PDA

View Full Version : The first time you offed a boy

RatThai
February 24th, 2013, 19:57
In response to another thread, I thought this posting might be of common interest, the first time we offed a boy. mine I recall was my vist visit to Thailand in my early twenties - and no I am not giving my age away, suffice to say there were only a few hotels and one strip of bars along the beach and its immediate hinterland. I was so nervous about going into my first boy bar that I think I walked around the block about five times, I think it was called My Way, not checked if it still exists. But when I went in it was like a child entering a sweetly shop, filled with honey toned boys in white undies, something I had never seen before. I offed a boy for the first time ever that night but I was too scared to take him back to my hotel so used a short time room. Two days later I was lying in bed in my hotel room in between two of them - what a slut, but what fun. Now I think a sandwich is more likely too mean cheese and tomato rather than two boys and a farang!!
:sign5:

peeseua
February 24th, 2013, 22:26
The first time I ever offed a Thai guy wasn't in Thailand, surprisingly. It was in Malaysia back in the 1990s. There was an enterprising local gay guy who brought in eight of them for private sessions. I still remember that first Thai guy...it was him that got me hooked on Thai men, even though I didn't get the chance to off a guy in Thailand until nearly two years later.

latintopxxx
February 25th, 2013, 08:47
first time was roughly 10 years ago....and I thought I had landed in paradise....same week I discovered babylon...again paradise 2.......still love babs.....and love the gogo " boys" even more......

stevehadders
February 26th, 2013, 03:05
Well it was a few years ago, about 12/13 I think...in those days the cockpit had just closed and the family art next to toy boys was a bar, I think called the Music Factory...Funny Boys wasn't there. It was a bar host in what is now Oscars...can't remember the name in those days, before My Life...then I hit the Music factory Or whatever it was calld....loved Pattaya so much I was back again in 4 months....the rest is history

pepperami
February 26th, 2013, 04:03
6 years ago, Boys Bangkok

Sex was pretty dull actually, but sweet guy. Ended up spending a week with him, met his family and he showed me all round Bangkok. Was quite besotted at the time - naive fool that I was!

colmx
February 26th, 2013, 04:56
On my first trip to Bkk back in 2000 I stayed in the Amari Boulevard on Sukhumvit... It was a 4 day stopeover on the way to a years backpacking in Australia... I spent around an hour the first night trying to locate some of the bars that were in that area (inter Moustache etc)... but to no avail

Eventually asked a Tuktuk driver to take me to Babylon, of course he had no idea where that was... but agreed to take me anyway... i eventually blurted out the words gay... and so he brought me to a gay bar

He ended up bringing me to what i now know as Boy Zone on Soi Pipat (Silom Soi 3, across from Silom Soi 6)

I sat and ordered a drink and quite quickly another one and was pressured by the mamasan to get someone to sit with me...
Had the boy that was smiling the most to sit and eventually agreed to take him to a short time room upstairs

I was charged an an all in fee for my drinks, boy drink, Off fee, Short time Room, Boy Tip and Mamasan Tip...and went upstairs to the short time room... the manager of the short time rooms handed us a half jar of vaseline and condom on the way into the room!

Like an idiot i had no condoms and or proper lube so we ended up having a shower together and then a bit of chuk wow... but i was scared to go any further with him!

Like an idiot i gave the boy another 1000B tip after 20 mins in the short time room - not realising that i had pre-paid the tip... it was then that i saw my first genuine Thai Wai and smile

The boy was so happy to get the extra tip... it was only when i went outside and totted up what i had paid... that i realised that i had waaaay over paid!

On the way back to my hotel i stumbled onto Silom soi 4 and found a copy of Thai guys magazine... Next day armed with that i was able to make my way to Babylon... and the rest is still history in the making!

colmx
February 26th, 2013, 04:58
I should add that the next time i Offed a boy was 2 days later... at this stage i had moved into the Tarntawan...

Offed a gorgeous boy from Boys Bangkok... Anek was his name and we had sex all night....

Its him that made me absolutely want to stop in Bkk on my way home from Oz a year later...

