PDA

View Full Version : My trip to pattaya, a first.

Impulse
March 2nd, 2013, 18:09
This was my first trip meeting a guy from Gay Romeo. With so much anticipation beforehand, I had about a dozen lined up and ready to contact when I arrived.

Before contacting my GR friend, i'll call him Troy, I visited the go-go bars of Sunee. I start off kinda late, maybe 10 pm on average, so many times I was disapointed finding the one I wanted not there.

City Boys has a smal collection of mostly gay boys, number 15 my type, small and cute. My Mic has many assortments on the younger side as well as Nice Boys. Being there a month I offed maybe a boy every two or three days for a total of maybe 13. I found that most just want to come and go as fast as possible, nothing new there, so about a week into my trip I contacted Troy on gay romeo.

Our initial meeting was alright, nothing special really. He would message me a few times that week and when I had nothing to do early in the afternoon I told him to come over. He fell asleep and we went to dinner at Little mango later in the evening.

Troy really isn't all that good looking imho, but there was something about his personality I found lacking in all the other bois. I found him fun to be with and the sex was over the top fun. Oh yeah, he is not really hung either, just average, so I figured I would only hook up ocasionally for the rest of the trip. WRONG! I ended up calling him every night for the duration of the trip, except for one night when I climbed the Buddah mountain near Cambodia on the 25th.

So I would have dinner with my falang friends and go to the bars, at the end of the night he would await my call and spend the night with me. I would tell him about any bois I had that evening and what we did. He said he didn't mind as long as it was short time and not long. I did sneak in a long time but that was because the guy fell asleep.

Iv'e never barebacked anyone ever in Thailand until now. He encouraged it but told me he trusted me so was not worried. Well this was disturbing to me and I tried to convince him to never believe anyone and always wear protection as most falang and Thai will lie. I couldn't feel much of a difference anyway, maybe they make condoms better now a days. I don't want to get into a controversy over this as I believe in safe sex.

So on the Budda holiday, as I had been sick the previous day and troy told me to rest with no bois, I decide to call a couple GR contacts. One of them showed up and I could not recognise him from his pictures,lol. As I was feeling lousy I could not perform well so he insisted on topping me. I bottom maybe 1 % of the time as I don't enjoy it. OMG this guy was hung also, so after much stammering and hesitation and laughing I decide to just try it. At one point I told him he had to stop as it was too painful...but he would not take no. To make a long story short it ended up feeling good and I told himit was too bad we hooked up so late in my trip,lol.

He left and Troy called me about 4 in the morning and asked to come over. I told him no as I felt really sick, but upon awakening I called him and asked him to come over. I was plesed to tell him how a guy topped me and how fun it was. BIG MISTAKE! He was furious with me and would not smoke me without a condom.

I insisted that I had noone over long time, which I didn't. He said I treated him like a money boy and made him feel worthless. This was true as I always paid him and went about my business during the day and evening.
Troy hates butterflies like many Thai boys. I think the fact that the guy topped me upset him also as I would never bottom for Troy. He then tried to get back at me the only way he could by telling me that he was playing me the whole time. Yikes, that hurt but I know it wasn't true. This guy really fell for me as I think his tears were real. We both were teary eyed and I tried to comfort him by saying that butterflies can change. This really lit up his face when I said this, I just did not tell him how hard it is for a butterfly to change. Oh well, this is the first time I spent so much time with one boy and I enjoyed every minute of it. So maybe this butterfly is losing his wings.

timmberty
March 2nd, 2013, 18:15
barbra cartland.. eat your heart out.

ainamor
March 2nd, 2013, 19:30
This guy really fell for me as I think his tears were real. We both were teary eyed and I tried to comfort him by saying that butterflies can change. This really lit up his face when I said this, I just did not tell him how hard it is for a butterfly to change. Oh well, this is the first time I spent so much time with one boy and I enjoyed every minute of it. So maybe this butterfly is losing his wings.

http://fistfuloftalent.com/wp-content/u ... 60x250.jpg (http://fistfuloftalent.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/vomit-460x250.jpg)

zinzone
March 2nd, 2013, 20:16
OP: I enjoyed reading your trip report. But when you say:

"Iv'e never barebacked anyone ever in Thailand until now."

-I just hope you realize the risk you run from STD's etc. More reason for the rest of us to practice safe sex as your partner wil be spreading himself around very generously.

And I had to LOL when u write:

"Troy hates butterflies like many Thai boys."

-it may well be true that this Troy in common with other Thais say they hate butterflies and when it suits them maybe they do but it does not stop most of the Thais( and the farangs) being exactly that: butterflies. Combine that with the bare backing and I am sure you can see where this is going.....

