PDA

View Full Version : News From Punya & Sansuk Suana

Neal
March 3rd, 2013, 22:16
тАШFebruary 28 2013

We apologise most sincerely for any inconvenience caused by the additional building works we have been doing to upgrade Sansuk Sauna and Guesthouse since February last year.

The area around the swimming pool is now 99% completed, the protective screens have been removed, giving double the relaxing area.

The long awaited Hot water / Cold water Jacuzzi is now working and both the Steam Room and Sauna on the ground floor near the swimming pool are working.

The new Guesthouse wing is still not ready for use, but the main construction is finished and we hope to have the first three floors operational very shortly, hopefully by the end of March.

There will also be a suite available overlooking the swimming pool which I am sure will be very popular.

We hope Sansuk guests will appreciate the upgrades we have made once everything is completed.

Sincere best wishes, Punya Ratana - Proprietor

Alex303
March 4th, 2013, 01:37
Thats great news, i'll be staying there in less than 2 weeks time and am looking forward to being back at Sansuk.

To be fair when i originally made the booking Punya said that that the major building work would be done by then too.

RatThai
March 4th, 2013, 05:57
A positive posting, good to see investment into the gay market. Best regards to Punya and his team. We should applaud this commitment. Never been there but will make the effort next time in the city of sin in the land of smiles.

be true
March 18th, 2013, 15:25
Hi Everybody

If you have not been to Sunsuk Sauna, then you should at least make an effort to visit.
I went there on my own after reading the write up of the place in Sawatdee Gay Thailand.
It turn out to be very nice! I like the crowds, the food the cruising area and the relaxing atmosphere.

Unfortunately, when I was there in January 2013, the new building next to the swimming pool is under construction ,
The noise is spoiling it . other wise is perfect.

So I'm looking forward to visit Sunsuk again.
Hopefully the construction would be ready by then :idea1: