PDA

View Full Version : Smart Relaxation Massage

Surfcrest
March 2nd, 2013, 06:24
Smart Relaxation Massage is located on 2 Road in Pattaya, just up from South Road and directly across the road from Boyztown.

I've enjoyed Smart Relaxation for many years, from when they were across the road near the little Mike's. Unfortunately, nothing stays exactly the same and while they are still good....they aren't as good as they were.

I went there last night hoping to get a Sports Massage, one that focuses more on the muscles and less on the other areas of the body. They same katoey greeted me at the door as my last visit, but I could tell by the new menu and the push on the "erotic" massage, that they have expanded their services somewhat and have moved away from the more traditional massage techniques. Not finding what I was looking for, I opted for the 2 hour oil massage for 500 baht and still a pretty good deal when compared to a 300 baht one hour massage at the beach.

The facilities are very clean, a 3 story facilities with massage booths, showers etc....spread out through the whole facility. As with other massage places that are not "happy ending", the boundaries between a legitimate massage and a happy ending massage are a little blurred. I have found this with my usual place in Bamgkok, when after years of having a no nonsense, good quality massage that you can still find your dick being stroked....if you allow it to get out of hand.

Personally, I would rather they spent more time on my back and neck pains and less time massaging my head, face, ass and balls. I think if you are looking for just a good massage, you need to make your preferences known to the guy working on you, not necessarily at the front desk where you book yourself in. A tip on a regular 500 baht massage can be anywhere between 50 and 100 baht, depending on your level of satisfaction. The tip on a happy ending massage jumps quite a bit after that, if you've ever had a happy ending massage....you will probably know what the tip range is. The boys working at these places know that as well and so if they can stimulate you to allow it to go beyond just a massage, their earning potential goes way up. Once my massage started to be more focused on my balls, I had to direct the boy away and back to the areas I wanted him to work on. This was my only complaint with the experience and again I have found this a little typical of a lot of massage places.

Overall, the massage was still pretty good...not as good asI remembered it before hand not as goods some other places I've enjoyed throughout the country. The price was quite right...but again, would have preferred he spend less time on my head, messing up my hair and more time on my back. I understand that many of the massages are scripted in how they are trained and that pulling them off course to focus on specific areas doesn't always work.

As for Smart Relaxation Massage, I would probably give other places a try before going back again...but if they don't work out....Smart still is pretty good value for the money.

Surfcrest

March 2nd, 2013, 17:13
Who's hand do you let your dick getting out of Surf Crest? :dontknow: