste.

Up2U
March 8th, 2013, 07:30
Your recommendation does not meet the op's first condition. There is just a few bars with nudity in the BT area, X-Boys being one but in a show format. I would suggest Eros and Happy Boys in the Sunee and also the new 'curtain' bars from another thread also in the Sunee.

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 08:23
thank you @bruce_nyc. from the looks of it i would assume A Bomb, Funny Boys & Toy Boys have nudity and cock shows. We would check them out... by the way, are the touts and mamasans agressive enough to like force you to stay inside even you just "peeked" in the front door to check whats going on inside? in the Philippines, this wasn't possible. They have a so-called entrance fee that you compulsorily pay with the doorman and that fee gets forfeitied should you exit after seeing what's inside. Is this also applicable in Pattaya bars? we might end up paying a cover charge each time we peek you know and thats ridiculous! we'd rather choose to stay in 1 or 2 bars for one night if there is frontal nudity and cocks on parade. :alc:

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 08:29
Your recommendation does not meet the op's first condition. There is just a few bars with nudity in the BT area, X-Boys being one but in a show format. I would suggest Eros and Happy Boys in the Sunee and also the new 'curtain' bars from another thread also in the Sunee.

thanx Up2U. from what u said i would assume XBoys to perfectly qualify as the bar with frontal nudity and cock shows. which other bar/s in BT is/are at par with XBoys interms of that? now these "curtain" bars in the Sunee sound interesting? what type of activities occur there? would it be safe to assume they have have frontal nudity and cock shows too? can you name these bars so we know how to ask for them? really appreciate these ideas... :blob3:

francois
March 8th, 2013, 08:38
I would not suggest trying the curtain bars; maybe more risky than frisky.

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 08:42
@dannja Are you planning to off some boys? Or are you only interested in seeing frontal nudity in a bar?

No . The bars I mentioned do not have full frontal nudity. They have the best looking boys ( in my opinion ).There are only 1 or 2 bars that might barely have frontal nudity. X Boys; only in the show. And maybe 1 or 2 bars in Sunee might sneak a peek of some Cock.┬аHowever, those places did not have attractive boys ( in my opinion ).

Do you want attractive boys?┬аOr only visible cock in a bar?

Also, in my experience, you can be reluctant to enter any go go bar.... They will try to get you to go inside... You tell them you only want to peek in... and they will let you peek in the door.... briefly.

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 08:59
@francois

risky? is it because of a possible raid by the authorities? i belive that if we were to "touch" a boy in a bar premises and he qualfies to be of legal age (18+) that shouldn't get us into trouble... or i may have a wrong idea altogethr. enlighten me. thanx

@bruce_nyc

we'd love to see frontal nudity foremost so mistakenly enetring a bar which goes as far as showing a bulge in underwear only would be extremely frustrating. offing a boy would be a consequence of liking what we see. that's the reason why we'd rather skip the wholesome un-sleazy bars and jump to the sleazier ones without delay. as for taste, we prefer to see masculine boys of any shape and build. Not into Femme and ladyboyish screamers yeah.. :leb:

Up2U
March 8th, 2013, 09:08

thanx Up2U. from what u said i would assume XBoys to perfectly qualify as the bar with frontal nudity and cock shows. which other bar/s in BT is/are at par with XBoys interms of that? now these "curtain" bars in the Sunee sound interesting? what type of activities occur there? would it be safe to assume they have have frontal nudity and cock shows too? can you name these bars so we know how to ask for them? really appreciate these ideas... :blob3:

X-Boys is as close to a Bangkok style sex show as you are going to get in Pattaya and no there is no nudity except during showtime. Sounds like Bangkok will be more to your liking. Sunee used to have jack-off shows but police raids have put an end to that. Last curtain show I went to I had a cock slammed down my throat. Best just to walk around and explore places on your own. It is cheap and can be fun for the first time visitor.

