PDA

View Full Version : Heartbreking News! The Loss of Nort at Tuk Com Swimwear

Neal
February 22nd, 2013, 15:26
I just recieved the heart wrenching news that Nort the manager of the sexy swimwear shop at the ground floor of Tuk Com has left us early this month. A sweet young lad of about 27 who was always there to help and serve and just so pleasant all around. I am again just devestated. Superstition says deaths come in three's and Tim of Panorama/Funny Boys, Rodgers Chase of beach section 11 and formerly of section 16 and now Nort of Sexy Body Underwear in Tuk.com I forget who on this board posted something last year about his birthday and would someone bring him flowers. I was happy to oblige as I knew him and thought him to be wonderful and sweet.

We used to buy lods of swimwear for the bar and I was always visiting him whenever I was in Tuk.com . He came and visited me many times on the beach also.

My friend tells me that it is rumoured to be that Nort was taking over the counter medications for skin lightening and other things and that his heat coud not take the strain.

I am sure that Nort has found his place with Buddah and I pray that he will rest in peace and that others that knew him will find comfort in knowing this.
Such a loss at such an early age. You will be missed young man.

February 22nd, 2013, 16:21
Oh that's so sad, he was a really nice guy, very outgoing and genuinely friendly, I spoke with him several times each day on grindr etc during my trips just chatting etc where he would tell me how well he was doing with his business(es) and how he had big plans for other shops etc, very sad news. RIP Nort.

Dani69
February 22nd, 2013, 17:01
Very sad indeed- shall miss his smile every time I passed by his stall :pale:

bucknaway
February 22nd, 2013, 17:21
I'm heartbroken over this news and this explains why I have not heard back from him. A great guy and the closest I came to having a lover if I ever would have a lover again. I miss you North and thank you for everything. Ill treasure every moment of my memory of you.

Neal
February 22nd, 2013, 17:30
If anyone has a picture of him we can post, please.

paperboy
February 22nd, 2013, 17:40
yes it was me last year, who sent Not flowers a nd when i arrived gave him hiss fav after shave Boss. He was indeed one of the sweetest boys i met in thailand, we became good freinds . This news is so so sad and heart breaking
ive not spoke to him for a few months, and was looking foward to surprice him again this year.
RIP my dear freind Not

February 22nd, 2013, 17:49
Oh sad news.....i remember talking to him a couple of times when i was walked past his store in Tuckom last month
he was telling me he was moving his store to new location...Buddah bless him

francois
February 22nd, 2013, 20:30
Nort was a real sweetheart and his passing is a tragedy. I was fortunate to see and speak him shortly before he left us. Nort had a farang friend who is currently in Pattaya and is devastated by this sad event.

catawampuscat
February 22nd, 2013, 20:59
Nort was a real sweetheart and his passing is a tragedy. I was fortunate to see and speak him shortly before he left us. Nort had a farang friend who is currently in Pattaya and is devastated by this sad event.

I am also a friend of Nort and was shocked at the news a couple of weeks ago. He was an inspiration and a success story and
nobody worked harder or longer hours to improve their lot in life. He will be missed.
His shop supplied sexy undershorts for many boybars in Pattaya.
My last memory of him was passing by his shop a few months ago and seeing an old favorite boy looking over the undershorts
in Nort's shop. I stopped to say hello and Nort suggested I buy the boy a pair of shorts, which the boy would be only too glad
to model for me back in my room and assist me with my bags from Friendship Market.
If I didn't have a scheduled booking, I would have taken Nort up on his suggestion.

timmberty
February 22nd, 2013, 22:47
i must add my condolances, i didnt know him, or can say ive seen him around.
but everytime i read of the passing of a thai guy, it always seems so so sad ..
r.i.p. young man.

Dodger
February 23rd, 2013, 19:48
Beautiful smile...beautiful person...so, so sad.

Neal
February 23rd, 2013, 20:21
I am sorry the news of his passing came late but the young man who is taking care of me while my b/f is home gettig a new passport just learned of it yesterday and he came to me crying that his friend had passed having no clue that I knew and cared very much for Nort.

