PDA

View Full Version : Those farang Ladyboy shows

sclivejames
February 24th, 2013, 08:49
I notice an increase in the advertising of farang female impersonater shows...........they seem to be coming back.
Im not overly keen on them...........but its a change.

The Pour House Jomtien recently had "Sandy Bottom" come over here from Australia and raise money for charity.
Another ad has "Madame Karen" making a comeback ,actually i didnt know she left lol, but a great performer in my opnion.

And who is the other one advertised?

sclivejames
February 24th, 2013, 08:58
making a comeback

RatThai
February 24th, 2013, 13:38
Sirclivejames done well these shows can very entertaining and very funny done badly they are pitiful. Unfortunately there is more of the latter than the former. Not sure about there growth in Pattaya. What I find of most interest is the made up drag name; like Miss Trixie Swallows. My two favourites; Miss Tilly Screams with Miss Penny Tration.
:duel:

February 24th, 2013, 17:19
A few from over the years:

Hedda Lettuce

Ophelia Balls

Lydia Teapot

Pussy Tourette

Wilma Fannyitch

Pauline Pantsdown

Lizzie Dripping

Lola Lasagne

Foo Foo Lamaar

Ivana Sukkit

Regina Fong

Tammy Pax

harry2
February 24th, 2013, 17:28
Personally, I cannot abide these ladyboy shows. I hate watching dolled-up trannies slobbering into their mikes. Mind you, lots of folk enjoy them. Each to their own - as they say.

February 24th, 2013, 17:33
I hear what you say Harry2 - the ones I dislike are those who think that miming (badly) and calling the audience a bunch of cunts every 5 minutes is a substitute for talent or comedy.

Those who can actually sing live and who can be genuinely funny , I quite enjoy.

The only one who visits Thailand and whom I enjoy is Miss Jason.

Back home (and you may identify with this?)- Betty B

RatThai
February 24th, 2013, 19:18
Would not disagree with either Harry2 or Scottish-Guy, poor llip sinking and fat bodies trying to bust out of sequinned dresses and makeup that Coco the clown would have found OTT is not my idea of a fun night. But those who can sing and have a wicked sense of humour can be very funny. Been to Madam JoJos in London once or twice and seen some humerous shows. Those in Pattaya are painful but I am happy to support if charity monies are being raised. I always thought Madam Jim turned out very well - 100% professional.

February 24th, 2013, 19:52
I have never EVER seen Madame Jim's act, because on the 2 occasions in 13 yrs I have been in BBB she has not been on.

From photos and clips I have sen, certainly her costumes are great, as is her figure! - but it's a lip-synch act isn't it? :dontknow:

I prefer those who sing live.

catawampuscat
February 24th, 2013, 21:22
most of the ancient drag queens seem to be Brits. It must be a British thing as the shows are what passed for gay entertainment
50 or 60 years ago, and it sucked then too...

sclivejames
February 24th, 2013, 22:22
A few from Australia,Madame Karen and Sandy Bottom.

sclivejames
February 28th, 2013, 00:33
Did anyone go see Miss Jason ? Sorry i couldn't go ...i had no sequins.