PDA

View Full Version : First Facial Massage Spa

Surfcrest
March 1st, 2013, 17:14
If you are in Pattaya and enjoy a facial from time to time or on a regular basis, you may want to check out the special at First Facial Massage Spa on the second floor of the Royal Garden Center near the 2 Road escalators and the ejaculating fountain ;)
I like to visit Haniko, with several locations in both Pattaya and Bangkok but at 1 500 baht per visit (not including tip) but was passing by First Massage Spa, saw their special and decided to give it a try.

For 359 baht (not including tip) you get complete cleaning, facial scrub, steaming ozone treatment (for about 5 minutes), removing blackheads / white heads or impurities, traditional facial massage, a facial refreshing mask depending on your skin type ( Carrot and Honey for normal skin type, Cucumber for normal skin type, Chamomile Gentle mask for sensitive skin or a Soothing acne mask for oily skin).

The whole deal lasts about 50 minutes and is topped off with a head and neck massage.

Overall, it is an exceptionally good deal for 359 baht and will really make your face feel good.

I would personally not switch from Haniko, but overall First does provide much better value for your baht.

Give it a try, if you have the time and want to treat yourself!

Surfcrest

sclivejames
March 1st, 2013, 21:35
359 baht ! wow.........i will give this a go tommorrow.........the only thing I dont like is everyone can see you through the glass window.

Surfcrest
March 1st, 2013, 22:51
Not a worry, they put a hair protector on your head and cover you up with sheets.
The gal out front, handing out brochures usually scares the gawkers away...unless it's me doing the gawking.

Surfcrest