PDA

View Full Version : Building a new Hotel around Office boys

sclivejames
February 27th, 2013, 19:39
Im told a new Boutique Hotel is being built in the vicinity of Mosaik,just in the soi near the Old "Office Boy Bar" which was the old Niddy's Nook.

sclivejames
February 27th, 2013, 19:48
The old Office Boys now closed to make way for construction.

February 28th, 2013, 12:57
Do you mean the formally DAY AND NIGHT HOTEL, purchased and refurbished by the Chinese Billionare now awaiting a higher offer for Sunee Plaza.

He has already purchased the formally PARADISE INN. Even HOWARD'S , plus the property and land opposite C......Boys Bar and also Boutique Hotel and in front of HOWARD'S to make one big Hotel.

After finishing the Formally DAY & NIGHT HOSTEL behind " The FLAMINGO HOTEL STILL OPEN."

The all New "Boutique City Hotel" will be the STAR OF THEIR PORTFOLIO OF HOTELS SOON.

sclivejames
February 28th, 2013, 14:02
Yes you are correct............love you LMTU :love4:

What's your prediction on Sunee Plaza before the developer's move in?

Where will the next gay area be if they do move in?

February 28th, 2013, 14:48
I would not hold your breath about Miss Sunee "real name InChat" accepting his offered any time soon, well not until the Plans laid down for Pattaya City start to become certain, with the City Fathers Dream of setting up a new Dubai, with a Disney type THEAM PARK TO bring in those ever do illusive families they hope will be the Cherry on the cake.

Then watch for land prices to double, why take half a cake when you can eat it all and be for ever full as a luxury Hotel conglomerate Corporation.

Dont worry still at least 5 years left to kick the Organ grinder, if you like playing with the Monkeys,
but the clock is ticking. :clock:

gerefan2
February 28th, 2013, 22:28
Where will the next gay area be if they do move in?
Jomtien.

sclivejames
February 28th, 2013, 23:21
Jomtien? mmmmmmmm perhaps...............obviously the investor's of Ganymede think so too. :dontknow:maybe they know something we dont?

Obviously the gay "scene" is not going to dissapear,but yes i think it will move locations.
But mind you it hasn't changed much in the last 10 years really has it?
Jomtien complex 10 years I remember had Go Go bars......so i really dont know,though if i was a businessman i would have to be cautious.

Who knows what the future holds.

colmx
March 1st, 2013, 02:59
has anyone seen a website for the new Boutique City hotel (or New, New Day night!)

sclivejames
March 1st, 2013, 03:08
Nope......but there's a sign up on the construction site announcing that name i think,someone may have more info

Doug
March 1st, 2013, 04:45
Do the developers really think they will be able to get tour buses up and down soi 16 and 17?

Up2U
March 1st, 2013, 06:42
Jomtien? mmmmmmmm perhaps...............obviously the investor's of Ganymede think so too. :dontknow:maybe they know something we dont?

Obviously the gay "scene" is not going to dissapear,but yes i think it will move locations.
Jomtien complex 10 years I remember had Go Go bars......so i really dont know,though if i was a businessman i would have to be cautious.

I don't remember go-go bars in Jomtien, in fact I thought they were banned. There is one girl go-go bar but that one is owned by the police.

sclivejames
March 1st, 2013, 08:40

I don't remember go-go bars in Jomtien, in fact I thought they were banned. There is one girl go-go bar but that one is owned by the police.

yes cast your mind back to 2005

lonelywombat
March 1st, 2013, 08:47
I cannot picture if Office Boys is part of the new project, whether the building is in that soi that runs past Grottino and Bordeeaux or is it soi 17.

Originally I thought the tourist buses would come down from South Road, but a more specific location would make it easier to understand.

How many buildings are to be demolished

sclivejames
March 1st, 2013, 10:08
No its not part of the projexct.

Up2U
March 1st, 2013, 19:21
I did and am drawing blanks. The only thing I remember that was close to a go-go bar was Rock Hard Boys which was actually a drinking bar that had special shows behind locked doors in a very small space. Of course Monty's was a cabaret show.

sclivejames
March 1st, 2013, 21:02
I did and am drawing blanks. The only thing I remember that was close to a go-go bar was Rock Hard Boys which was actually a drinking bar that had special shows behind locked doors in a very small space. Of course Monty's was a cabaret show.

Not sure if you have the right area "up2u",this is the day night area up where Kevin had his infamous "Birdfly? club.

The area your talking about was the Jomtien complex,"Rock Hard boys" April 2007-June 2009 ,owned by New Yorker Mitchell,was previously named "curtains" and next door Montys Cabaret .
Mitchell joined the "going back home " Club of bar owners and last i heard was getting free accomodation in Florida for the next 4 years.

Up2U
March 2nd, 2013, 07:38
Yes, I was replying to your comment "Jomtien complex 10 years I remember had Go Go bars". There were never go-go bars in Jomtien and never will because of zoning restrictions (except for the mentioned police owned bar). Any future expansion to the Jomtien gay scene will exclude go-go bars.

Kevin's "Birdcage" followed Lek Boys (Lek from BBB) but that Day-Night area died shortly after the Birdcage closed and will never be resurrected as a gay area.