PDA

View Full Version : At Happy Boys Bar we continue to improve our services.

Happy Boy
March 3rd, 2013, 09:12
At Happy Boys Bar we continue to improve our services.
Now we have new boys and offer Wi-Fi.

http://happyboysbar.net/category/wifi/

homeseeker
March 3rd, 2013, 14:40
Unless I have missed something why are you claiming to have improved services and now having new boys when on your web site there appears to be no 2013 boy photo's, and just one photo of a boy in 2012 and others from 2010 or before then. There is a blurred photo of what seems to be the inside of your bar.
If you want to be taken seriously show us the new merchandise with some decent photo's not those past their sell by date.

RatThai
March 3rd, 2013, 14:57
Thank you for the update on your bar, it is positive that at least some bars owners support this site and are prepared to inform us (the customer) what is new and interesting in their bars rather than leave it to consolidation sites like Nickys, who provides first class service. I would not disagree with homeseeker however and ask for updated photographs, I am suspicious of sites who rely on archive photos alone, what are they not telling me about the new boys or new activities. Good luck. Never been to Happy Bar but will call in in April.

timmberty
March 3rd, 2013, 15:04
ratthai you will read over and over that the guys dont like having their pictures spread all over the net.
they tell their familys they go to pattaya/bangkok to work in hotels or resturants, not selling themselves for money.
updating a website is something that could be done more often, but how often is enough ?
boys come and go all the time .. do you update everytime a new face is seen or an old one leaves ?
im sure its hard enough running a bar without worrying about a website 24/7 ... anyhow whats wrong with a surprise, take a peak and the boy of your dream may be in there.

Happy Boy
March 3rd, 2013, 17:29
I like to begin with thanking every poster for the comments.
When setting up the initial website i was planning to update te boys pictures regularly and also give information about the boys.
This is being made difficult by a number of boys who do not like their pictures posted on the internet.
When I am going to revamp the website in May I will eliminate these boy pictures.
The website is intended to give general information on the bar (locatioin, prices hours of operation) and updates of things happening.
Since October many improvements physical and service wise has been made in our bar, and many customers have commented positive about those changes.

bucknaway
March 3rd, 2013, 22:23
Consider letting the guys wear a mask if that helps. I don't blame them for not wanting their picture posted. Especially after reading some of the guest book entries. I read one and it made me feel nauseous.

Love the bar and look forward to visiting there again!

[attachment=0:2alal292]1.jpg[/attachment:2alal292]

RatThai
March 4th, 2013, 02:09
Happy Boy thank you for your considered response. I understand now why some boys choose not to have their pictures uploaded, but think Bucknaway might be onto something with his masks. However it would be good to know what type of boys a bar hosts, I like the more masculine muscular looking boys. It would appear from cursory reading of these blogs that most if not all Sunsee bars go for the more twink effeminate types, but I maybe wrong.

Khor tose
March 4th, 2013, 07:38
Consider letting the guys wear a mask if that helps.
Love the bar and look forward to visiting there again!

Good idea Buck, Really should check this out Happy Boy man. :idea1:

Sooty
March 4th, 2013, 08:10
Happy Boy thank you for your considered response. I understand now why some boys choose not to have their pictures uploaded, but think Bucknaway might be onto something with his masks. However it would be good to know what type of boys a bar hosts, I like the more masculine muscular looking boys. It would appear from cursory reading of these blogs that most if not all Sunsee bars go for the more twink effeminate types, but I maybe wrong.For me it's all about the face, so if I can't see the face I can't be bothered.

witchhunt
March 4th, 2013, 13:29
Hey thats great news .Do that and then we all can get rid of sooty.

Sooty
March 4th, 2013, 14:29
Hey thats great news .Do that and then we all can get rid of sooty.From the use of the word "we" I infer you are a bar owner. Never fear, I don't visit bars unless someone drags me along.

lonelywombat
March 4th, 2013, 16:37
Just had a private I assume about this post.

