PDA

View Full Version : Siam First Massage

Surfcrest
March 1st, 2013, 17:33
Pattaya has an abundance of foot massage parlors and if you are walking around looking for a good one or good value for your money it can be really difficult to choose the right one.

A friend of mine recommended Siam First on 2 Road, just a little up from South Road and only a few doors down from Smart Relax Massage.

When I found the place the other night, I almost didn't stop in as the place was completely empty. I would have thought that the better places would be busy, but this isn't always the best indicator...or so I've found with non-happy ending massage parlors in Pattaya.

When I am in Bangkok, I try to get a good foot massage as often as possible, especially from my favorite place down on Silom. At Siam, I wasn't expecting much....but turned out to be thrilled by the full hour foot massage. My partner, sitting next to me was also pleasantly surprised and so I expect we will be in for several more visits over the coming weeks.

The price was 200 baht (great value) and turned out to be the best foot massage I've ever had...even better than my usual Bangkok place. If you go, I would recommend bringing some small bills for the tip so you aren't giving a 50% / 100 baht tip ad I wound up giving with what small bills I had on hand. Never the less, I had absolutely no regrets with the tip considering how elated I was with the quality of the job.

If you enjoy a very good foot massage or would just like to try it out to see what it is like, this is an excellent choice.

Surfcrest