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 09:28
based on the responses, so far XBoys would be the no doubt nudity place we would enjoy. XboysLand is another co-owned bar by their mgt right? does this bar offer the same nudity in the same breath as Xboys?

having somehow addressed our main concern, i'd like to seek for this one:

3.) can you recommend a price range for offing a boy (shortime/longterm) and the subsequent tip amount we should be giving, it will be much appreciated. :3some:

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 10:11
I think it's going to be a little different than what you expect. It's not like there are certain sleazy bars that have nudity, and other wholesome bars that do not. Basically, none of them really have all of the boys nude.

If you like handsome masculine boys with great bodies, I think you're probably not going to find them at the 1 or 2 sleazy places that might allow a tiny bit of nudity on stage.

I might be wrong, but that's what I think.

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 10:36
@bruce_nyc

now i almost can tell the difference of what we saw in the philippines and what to expect in pattaya. in the philippines, the boys in sleazy bars (not the wholesome go gobars) like 12 of them would dance first by group then individually in underwear on the first show. by the 2nd show, half or more of them would dance individually in a skimpy thong eventually exposing their cocks during or by the end of the dance. it was a delightful show and wins points for us. we thought Pattaya would top it but they have an altogether different way of doing things by the way i infer from all the statements. nevertheless we would check Xboys for this reason and maybe check on Xboysland to see if they offer the same stunts as the other counterpart. The other places with the cutesy guys like A Bomb, Funny Boys & Toy Boys would have to be checked after we have seen the sleazier two.

Neal
March 8th, 2013, 10:46
Some of that is done in Chaing Mai but not all the way nude.

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 10:47
Yes, it's probably a mistake to assume that things work the same way as they do in the Philippines. Every place has its own unique way of doing things.

Well, the good thing is, all of these places are only a few steps away from each other. I think you'll have a lot of fun, no matter what. :-)

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 10:50
@Neal Admin

and i thought Chiang Mai was laid-back with the sleazy scene... i guess we have to visit that region on our next "tour" :occasion7:

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 10:59
In Chiang Mai, Adam's Apple has some fully nude solo dance performances on stage. But the boys are not nude normally.

There are a couple of more sleazy go go bars there too. I never saw any nudity there but it wouldn't surprise me if it goes on.

stkyricesf
March 8th, 2013, 11:02
First of all I find the OP to be a bunch of crock. I'm fillipino and know the bars in Manila, and Cebu. What this OP asks for, would concern me. With the crackdown's going on in Pattaya, this makes me feel like it is a trap and all of you who tell what you think is going on in various barтАЩs is dumb. I have been around since 98 going to LOS, and rarely respond to tread's, but this one bothers me a lot. :thk:

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 11:11
First of all I find the OP to be a bunch of crock. I'm fillipino and know the bars in Manila, and Cebu. What this OP asks for, would concern me. With the crackdown's going on in Pattaya, this makes me feel like it is a trap and all of you who tell what you think is going on in various barтАЩs is dumb. I have been around since 98 going to LOS, and rarely respond to tread's, but this one bothers me a lot. :thk:

and i thought Filipinos were a friendly bunch???? we've explored Manila and Cebu and as far as Baguio and Davao many times for the past 3years and we know every nook and cranny of those sleazy joints. we prefer Dreamboyz than Adonis thank you... crackdowns are a fact of life when it comes to redlight districts. you would be concerned if i was asking about underage boys as a lead for a crackdown. it really offends me how someone could dampen a lively mood with uncalled for suspicions... after our trip i'd give an ACCOUNT of what we did at every bar recommended to us. people should really loosen up and get a life. pretending you dont like sleaze makes you no better than anyone in this forum.

Up2U
March 8th, 2013, 11:18

I can understand your concern but no state's secrets are being divulged and all that is being discussed is in the gay public realm.

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 11:30

I can understand your concern but no state's secrets are being divulged and all that is being discussed is in the gay public realm.

to be honest, i feel incensed at this offensive post of his. i won't be surprised if this thread comes to an end now that his uncalled-for comment may have clouded the other members' minds. THANK YOU whoever you are. you just ruined my posting momentum in this thread. BUT that won't stop me/us from having a sleazy ol' goodtime in your "LOS". :angryfire:

Up2U
March 8th, 2013, 11:56

to be honest, i feel incensed at this offensive post of his. i won't be surprised if this thread comes to an end now that his uncalled-for comment may have clouded the other members' minds. THANK YOU whoever you are. you just ruined my posting momentum in this thread. BUT that won't stop me/us from having a sleazy ol' goodtime in your "LOS". :angryfire:

Yes he seems paranoid.