Dont know why I was selected but have to agree with

I don't visit bars unless someone drags me along.
sooty

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 04:33
The idea of photos of the boys wearing masks is a GREAT idea.

In fact, it's a turn on for me. I think it's very sexy.

There's a boy at Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai that does a nude show, fully erect, wearing nothing but a mask. He also happens to have the hottest body of all the boys there. He's 21 and his name is John. Anyway, it's the hottest show ( solo performance ) I've ever seen in a go go bar. We offed John 3 times and took him to Myanmar with us! ;-)

Masks = Hot

Neal
March 8th, 2013, 04:39
Well that's a "show". I assume if you are possibly interested in taking a boy off wouldn't you want to see his face?

joe552
March 8th, 2013, 04:44
the face is the critical thing for me, but I think the suggestion was for the boys to wear masks in photos on websites, not actually in the bar.

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 04:46
Of course. :-)

He only wears a mask during his show.

In fact, they have so many boys many people have no idea which boy it is in the show. And they have to ask a mamasan if they want to know. ( because his body is so amazing and his athletic abilities are also amazing )

But in this situation where you need photos for a website and many boys don't want to show their faces on the website I think wearing mask would be a perfect compromise solution. :-)

Neal
March 8th, 2013, 04:59
I understood the prior two posts but the posts were about the boys in the bar and plcing them on the website. It wouldn't do much to show the boys on the website if people cant see thier face and know if they find tem attractive or not to go. I have to agree that the boys do not want thier faces to be shown. That was a problem I encountered.

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 05:04
Yeah. it's not perfect but I think having photos with boys wearing masks is much better than no photos at all. At least you get an idea of the body types that that bar has.

timmberty
March 8th, 2013, 23:17
I understood the prior two posts but the posts were about the boys in the bar and plcing them on the website. It wouldn't do much to show the boys on the website if people cant see thier face and know if they find tem attractive or not to go. I have to agree that the boys do not want thier faces to be shown. That was a problem I encountered.
i think you got this the wrong way round neal ... after talking to several of the boys who have had your aquaintance .. most of them told me they asked you to put a mask on ... :party
psssssst .. who needs anyone from scotland, when i can do the same dead ass jokes?

RatThai
March 9th, 2013, 05:44
I agree with Bruce_NYC masked boys showing their body types is a reasonable compromise to a full "facial", I am not into posy fem type boys who prance around giggling like school girls give me the toned, muscular, bodies of that action fit soldier boy or lad who has just left the paddy field after months of hard labour. I need the vapours.....

Up2U
March 9th, 2013, 07:47
I enjoy your bar and improvements made. I understand and support your decision about the boy pictures and do not like the "masked" picture idea being discussed here.

TravellerDave
March 9th, 2013, 14:02
I can very much understand your reasons for not showing up to date pictures of your boys. Of course such pictures would become obsolete very quickly due to the high turnover of staff which is the norm. However I like to gain an impression of the type of boys available. I like either slim fem types or the opposite body builders. It would be helpfully to prospective customers if somehow this could be illustrated.

Oliver
March 9th, 2013, 15:24
I agree with Traveller Dave.
The changeover of dancers in most Pattaya bars is so frequent that a website can only give an approximation of what will be available. For example, the advert in the gay mags in Bangkok for that muscle-mary place in Silom (I forget the name) is enough to keep me well away from it.
Not only that, the guys present one night may not be there tomorrow for all sorts of reasons.

I learnt this the hard away on my first visit; I used to like Cockpit (now Copa) and two nights before my departure I decided that my final treat was to be number 47 (yes, I still remember the number) on my final night. Predictably, he wasn't there.

The first thing I did on my return three or four months later was to rush into Cockpit as it opened.
"Where's 47?"
"Oh, he go home Chiang Rai long time."
Since then, I've been prepared for disappointments.