PDA

View Full Version : B Boys at X Boys Pattaya

mcarzashi
February 19th, 2013, 22:34
I was just curious to know if we could off them. Anyone knows?

:party

latintopxxx
February 20th, 2013, 02:31
if u r referring to the break dance boys...then YES.

Neal
February 20th, 2013, 07:03
I would assume the OP is looking for some info Mr Latintop. Did you off tehem? Do you have some facts or were just told? Are they all offable or just one or two? How much did you pay as I am sure your generous 300 baht for a trick would not have been for a short time. Ya know? FACTS.

latintopxxx
February 20th, 2013, 18:53
...not sure what I'm allowed to say....u seem so sensitive to even a hint of penis activity.......but yes I did off one of them...after the last show in the early hours of the morning...

February 20th, 2013, 19:09
Are they not more of a cabaret act where the bar simply pays them to perform X number of shows and they also lift tips and then move on to the next bar, meaning if so then surely the guys are self employed and no off fee would be required to a bar who simply booked them to perform their act? Ok' I'll stand back and wait for Neal to explode any time about now ! :-)

Neal
February 20th, 2013, 19:20
As Latintop has decided to respond openly I will answer you openly. You are allowed to say mostly anything unless it violates the rules and guidelines. The problem is that you are the only member that needs to make very very graphic posts and this as I said is not crusingforsex.com We don't discuss in graphic detail what is done especially with the way you sometimes describe it.

BJ Roosters;boys in underwear dance on the bar, you reach up feel their privates/arse in exchange for a USD1.00 tip, yes one dollar, and they are happy, for USD10 they will give you a lap dance in a private booth where you can fully explore their bodies.
Bliss; at any time there will be 3 guys stripping on different stages, they pole dance and strip compltely nakes and swing their junk all over the place, again when you walk up to give then a 1 dollar tip you graba good feel of their junk. later in the evening, like after midnight, while strippers are on stage other guys walk among the audience naked (audience sit at little tables) and agin for one dollar tips you can grope to your earts content.
swinging richards, same a bliss.

While some may enjoy the way this is described it and other things you have said could be found in various adult themed pocketbooks that I used to sell. Trash.
Keep these types of decriptions and worse for when you are on the john having a wank ok?

February 20th, 2013, 19:32
Oh you old prude you ! :-)

Neal
February 20th, 2013, 19:35
OK you guys can tell me openly who likes it and who doesnt or do we need another thread? God forbid no polls for awhile!

February 20th, 2013, 19:37
Dearest Neal - if you are going to have another poll, remember to be consistent - when you start the poll, tell us (as before) what you want the result to be.

:sign5:

As for latintopxxx's graphic descriptions - I don't think the example you have quoted is particularly bad - I find the tip he gives more offensive than the description of what he does..

Having said that, there's a guy (in possibly the worst wig I've ever seen) who goes round Sunee - he behaves far worse than merely groping the boys - and only tips 20B!
At least Latin gave $1

And was there not some guy went around the dimly-lit go-go bars with a flashlight, which he used to shine up and minutely inspect the bumhole of his prospective "off" - lest there should be a hair present which would put him off ?

TBH, I find all these little titbits more amusing than offensive so I can't guarantee I'll vote whatever way you tell me to :evil4:

:occasion9:

February 20th, 2013, 20:04
Scotty Just because the guy had a dead raccon on his head because he has not got hair may be he is jelouse of boys with hair, especially as he gets turned on by deep throat, but you have got to admire him he saved the 20 baht by bringing his own tea bag and just buying hot water, all seems BARMY to me maybe he leant that in the ARMY ;)

A guy I was going with is now a B Boy and I must say he had no hang up having sex with a guy, he taught me a thing on 2

February 20th, 2013, 20:14
If I had a bar and someone came in with his own teabag and only wanted to pay for hot water and the use of a cup, I'd be telling him in no uncertain terms to fuck off!

Even if he does think he's some kind of VIP.

:occasion9:

But this particular person buys 1 beer, lines the boys up on the stage (the fem boys normally opt out at this point), and goes from the first to the last in the line-up, getting their "junk out" (as Latin would call it), fondling them, then fellating each one, then tipping each boy 20B.

I've witnessed this first hand.

Neal
February 20th, 2013, 20:23
But this particular person buys 1 beer, lines the boys up on the stage (the fem boys normally opt out at this point), and goes from the first to the last in the line-up, getting their "junk out" (as Latin would call it), fondling them, then fellating each one, then tipping each boy 20B.

Oh Edith, I'm coming to you! B I feel faint. I'm going quickly. I see a bright white lite Edith!

sclivejames
February 20th, 2013, 20:44
Scotty Just because the guy had a dead raccon on his head because he has not got hair may be he is jelouse of boys with hair, especially as he gets turned on by deep throat, but you have got to admire him he saved the 20 baht by bringing his own tea bag and just buying hot water, all seems BARMY to me maybe he leant that in the ARMY ;)

Be careful dear,your not on the Bitch board now.

catawampuscat
February 20th, 2013, 21:18

Be careful dear,your not on the Bitch board now.

clive, dear, don't you see that the posting is all about love. He loves everybody. Pure bullshit as usual..

Geezer
February 21st, 2013, 02:14
...he saved the 20 baht by bringing his own tea bag and just buying hot water...

(Sigh) Here we go -- again.

How many strikes does it take before a board member is out -- again?

I can say with absolute certainty this never happened. I can verify this with a statement by the owner of the bar where it supposedly occurred. Can LMTU do the same?

LMTU routinely posts things which have not gone through the formality of occurring.