I would go into Tuk.com and see him first thing, catching him off guard on the phone and towering over him and him giving me a big old hug. Then I would see him again on the way out. Happy Place bought all thier bikins from him and Funny Boys had the swimsuits from them for thier swimsuit night.
I won't be able to go into Tuk.com ever again without being sad so I just won't go there anymore. I don't want the sadness. A wonderful lad taken from our midst far too early. I only wish I found out early enough to help arrange some sort of memorial service but I will always have a place for him in my heart.

:love4:

gaymandenmark
February 24th, 2013, 02:41
So sad to find out.
I really liked his smile, personality and just the way hi was.
I have met him many times in Tuckom, he was a friendly and nice person.
RIP and may it be with him.
If you don't know him, just give him a hug in your mind.

paperboy
February 24th, 2013, 08:34
I will miss him like a brother
I would like to tell you a quick story about Nort and me
we became great friends over the years i visited, i would always buy loads of sexy ubder ware and stuff from him.
I would buy him food nad bring him flowers, when ever i was in Pattaya
He always told me , he loved me, and i always told him we were only friends.
On my last visit, he told me his dream was to have a romantic meal with me.
i said i dont know because i have a bf and i was not into failse pretence.
That day he introduced me to his mum, not his real mum, but a beligeim man,
who he said was liike a mum to him, and helped him in many ways.
on my last night, i was sitting in planet pite i think the name, accross from
tuk.com
i waitted for Nort to come out to hois new bike.
and i shouted at him
hey sexy
he y canme over and we sat and eat and eat and drunk
him coke light, me wine
we had such a laugh
and he was so so so happy, that he had his dream meal with meal
i said lets go to the veneu to see the show or boys town, he relined a nd said he had to work early in the shop
i thought wow wow , whata great person,
and today i cry for him
like Neal, i will find it vwery very hard to go into tuk.com

psd1315
March 4th, 2013, 16:40
I was shocked a few weeks ago upon my arrival in Pattaya. Seeing a younger looking Nort, in the shop I asked where is Nort? He explained that his older brother a week before had passed on, тАЬdied died, heart heartтАЭ I hugged his brother and said many people will miss him, he then pulled out 2 small photo albums and proceeded to show me about 2 dozen photos of Norts body, I was a bit horrified, seeing the close-ups, before his cremation he looked very peaceful, but sadly the photos are locked in my memory. I later asked my x-bf what is the purpose for cotton balls being placed in nose before a cremation, he explained its means the spirit is no longer in the body, the breath of this life is gone and now the Monk can begin the cremation.. Today I returned from Vientiane and Nong Khai from touring with my X, and noticed the shop is now emptied/closed at Tuc Com. Very sad indeed. Thank You Paperboy for posting his photo in happier times, I had none of Nort.

zubes
March 5th, 2013, 09:07
What a loss, one of the nicest. Genuine people I have met in Pattaya, life can be cruel.

loke
March 14th, 2013, 23:08
I remember I buy underwear from him last year, I only met him once but remember his good english and happy smile.

Life is too short , we just have to enjoy it as long as it lasts.

R.I.P

christianpfc
April 3rd, 2013, 22:18
I was aware of the shop, but apart from a short look at the merchandise and some friendly words had no interaction with Nort or his successor.

Last weekend, I noticed that the shop moved to a new place, with less space, very close to the main entrace of Tuk Com on South Pattya Road. The new shop is called "Sexy Naughty Bitch Shop". The area where the shop was before is empty.

christianpfc
April 29th, 2013, 22:27
correction: "Sexy Haughty Bitch Shop".

bucknaway
April 29th, 2013, 23:57
The location change was North's doing. The rent at went up and he decided that he should move and seemed excited about the coming move. Damn I miss him.

bruno513
May 1st, 2013, 17:41
Recently read this message. I'm so sad. I have spoken with him about the Isaan and his home town of Nong Khai. What happened?

paperboy
May 1st, 2013, 17:49
i will be there next month
i will as always take a flower to his shop
but this time, just lay it on the floor and say
hello to my dear little funny friend
miss him and his chats on internet
at least i still have many fotos and great memorys

bruno513
May 1st, 2013, 18:04
I look now at my mobile. Last chat end of January, he asked how' are you, have a nice day.
I am going in July with flowers in the shop too.
I cry :(

bucknaway
May 2nd, 2013, 04:12
I look now at my mobile. Last chat end of January, he asked how' are you, have a nice day.
I am going in July with flowers in the shop too.
I cry :(

I see what you did there.... I like it :)