Pity i never bumped into him again :-(

Doug
February 26th, 2013, 18:35
First time I came on a 14 day Cathay Pacific tour in 1989. Three days in Hong Kong then Bangkok.

My initial impressions were the same. Heat, humidity, smelly and sweaty. It's not going to be fun. The tour booked me a single at the Asia Hotel. The room was unbelievably small with a bed smaller than a twin size. Each floor had a matron that sat at a desk beside the elevator. How could you have fun here??

I had read Sparticus travel book and memorized the gay area of Pat Pong. During the day I went to look for the gay bars but, of course everything looks different during the day. At night (7:00pm) I ended up in the girly bar area...nervous and lost. The gay books had warned not to go with a tout but when one asked me if I wanted a girl or boy, desperation won over caution. We walked a long way to a bar and went in. It was too early and there were only a couple of boys there neither of which appealed to me. The tout suggested another bar so I paid the seemingly exorbitant bill and off we went.

We came to the top of a soi where the tout turned. I stopped. It was very dark down the lane. I asked where? He pointed to a glimmer far down the soi. Everything told me, NO, except my groin which had taken over common sense. We arrived at Lucky 7 and went up the narrow stairs. The room was so dark except for the stage where 9 of the most gorgeous specimens of youth danced in their white briefs.

The tout led me to a couch and drinks were ordered. I was mezmerised by the beauty of the boys...one particularly...number 11. He smiled at me and I smiled back and he immediately jumped off the stage and sat next to me. He took my hand an put it on his bare thigh and I was in paradise. My breathing was so shallow, I felt a constriction in my chest. This can't be real. Nothing in the world was smoother or softer than his skin. His hands, his sniff kisses, his body movements, his endearments, transported me. I would have sold my soul immediately if the devil had promised this moment would last.

The tout asked if I wanted to off the boy and take him to a room upstairs. Yes! YES! YES! Oh but how much. He talked with the mamasan then said it would be 2000 bhat...everything included, off fee, room, drinks. Not the tip for the boy.

Now I had read not to take more money with you than you planned to spend. I had read the typical cost for a boy and had only brought that which was much lees than the price being quoted. Why was it so expensive? (1989) "Do you take Visa?", I asked meakly.

Oh, the disappointment. We finished the drinks. I reluctantly let go of the boy and gave him a small tip with a price I would be back and I went out into the dark soi - shattered...searching for a cold shower.

The next night I was back at Lucky7 at opening with my wallet bulging. When I entered the room, number 11 raced over and embraced me is a most erotic way. My ego soared to unheard of heights as well as other parts. We took up where we left off the night before. I told the mamasan I wanted the to off the boy and reminded her of the 2000 baht fee. She stared for a moment then said Oh, oh yes...that's right.

Upstairs the room was very dark. We shower together then took to bed and it was beyond glorious. I think I was 5 seconds away from a major heart attack when we both "finished". We cuddled for an additional 20 minutes before showering and returning to the bar.

When we sat down another gorgeous boy sat with us. I became the center of an erotic sandwich. Number 11 introduce is friend and asked if I wanted to off him. Without hesitation, I said Yes and up the stairs we went...money be damned...heart attack be damned...anyway, I had sold my soul the night before.

Too soon it came time to pay the bill. I picked up the cup and the boy grabbed the bill to total it up. He hesitated then showed it to his friend. They both frowned at me. "Paeng mak" He whispered to me the actual cost of the drinks, the off and the room. When the mamasan came over, I gave her 2000baht. She argued, but I said the bar was ripping me off and the 2000 was more than enough...or maybe the tourist police could mediate. She acquiesced.

I over tipped the boys and said goodbye because the next day the tour took me to Pattaya and surely nothing could compare to Lucky 7.

I was wrong! But nothing will erase every detail of that night in Lucky 7 and my first Thai love, number 11.

latintopxxx
February 27th, 2013, 03:40
actually it was at lucky 7 in Pats that I saw one of the best fuck shows....the guy even hung an anvil from his erection like it was a clothes hook....totally impressive...