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 12:29
since it's low season yet, we might consider a hotel near the beach but it would prove far enough to travel to BoysTown. i believe some handy transport can be availed during the late nights till the wee hours? we're thinking to hit NAB or IDOL after our run with XBoys. hope we don't get stuck out there without means to go back. :scratch:

Manforallseasons
March 8th, 2013, 14:11
In Chiang Mai, Adam's Apple has some fully nude solo dance performances on stage. But the boys are not nude normally.

There are a couple of more sleazy go go bars there too. I never saw any nudity there but it wouldn't surprise me if it goes on.

What does this have to do with Patttaya? :dontknow:

Manforallseasons
March 8th, 2013, 14:18
Over the past few years the police have made a real effort to clean up the sleaze, they have been largely successful. I don't know if you've been here before but it certainly is nothing like it was years ago. X boys in my opinion is your best choice for total nudity and a fuck show, you might as well write Sunee Plaza off.

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 14:29
@manforallseasons

It will be our first time to visit Thailand and we hit Pattaya first then Bangkok hence i asked for recommendations. Yes, XBoys seems to be the most probable bar for us to land in considering the nudity and the sleazy show. I absolutely regret not visiting in the past when the city was at its sleaziest best. I always thought the sleaze would mutate as the millenium progresses. Oh well, guess my prognoses were wrong... better late than never. Maybe in a few years, pattaya would have morphed into an immaculate city devoid of sleaze that would put even Singapore to shame. :sign5:

stevehadders
March 8th, 2013, 14:41
If you end up at, Idol or Nab, as you suggest (and they are great fun) don't worry about transport back...there are always taxis or motorbike taxis...and both venues are very short walk to the main road (beach road in case of Nab) whre taxis are passing by every few mnutes in the early hours.

Regarding gogo bars...you say you like manly types so I would choose boyztown - have a walk around thebars...there are 3 streets of bars all adjacent to each other, with a couple of beer bars amongst them. You will only find a couple of "sleezy" type shows, and in boyztown only X Boys, but in my humble opinion (and its very subjective by nature) whilst the show is fun this bar doesnt have the best looking guys - try Toy Boys, Happy Place, Funny boys and A bomb, and Cupidol...generally all those bars have a nice range, the service is good, boys legal age and dont have pushy staff ...then maybe pop out to X Boys for the Shows - I think they do 2 shows from memory..

Enjoy...its almost impossible not to! :party

dannja
March 8th, 2013, 15:11
@stevehadders

Thank you for the generous idea. now we wont be worrying getting stuck after a night of fun in a disco gay bar! your recommendations strongly point us to the direction of BoyzTown now. Xboys for the show and the other bars for the cute guys to off. now, we'd definetly have loads of fun. :bis:

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 20:38
1 more thing to be aware of.even though, in Thailand they call them "discos".... they are not discos by the American definition of what a disco is. I call them stand up buy a bottle of whiskey bars. They have stand up tables and bottle service. They have dancer shows, but they are not really go go bars. Very very little dancing goes on. I am referring to Nab, and Idol.

don't get me wrong. They can still be a lot of fun. But don't expect it to be a dance club.

the only dance club style disco we know of is in Bangkok. It's called DJ Station.

christianpfc
March 9th, 2013, 21:34
by the way, are the touts and mamasans agressive enough to like force you to stay inside even you just "peeked" in the front door to check whats going on inside? in the Philippines, this wasn't possible. They have a so-called entrance fee that you compulsorily pay with the doorman and that fee gets forfeitied should you exit after seeing what's inside. Is this also applicable in Pattaya bars? we might end up paying a cover charge each time we peek you know and thats ridiculous! we'd rather choose to stay in 1 or 2 bars for one night if there is frontal nudity and cocks on parade. :alc:
What the fuck? Good to know, in case I should ever go to the Philippines (have no intention so far). This practise is unheard of in Thailand, in fact, the tout's say "have a free look first, Sir", and if they don't approach me and I am unsure, I ask "can I have a free look first?", never had any problems.