RatThai
February 21st, 2013, 03:49
Does anyone have a picture of these guys? I am sure it would be much appreciated. :hello2:

bucknaway
February 21st, 2013, 07:57
Taken from the X-Boys Youtube Video
http://youtu.be/rHV8ajCJ4C4
http://youtu.be/rHV8ajCJ4C4

RatThai
February 22nd, 2013, 00:08
Buckaway thanks for pics they look like a well setup crew. The last picture is especially cute. They are clearly very flexible and fit guys. Again mate thank you.

fedssocr
February 22nd, 2013, 05:57
I really enjoyed their show. The tall boy (think he is the one sitting in the center doing the thing with his hands in the group photo) was especially hot IMHO. They were in and out of the bar so quick though I think you might need to make your offing intentions known to one of the bar staff or follow them outside.

latintopxxx
February 22nd, 2013, 06:07
yes. You engage them outside after the last show. Well worth the money> very flexible and hard muscle bodies...BUT...be clear as to exactly what you want...not all are gay.

Neal
February 22nd, 2013, 06:42
Latin: I guess a few of my questions would be did you get to spit on one or more than one? Fuck em while they grit thier teeth on the pillow and beg for mercy?
Did you ram it down his throat while he choked and then afterwrds make them clean you all up? Did you make him beg for more and then thank you for choosing him? What did he say when you threw his 500 baht on the floor and then threw him out of the room not even having time to dress? Did you do all that? Curious minds would like to know. :dontknow:

a447
February 22nd, 2013, 13:59
very flexible and hard muscle bodies...BUT...be clear as to exactly what you want...not all are gay.

great info here. Would never have guessed.

Oliver
February 22nd, 2013, 15:08
Not "all" are gay? are any of them gay? Just because they earn money in a gay bar?

And when their show is over at X Boys (and , I assume, X Boys Pattayaland) do they perform elsewhere?
I saw a group doing a similar performance at Wild West Boys a year or so ago. Two or three of them were very young. And is there a connection between them and the group that performs outside Panorama at about 2300?

February 22nd, 2013, 15:21
I don't know why some of you are surprised that some of the B Boys will "do a turn" - they are far from the first BT entertainers who will give a private "performance" for a wee fee and they won't be the last.

Neal
February 22nd, 2013, 15:30
Yes it is the same group and they used to perform at Happy Place also. After they were no longer performing there a few started doing thier act in boxers and then went to nothing at all. A really good looking group. They would be worth the extra.

February 22nd, 2013, 15:49
But here's the thing Neal - I know you wouldn't be satisfied with just 1 of them at a time - you'd want the whole fucking troupe at once!

:snorting:

:evil4:

Neal
February 22nd, 2013, 16:04
I have a large appetite. :snorting:

latintopxxx
February 22nd, 2013, 19:07
Neal...I'm shocked...are you gonna ban yourself...and yes I have seen the show in boxers but never naked...although that would seem to be a natural rogression if they are going to perform in gay gogo bars....as for what I got up to...yes I picked one up at arounf 2am...in front of his friends...he wasn't coy...or embarrassed...as for the sex...he certainly took it "like a man".....I certainly did not make love to him...and yes a bit of master / slave role playing was involved..didn't phase him at all....lapped it all up :>

timmberty
February 22nd, 2013, 23:07
Neal...I'm shocked...are you gonna ban yourself...and yes I have seen the show in boxers but never naked...although that would seem to be a natural rogression if they are going to perform in gay gogo bars....as for what I got up to...yes I picked one up at arounf 2am...in front of his friends...he wasn't coy...or embarrassed...as for the sex...he certainly took it "like a man".....I certainly did not make love to him...and yes a bit of master / slave role playing was involved..didn't phase him at all....lapped it all up :>
and you put 20 baht in the hat as he walked out ??
damn, thank you mister you to kind ..

francois
February 26th, 2013, 11:42
... getting their "junk out" (as Latin would call it), fondling them, then fellating each one, then tipping each boy 20B.

I've witnessed this first hand.

First hand; right or left? Did you also give each one 20 B? :laughing3:

latintopxxx
February 27th, 2013, 03:36
timmberty....why on earth woulod i spoil him by tipping him...we agreed on a price...he performed and got paid....why do you rich fellas insist on throwing your bahts around like the stuff grows on trees.

timmberty
February 27th, 2013, 22:45
timmberty....why on earth woulod i spoil him by tipping him...we agreed on a price...he performed and got paid....why do you rich fellas insist on throwing your bahts around like the stuff grows on trees.
it grows from trees not on them .... why would you indeed !!

latintopxxx
March 4th, 2013, 23:37
...eh..sorry...u lost me....

bucknaway
March 5th, 2013, 03:26
I think what he was trying to say is that the guy you hire has no other form of income at that very moment other than what exchanges hands from you to him and may make the difference of him being at the end of his rope and able to hold on or being at the end of his rope and forced to take desperate measures.

latintopxxx
March 6th, 2013, 04:32
bucky...I'm way past feeling "sorry"for commercial boys...I'm into men...so I tend to choose the non twinky straight off the rice fields type....he's chosen to earn his money this way and should be grateful I selected him..after all if he decline there are others that will galdly grab their ankles and assume the position...I see a silver lining on EVERY cloud...the recession means I even get to fuck white trailor trash in evansville....at bkk prices.....love it.

timmberty
March 6th, 2013, 23:34
sometimes i think it says more about you than it does about them latin .. you think, ah theres a piece of shit, im gonna fuck it ... you really dont need to make futher comment on anything, i think we all get you now.. theres nothing left to say. is there ?

latintopxxx
March 7th, 2013, 00:42
timbutty....u nailed it...I see a living sex toy...they see cash..we r both happy...easy....sometimes I wonder who fucked who....u would be surprised how some of the guys enjoy the experience...

bruce_nyc
March 8th, 2013, 03:04

Out of curiosity.... What price did you two agree to?