PDA

View Full Version : I want more karma points!!!

January 12th, 2006, 00:48
Surely to click the applaud button would only serve to encourage the dramatic self martyrdom to external validations you demonstrate (in a post feminist era no less!) Oh alright then *click!*

January 12th, 2006, 09:20
DELETED

January 12th, 2006, 09:22
My negative karma points seem to have disappeared. Those were my badge of honor, and I want them back! Smite me, baby, puhleeze!

January 12th, 2006, 14:29
To whoever has smitten me: thank you, sir, may I have another? -2 is neither here nor there, and is frankly embarassing.

January 12th, 2006, 14:37
Re. Smiles: He will twick the knob for you, Im sure, if you ask him nicely.

Perhaps.... But only if you twick his knob--And supply the Mazolla.

catawampuscat
January 12th, 2006, 14:59
I am still working thru your New Years message and I think your desire for karma points in somewhat tongue in cheek..Obviously, I know it is not the driving force in your life and I do find your humour original and creative and sometimes overwhelmingly hilarious..
By the way , Rainwalker would be a great brand name for wet weather footwear and maybe you should register the name and offer it around..I would love to wear some Rainwalker Nikes or Addidas next rainy season.

January 12th, 2006, 16:16
DELETED

January 12th, 2006, 16:21
congratulations, objective, from - 12 till 1 in one day, you rice and shine

January 12th, 2006, 20:11
Someone is obviously manipulating the karma points. 'Spike?

elephantspike
January 13th, 2006, 00:31
Yes. It's me. I'm pretty sure that there are people playing games registering multiple names just to smite users they don't like, but they are wasting their time, because If I see someone getting an unfairly low karma, I can easily adjust it. It is basically controled by the Administration (meaning me), very much like the one on the old Dreaded Ned board, except that it allows users to have some input. It's just the way the Karma MOD was written by the programmer.

BTW- the only thing I can't do, even as an administrator with this karma MOD is to smite/applaud myself.

January 13th, 2006, 00:46
I, and not only me , not understand that a poster like objective have a - 12 karma . It is wonderful Spike how you take care and moderate this forum and i am sure you are very OBJECTIVE

January 13th, 2006, 03:24
Fair Dinkum,you blokes are like a bunch of old sheilas.
Johnny s got his knickers in a knot because someone has smited him.
My points are minus 500 and i dont give a rats arse.
Like whinging little girls,"Mummy ,mummy someone has stolen my jelly beans from my lunch box"

marc11864-old
January 13th, 2006, 06:15
I hear that it has corn goodness too but no wessonality.

January 13th, 2006, 07:22
DELETED

Smiles
January 13th, 2006, 09:03
LOL LOL LOL LOL (where are those damn smilies when you need 'em?). :blob:

I smite him ~ every time! ~ even though he's on "IGNORE" and I can't read what he's writing :D :D :D :D Just for the principle.
I wonder if there's a "smite limit"? Like ... - 7,649,739 would be overkill I suppose. :)

Cheers ...

January 13th, 2006, 09:21
I wonder if there's a "smite limit"? Like ... - 7,649,739 would be overkill I suppose.

I'm sure we'd know who might have already gotten a -32767 if he were still around.

Spike: you can go into the database and modify your own smite all u want.

It might be fun to have some features like a user ability to go in and see who upped him or downed him, or remind you on who you/how voted for. The running total doesn't tell you much about how often you are being voted on.

bbf-old
January 13th, 2006, 11:37
the idea has proven to be worthless... just kiss up to the moderator and he'll clear your negative karma for you...

elephantspike
January 13th, 2006, 11:43
In the database, eh? A little beyond my current capabilities, I am afraid. :dark1: I did figure out how to create a table with 2 fields in the database in order to install a MOD, but you are talking about creating my own MOD. Maybe someday, but....

Hey, can anyone else not see the smileys besides Smiles and Ameretto?

:twisted: :roll: :oops: :P :? :shock: :scratch:

:pukeright: :shaking2: :argue: :bootyshake:

:cheese: :rolling

January 13th, 2006, 14:23
Sometimes a lot of x's. Sometimes they won't open at all. (Like just now.)

January 14th, 2006, 02:39
just kiss up to the moderator and he'll clear your negative karma for you...

Oooh ,bitchy bitchy bitchy bbf !

Come to think of it,Johnny is also becoming bitchy and naughty.

Im sorry Johnny.I want you to come to my birthday party.

paulg
January 25th, 2006, 16:15
I think the fact that the administrator and ex-administrators can tweak up or down any ones including there own Smite points, is making a mockery of the whole system, I'm sure I should have a lot more then -21 I work hard at it. :blackeye:

If your slightly tongue up cheek controversial like me, to bring a bit of interest to this board, also to bring out my very few stalkers, who seem to get very jealous of me, I just cant understand why apart from 1 well know to me and all my many friends, who has been threatened by so many people in town and attacked for making libelous force accusationss on this forum, then see what they ever contribute in interesting posts about information of in and around Thailand, your see, its all a bit of a joke. I think the administrators should leave the tweaking of Points to the posters, not playing God. :geek:

What is he trying to say????????? Is he the subject of ediths posting, Ozzie night out?

January 25th, 2006, 17:36
What is he trying to say????????? Is he the subject of ediths posting, Ozzie night out?

I think it has to do with a post he originated about a joint at Jomtien and a running conversation between he and catty wampum. LMTU's post, to which you refer, was made before mine, to which you refer (Subject changed to, One Night In Pattaya, by the way.) But thank you for the publicity :happy4: ...I think.

January 25th, 2006, 17:59
I took it that the subject was someone known for his adventures in Jomtien very late at night and unprotected.

Funniest music hall recital I've read for a long time. Funnier even than the Colonel's Blog which is really only a collection of rather tired name calling at the end of the day.

However, I'll be the first to admit that humour is culture specific which reminds me of the one about the difference between Australia and a bucket of yoghourt...

January 25th, 2006, 18:46
However, I'll be the first to admit that humour is culture specific which reminds me of the one about the difference between Australia and a bucket of yoghourt...

Never heard that one--But let me guess: yoghurt is cultured?

January 26th, 2006, 01:38
Almost...the Yoghourt has a living culture.

January 26th, 2006, 13:42
Yoghourt has a living culture.

In keeping with the subject of this thread; I just knocked you up! A point.