There was a poll about tips, I remember short time 1000 and long time 1500 is the average for Pattaya (and that's what I tip in Pattaya, and everyone seemed satisfied). Off fees seem to be 400 Baht in most bars.

dannja
March 13th, 2013, 11:37
by the way, are the touts and mamasans agressive enough to like force you to stay inside even you just "peeked" in the front door to check whats going on inside? in the Philippines, this wasn't possible. They have a so-called entrance fee that you compulsorily pay with the doorman and that fee gets forfeitied should you exit after seeing what's inside. Is this also applicable in Pattaya bars? we might end up paying a cover charge each time we peek you know and thats ridiculous! we'd rather choose to stay in 1 or 2 bars for one night if there is frontal nudity and cocks on parade. :alc:
What the fuck? Good to know, in case I should ever go to the Philippines (have no intention so far). This practise is unheard of in Thailand, in fact, the tout's say "have a free look first, Sir", and if they don't approach me and I am unsure, I ask "can I have a free look first?", never had any problems.

There was a poll about tips, I remember short time 1000 and long time 1500 is the average for Pattaya (and that's what I tip in Pattaya, and everyone seemed satisfied). Off fees seem to be 400 Baht in most bars.

thanks for this information @christianpfc. now we know how much to give them boys. :ura1:

Neal
March 13th, 2013, 14:57
Chaing Mai is laid back but it still has many gay bars and massage parlours. I find it fun and relaxing. Not insane like Pattaya and not so laid back you go to sleep all the time. Ask BonThong he will tell ya everything you want to know about Chaing Mai.

dannja
April 11th, 2013, 11:20
OK so we hit Pattaya & Bangkok last week and here are my thoughts on what we did.

PATTAYA:

As per recommendation from patrons, we went to XBOYS (LAND). We checked each and every bar in Boyztown first but were dissatisfied since no shows were offered. Touts say boys were "dancing" but we don't call "standing" as dancing. We spotted handsome guys on A-Bomb but they have no show only standing boys on stage lol. I would've offed a hunk there but i changed my mind. We saw the first show on XboysLand and they delivered with the cock shows on parade of around 10 boys. The shower show followed and some goofy production numbers that had glimpses of cock. We were really satisfied visually. There were effem boys mixed with the hunks and the lean guys so there's a lot on the menu. We spent on drinks for the next stretch of the show and my friend offed one guy who was in the cock show! i tabled a guy who was on the leaner side while one of our friends was shy and didn't even table one. I opted not to off the boy but fondled him whenever i had the chance. i tipped him 200 baht for sitting with me and for my fondling him a bit lol. We loved the non-aggressive atmosphere of XboysLand and the touts were rather friendly and charming i would've offed one of them if i went crazy.

We relaxed on jomtien during daytime and hit SANSUK in the afternoon. The russians have truly made Pattaya their extended home, they were all over tha sauna! lots of twinky femmes on parade that time. the manly guys came after 8pm when we were about to leave! but then we've had our fill of the afternoon crowd so we had to skip them. on the 2nd night we did the usual rounds of the other bars and Wild WEst claims to have a show but the guys were majorly femmes so we were not convinced. We settled with XBOYS after a flirtacious tout pulled me by the belt into the bar. We were equally impressed with XBOYS show as with Land. the cock parade was mouth-watering. the fuck scene was erotic and the top was really cute. i had to stop myself from offing him. while asking for tips from every corner, the top's cock was firmly planted on the femme bottom's butt. it must take a lot of talent and shamelessness to do such feat of going around with a cock on one's butt lol! i gave (her) 20baht for the sake of the act but my two friends couldnt be bothered. i had eyes on two boys but wasn't quick enough to have either over. two other tables got them, shame on me. We stayed for the last show by 1AM. :sign12:

We had to skip Sunnee and Jomtien Day/night areas anymore. some guy we chatted at a corner bar said the quality there has dropped and we would be wasting time getting to and from should we find out what he was talking about. We listened and decided to proceed to Bangkok on the morrow.