Dodger
March 2nd, 2013, 23:16
So I would have dinner with my falang friends and go to the bars, at the end of the night he would await my call and spend the night with me. I would tell him about any bois I had that evening and what we did.

Seeing that you made a point of mentioning this several times in your story I can only assume that you enjoyed telling your friend about the other boys you were having sex with as much as you were enjoying the sex. I'm surprised he even bothered answering your calls.

One common trait that the working Thai boys have is that they don't feel the need to share the news of their other sexual encounters with the farang punter they are with. Common sense would explain the rationale for this so I won't go any further. Your constant reminders of your sexual escapades to the boy you chose to have with you every day during your holiday was offensive to him resulting in him losing face.

Maybe you simply didn't care about the boys feelings because he wasn't that good looking, or the fact that he was a working boy and not worthy of any real concern...who knows, but at least he was honest with you when he told you that he was just using you all along - because no boy (working boy or not) would have any genuine feelings for a person as insensitive and self-serving as yourself.

Being a Butterfly has nothing to do with being a jerk - it just means a person chooses to remain free.

Dani69
March 3rd, 2013, 17:18
Could not agree with you more - DODGER. :naka:

bucknaway
March 4th, 2013, 00:07
I don't know... I think Dodger is a being a little too rough. I find the guys in Thailand to be as different and unique as a winters snowflake. Sure a good many of them tend to orbit around a common idea or thought when dealing with Tourist, but there are also those who like to project the notion of being worldly, hip and and enjoying the tourist as much as the tourist are enjoying the Thai's.

It is possible that the guy he was with thought he was special to the OP being that they could relate so well to the point that they both seem to let their hair down and have unrestricted pillow talk. Only when the OP destroyed that fantasy by telling his friend that he was topped by a stranger when he refused to let him top him even after allowing himself to be penetrated bareback.

The Thai guy realized that that he was not the special person he thought he was and that is when the sorrow and tears began to overflow.

I don't know what the OP was thinking by telling his friend that he gave his butt to a stranger when he would not give it to his trusted friend.

But this reminds me of when I met a guy from Gayromeo. At the time I was staying at Babylon and he came to my room for fun. We had sex and I went to shower. I came back to the room and he went out to shower. When he came back to the room he told me he met a guy in the shower and fucked him and got a blowjob.

Another time, while at Babylon, another guy from gayromeo came to my room with 2 other guys and wanted us all to have group sex. we did it and again, 2 of them went to shower, one of them came back from the shower for us, telling us that they met some guys in the shower and wanted to know if we wanted to join them in sex. I said no but the last Thai guy in the group joined them and took part in the group sex. When they were done they came back to the room, told me what happened and then got dressed and left.

So sure, there are those who pretend to just be in it for the fun and sex but things go wrong and feelings get hurt.

Impulse
March 4th, 2013, 05:06
It is possible that the guy he was with thought he was special to the OP being that they could relate so well to the point that they both seem to let their hair down and have unrestricted pillow talk. Only when the OP destroyed that fantasy by telling his friend that he was topped by a stranger when he refused to let him top him even after allowing himself to be penetrated bareback.

Absolutlely right Bucknaway. I never lied to him about anything, and he said he had no problem with me having a short time with someone else since I was on vacation. If I had known it was going to upset him so much of course I would not have said anything. I really like the guy and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him.

I tried to explain to him that the only reason I bottomed was because I could'nt perform with the other guy. We have a bit of a comunication problem as his English is very limited.

The bottom line is I treated him too much like a moneyboy, which I thought he was. Looking at his profile though said that he was looking for a relationship. I guess a real moneyboy would have had looking for sex date or something similar.

At any rate, I called him this morning and we spoke very briefly as it is hard to comunicate. He said he misses me which I believe. I apologised to him enough. I plan to see him next year if he is still in Pattaya and want to at the very least stay good friends.

Dodger
March 4th, 2013, 05:47
rocket wrote:

I called him this morning and we spoke very briefly as it is hard to comunicate. He said he misses me which I believe. I apologised to him enough. I plan to see him next year if he is still in Pattaya and want to at the very least stay good friends.

Good move.

I'm sure he appreciated your call and the apology and will probably be waiting for you to return. He sounds like a nice guy and you may find yourself liking his personality even more as time moves forward.

We all make mistakes along the way with these boys (God knows I've made my share), especially when it comes to separating the sincere from the cons. I think it's those dam SMILES that make it so challenging.

Cheers,