PDA

View Full Version : Do you use the gay massage places

sclivejames
February 26th, 2013, 13:41
Does anyone ever use BLUE HOUSE,ROYAL HOUSE,MAGNOLIA ?
A few years ago i used to enjoy the "body scrubs" ............but havent been for a few years.....i recall the price was something like 600-800 b for a 1 hour massage excluding the tip for the boy.
I thought these places would be doing well but rarely do i see reviews on them anymore.

Oliver
February 26th, 2013, 15:18
I rarely use them. The problem is that the number of guys available is invariably too small. I haven't the nerve to go inside , look at the five or so guys and say, "No thanks, I don't fancy any of them," and walk out. At least in a go-go bar you can buy a drink and leave without embarrassment.

Having said that, I recall celebrating my arrival in Thailand on a number of occasions with a visit to Arena (Silom Complex in Bangkok) for a post-flight massage. Ten years ago you could expect to see fifty plus guys there in the evening. I wonder if that's still the case?

stevehadders
February 26th, 2013, 15:39
I usually slide along to the massage place on BT Pattayaland soi 1, just cant remember name just now, next to the Doctors Clinic on same side Cupidol. Usually I go there every other day. To be honest, the selection is limited and not of the finest quality...however there is one masseur who I have known for a number of years who is a great masseur and really puts in an extra effort for the 2 hours I invariably take.

I tried Blue House last year and they had about 4 giys working, and none I really "took to", and they used to have quite a good stable t one point. I will never forget Adam +Eve or Madame Edds I think she called it when she moved to her out of town venue....that was the good old days....the selection of about 20 guys stood on a stage and the soapy massages...another era, and a great era!

Whilst in Pattaya I go to Jomtien every other day, and the days I dont (normally after a heavy late night) I wake up later, late lunch and massage for 2 hours about 4pm.

sclivejames
February 26th, 2013, 15:47
Yes Steve they have "Duo House" at Jomtien,never tried it though.

Neal
February 26th, 2013, 19:26
I think the name on Soi 1 was something like Narcissus?

Doofus
February 26th, 2013, 20:50
When i was in Pattaya in Jan 13, I went to Magnolia Spa three times and had Aroma Cream and Scrub three times.
I also had other massages around Pattaya, but Magnolia was the best - they reminded me of massages in Seminyak, Bali.

As a newbie to Pattaya and Thailand and the go go scene I found it easier to have fun getting massages. After i meet a fuuny guy at a go go bar, i still went to have massages, as apart from having a happy ending my body never felt better.

Thats my 2 cents on massages and Mongolia - Thanks

Khor tose
February 26th, 2013, 21:10
Yes, my name is doofus. (Yes, I am an idiot).

Thanks for making me laugh. While you may be an idiot, I am kind of simple and easily amused. :hello2:

stevehadders
February 26th, 2013, 22:49
Yes Neal, Narcissus it is! I will definitely try Magnolia on my next trip.....6 weeks and counting, but will try and preorder the masseur as advised on their site

sclivejames
February 26th, 2013, 23:59
When i was in Pattaya in Jan 13, I went to Magnolia Spa three times and had Aroma Cream and Scrub three times.
I also had other massages around Pattaya, but Magnolia was the best - they reminded me of massages in Seminyak, Bali.

As a newbie to Pattaya and Thailand and the go go scene I found it easier to have fun getting massages. After i meet a fuuny guy at a go go bar, i still went to have massages, as apart from having a happy ending my body never felt better.

Thats my 2 cents on massages and Mongolia - Thanks

Sounds good Doofus.

latintopxxx
February 27th, 2013, 03:44
i usually avoid massage places advertised as gay....usually pricey...and the " boys' try to get away with as little effort as possible.

sclivejames
February 27th, 2013, 03:51
I agree Latin..........AND they even have the nerve to set a minimum tip !

lonelywombat
February 27th, 2013, 06:17
Interesting . What do you call a minimum tip for the BLUE HOUSE,ROYAL HOUSE,MAGNOLIA ?

What would be the tip for the shop front massages. I do remember on baht stop one "VERY WEALTHY" stated she paid only 200 baht for hand jobs there.

Mind you she also collected condoms designed for Thai boys to use, for her own use.