BANGKOK

We hit Saunamania as soon as we arrived. it was Nude night and lotsa guys were frolicking in the nude. who needs to off a boy from a bar when you got them free in the sauna? anyway, the night was fruitful and we would've stayed the night had we not been trying to get to a boy bar before 11pm. We surprisingly were not pulled or harassed while walking on soi twilight. most bars were empty and no shows were on, only "standing" boys. at one point we had to invite oursleves to see whats inside the bar, the tout couldn't be bothered! Xsize convinced us to stay what with a nude production number! there was a nude shower scene, nude skit, cock parade of hunky men and lean boys. the "standing" boys were also cute. we obliged to table each. the boy i had was suspiciously underage so i ruled out offing him. my friend didn't care! he took the boy out for a quickie and was back before the bar closed.

the nextday started with some shopping then a frolick at Babylon. Thai boys who worship white men abound here. they are almost always willing to be bottomed as opposed to their hunky features! Two of my friends found a trick each so they werent keen on the bar scene anymore. being the butterfly, i rejoiced at the fact of going alone. i went to NatureBoy for some secluded fun and had fondled 2 lean guys for 200 baht each! they only had 10 boys and 4 tables but it's the intimacy of the place that draws you there. :tongue1:

the 3rd day started with a pleasant massage at SUNmassage beside Tawan. i made the masseur jerk-off to compensate for the asking price of 1000baht on top of the massage rate 500. Chakran was the next sauna in mind and it was a sticky rice situation. my 2 friends still with their earlier tricks, i stuck with the bar scene and ventured to Goldencock and tabled a cute boy then transferred to the A-bar sumthin nextdoor and got another boy who speaks good english. i offed him after negotiating with the lady-like mamasan. 2000baht not including the drinks.

the last day was really good. i had an outcall massage from a boy called Tum from planetromeo. he asked 1200 for a nude massage. i just luv it when they jerk off while sitting on your chest hahaha. by twilight, i dragged everyone to 39Underground sauna which is not for the drama queens. the place is cramped brothel atmosphere that is more dilapidated than sleazy. but thats the fun of it. guys have no qualms moving in the nude and you choose where you want to exhibit your wares. if you're not into unhygienic places, this isn't for you. we never went back to soi twilight anymore. instead we hit DJ station to partee for the last night in Bangkok. :party

catawampuscat
April 11th, 2013, 23:55
I like it when posters ask for advice on bars and then the poster returns to give a blow by blow account of their barhopping.
A bonus here with a little Bangkok thrown in. Good report and fun to read..

dannja
April 13th, 2013, 07:48
I like it when posters ask for advice on bars and then the poster returns to give a blow by blow account of their barhopping.
A bonus here with a little Bangkok thrown in. Good report and fun to read..

Thank you for that my friend. i had to return here and give an account of what transpired since i owe it to this forum and to the very helpful forumers who helped "us" plan our sexciting trip. i would definitely be back on the next available opportunity now that i have experienced exotic thailand. :wave:

Shuee
April 14th, 2013, 22:25
you can try to make your own sleaze anywhere, theres no fast & fixed rules depends on what bar your in & whose there (or not there) at the time, & how far it lasts or goes. this is the land of the tippers, tip the head waiters, boss of the bar to let you do want you want, open a bottle to get them all in the mood & have fun :party

give a tip to a waiter & ask them to give it to boy number #23 on stage to get naked & dance, or give more tip for him to jerk off, if the waiter tells you sorry you cannot do here, tip them to go away, the best places for free sleaze ive seen is always in sunee & its more relaxed so works better here

dannja
April 15th, 2013, 09:09
you can try to make your own sleaze anywhere

OH! that was insightful! i should've know... anyway, when i get back i would do as u suggest. i'd take time to enjoy Sunnee & Day/Night areas. :dontknow: