PDA

View Full Version : First time in Pattaya... help

sweetlover88
February 19th, 2013, 18:17
Hi everyone,

I just found this website recently (around 2 days ago) and found it very helpful for lot of things that i was searching for.

I'm a 25yr old guy from Canada (french canadian actually, which is why my written english isn't that great, sorry) that's been living in Bangkok for the last 2 years. I feel like i'm due for a change and that's why i decided to travel to Pattaya this week-end (February 22th to February 26th) to explore the gay life there, how it is, where to go etc. Sadly i have no gay friends really and i'm kind of a shy person so if anyone during these times is planning on going to Sunee/Boyztown, let me know, maybe we can meet! :)

I have a few questions for the regulars of Sunee/BT here that i'm wondering since few days to help me prepare my trip & my budget.

1) How much in general (excluding drinks) would it cost to take a boy out (bar fee + boy fee)? I know the price may varie from place to place but what is the 'standard' price?

2) Is there a difference between Sunee & BT? Both places seems to offer the same things in term of gogo bars & beer bars but beside that, is there any major difference?

3) If i take a hotel around Jomtien, is there still transportation possible around 2-3-4am from sunee/bt to jomtien?

4) Is there any Pubs to dance/drink? (Like DJ Station in Bangkok)

5) Any suggestions as for which gogo/beer bars to visit that you personally enjoy?

Thanks you,

Math

February 19th, 2013, 20:05
Hi sweetly. Welcome to your visit to Pattaya, you either love or hate Boyztown or Sunee Plaza
The a everage off fee is 300 baht and average tip 1000 baht
Some of the more professional Boys In BT Will try to get you to pay 1500 or 2000 but unless something sensational happens with him don't bother.

I know some guys who only pay 700 of 800 tip they say if you add the 2/300 baht savings you get anther boy for free, I could not be bothered to think like that or normly have change anyway.

Some times if a boy comes a long way to visit you obviously you pay their transport costs.

The difference between BT and Sunee is your find the boys of BT much more professinal, many more Gay boys in BT apart from BBB where the Guys are more mature plus ABOMB good selection also,
The shows of COPA. BBB. HAPPY PLACE. XBOYS are worth a visit. varied section boys on offer after the show
Oscars Bar is a good place to sit and watch all the comings and going of the area.
FUNNY BOYS and TOYBOYS are most comfortable with a good selection of boys on offer.

SUNEE has a much broader selection. of open Host Bars. GO GO Bars, Restaurants, easier to get to make friends expat or otherwise . I would say best GOGO BAR OF BOTH BT AND SUNEE would be NICEBOYS. All depending if you like twinks MAN boys or fem acting boys, twinky boys MICMY, COCKTAIL ex TOMYUM
SLEAZY HANDS ON action Bars try EROS BAR. CU BAR. SAWADEE BAR. HAPPY BOYS
Many good restaurants in and around SUNEE are good, KRAZY DRAGON IS worth a visit you may click there nice and comfortable to.

There are always many motorbike taxis Round the clock. Baht busses stop around 1 am

Many after hours dance type bars with shows and hot guys many who would not be seen dead In A gay Bar but you can take them home from NAB, IDOL, DAVES MAN CLUB

My favourite all around bar is NICEBOYS but if you want a nice friendly Bar try COLONIAL BAR OR SAMONDS BAR OPPOSITE .

Happy hunting failing that try the beach after mid day can be a lot of fun. of visit Sansuk Sauna great fun after 4pm
Map of the areas .

http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=map

egel
February 20th, 2013, 01:42
Dont come those dates, whatever you do.

25 February is Mucha Budda Day and ALL the bars, dicos, and Go go's are closed.

It is to be avoided at all costs (there is absolutely nothing to do),and especially if youre only coming for only a few days.

sweetlover88
February 20th, 2013, 03:07
LMTU:

Wow! Very good review, thanks alot for the help, i'll be looking forward that. As for the boy, i'm more into twink boys so i guess funny boys & sawadee are both good places for that?

As for my coming dates, i'm actually leaving on 25th (I think i wrote 26th but that was a mistake, i'm coming thursday and leaving monday) so i don't really mind if everything is closed on monday since i'll be leaving in the morning. But what about the week-end? are the bars & everything gonna be open?

Thanks you,

Math

February 20th, 2013, 07:16
Some times you get a few twink boys in FUNNYBOYS BUT MAINLY SUNEE has the majority MICMY as you say is the place for you, maybe COCKTAIL previous TOMYUM may have some, also CITYBOYS MAKE HAVE THE MORE GAY FEM TYPES , but CU AND SAWSDEE are. The Bars with have screens. And hands on fun, HAPPYBOYS also hands on fun up stairs that's not the same place as HAPPY PLACE where they have Cabaret with a selection of all kinds of boys I hear since my last visit they it caters to all tastes.

EROS you will find hands on fun, even though.all bars over this weekend are open, but many boys cruise the beach and around Sunee .

sweetlover88
February 20th, 2013, 08:26
I see.

Sorry if this sound stupid (haven't been in a gogo bar before...) but what's 'hands on fun' mean exactly?

Is Panorama a good place to have pre-drink around 4-7pm ?

Thanks

February 20th, 2013, 08:39
If by any chance you love the boys here and you want steep yourself into their wonderful culture,
Your lucky because if you go to the THIRD ROAD IN BETWEEN PATTAYA KLANG ROAD AND NORTH PATTAYA ROAD ask any motorbike taxi, entrance 100 baht for the best evenings entrrtaient in Thailand where literally 1000s of boys of all ages friend to the most amazing MORLUM SHOW.

I've never failed to meet someone there but as many come from up county they don't speak English but if you NU a bottle of thai whiskey add coke to it I. A big bottle offer it to the boy of your dream they love it and will know what you want so they either take care if you or move away if they are with friends off all of them a drink also. Even Las Vegas could not put on a show like this with a cast of 150, go to the front where they dance its fabulos.

NEXT MORLUM 22nd February arrive after 9:45 pm it's just getting warmed up then so se the boys with all the drink in them.

Or take some this boys with you the. After go to NAB OR IDOL what a night your have, the best time of you're life.

February 20th, 2013, 09:54
HANDS ON MEANS : Put your hand on and move it up and down!!! :sign12:

Panarama excellent place to chill out also as well as OSCARS nearly next to each other, so is CAFE ROYAL and BOYBOYBOY Terrace.

sweetlover88
February 20th, 2013, 10:10
Thanks!

Just saw a video of That mor lum show, look really good! I'll be there for sure. But it must be boring when you're alone in that big of a crowd understanding nothing of what being said, no? :o

If anyone here go let me know! ^^ Or i guess i'll just drink some beers to feel a little tipsy before going there to my shyness can go away haha :P

February 20th, 2013, 11:11
Boring never I try to HO alone or take boys from the bars with me or my boyfriend, its better to be alone as I said buy 1/2 bottle of whiskey they will pout it I to a big bottle with coke. A y boy you like stand next to him, offer him a drink he el. E your friend all not or offer many a drink most farangs go one you could never be lonely there I can promise specially I. The front where the boys are dancing by stage go alone by all means

Happy hunting plus all the Go Go boys go after work or take the night off so the behoove is amazing.

egel
February 20th, 2013, 15:07
MICMY as you say is the place for you
If you go there check their ages on their ID. And make sure it is THEIR ID.
The wiaters will also tell you their ages...enough said.

February 20th, 2013, 15:49
Yes i go to the Isaan concerts with my bf..every time were in pattaya..we have so much fun drinking and dancing with his friends and when were up in isaan..its amazing the amount of concerts to go to ...last time i was there ..2 a week in all different places.....some of them big like in Udon Thani....with thousends of people and some little ones near the village

sweetlover88
February 20th, 2013, 16:41
I see.

Where is MICMY exactly?

Are you telling me to ask for ID because theres alot of underage boys there? Is it something that i should do even in SP/BT to ask boys for ID constanly if i feel like they're too young? I don't want to get in trouble ;o

Thanks,

Math

February 20th, 2013, 18:23
MICMY is next to NICEBOYS Soi VC ON THE MAP,

Yes it's always advisable to make sure and boy you tAke home is minimum 18

But most of the bar owners are now very reluctant to employ under 17 as 3 a .Thai owners have been fined 1.5 million baht each recently for underage boys found working in their Bars.

Manforallseasons
February 20th, 2013, 19:49
Advice from the previous poster should always be taken avec un grain de sel.

February 20th, 2013, 20:36
Sweety just to put your mind at rest I can't remember Deleted due to banned topic from a club since Amigo Bar close nearly 8 years ago.

Warning what ever you do don't go any where the street boys wandering around Sunee that desperate people go with, they have been with hundreds of predictors since the age of way under age, many have deseases you would not want and police use them to set people up so its only a matter of time one of their problems will catch you out.

If you want the best boys go where I goaty KARIOKE Bar have nice boys try Soi Chiapoom, or the late night Clubs, the Beach had good one if you get there early enough. Or if a boy smiles at you in pattaya they are usually on offer , also I have got nice one from the night food market opposite the WAT south pattaya road to name a few.

Also be careful who you speak to if you find them Negative and boring run, your end up depressed as well other wise.

thaiguest
February 20th, 2013, 20:44
Some times you get a few twink boys in FUNNYBOYS BUT MAINLY SUNEE has the majority MICMY as you say is the place for you, maybe COCKTAIL previous TOMYUM may have some, also CITYBOYS MAKE HAVE THE MORE GAY FEM TYPES , but CU AND SAWSDEE are. The Bars with have screens. And hands on fun, HAPPYBOYS also hands on fun up stairs that's not the same place as HAPPY PLACE where they have Cabaret with a selection of all kinds of boys I hear since my last visit they it caters to all tastes.

EROS you will find hands on fun, even though.all bars over this weekend are open, but many boys cruise the beach and around Sunee .

It's a bit disappointing that no sooner has a rare green shoot of innocence sprouted on this forum than it is corrupted and defiled by posters like LMTU.
Mr. LMTU can you not see the damage you may have already done by introducing vile esoteric phrases like 'hands on fun' to one who has not yet even visited this hotspot of sleeze?
The man by his own admission has never heard of the phrase and the world of illicit sex is unknown territory to him though he has spent 2 years (already) in Bangkok.
Is it not obvious that his time in the capital would have to have been spent touring Jim Thompson's house (and dare I say it speculating on whether or not he was gay), having high tea with the nuns on Convent Road and other such wholesome persuits?
You may turn out to be the gentleman's paraclete and guide in Sunnee and Pattayaland and if so good luck and enjoy....now that you've begun the loss of his soul you may as well accompany the body.
I hope he won't be wearing a bulky looking wristwatch or have a fetish for playing around with his 3rd from-the top shirt button while in the bars.
If I see such a gentleman with your goodself I'm outta there like a bat outta hell even if it means abandoning the change from my 1000 baht note.

Geezer
February 21st, 2013, 01:03
Simply asking to see a boy's ID card is of little use.

If the boy is under age or doesn't have one he will often show a friend's card. The photograph hardly helps. If it doesn't resemble the boy in question he may say it was taken some time ago when his hair was different. Somewhere in the bar there is usually an ID card in good condition excepting the photograph which, oddly enough, is defaced and of no help.

In such cases I take the boy's card in my hand. Holding it so the boy cannot see I ask him his birthday.

The boy's expression, and stammering when he doesn't know the birthday on his ID card are quite amusing.

timmberty
February 21st, 2013, 01:15
i must ask why you would even take a risk with a boy ?
i asked a boy to sit with me as he looked really cute from a distance .. when he came sat beside me i thought he looked younger than when i first glanced. rather than asking to see his i.d. i sent him on his way, he and his friends assured me he was older than 18, but i really had no interest in finding out.

sweetlover88
February 21st, 2013, 03:59
i must ask why you would even take a risk with a boy ?
i asked a boy to sit with me as he looked really cute from a distance .. when he came sat beside me i thought he looked younger than when i first glanced. rather than asking to see his i.d. i sent him on his way, he and his friends assured me he was older than 18, but i really had no interest in finding out.

Actually i'm not going in Pattaya thinking 'I absolutely have to get a boy and do every bars there.' I just want to go there to take a little vacation off the big city, relax and do something else beside working. I've never been to Pattaya and i though it would be a great idea to visit it this week-end. Of course, being gay make me incline to visit the gay areas there and maybe make new friends (since i virtually have none here in thailand, all my friends who came with me here are straight, which is one of the reason why i'm going alone) , but that doesn't mean that i want to *** everything.....

But if i do see a boy that i like and we talk a little and i enjoy my moment then why not

February 21st, 2013, 13:33
Well Thaiguest this guy is asking questions about visiting GOGO Bars and offing boys from Bar. I would of thought this virgin as you suggest he is needs all the help we can give him, to make him a little Street wise before he visits the Lions Den.

So to protect him from all the obstacles out there waiting to trip him up, we should be Arming him with as much Information as possible, as you may know there is many Wolves out there warring sheeps clothing.

a447
February 21st, 2013, 13:54
Thaiguest wrote:
no sooner has a rare green shoot of innocence sprouted on this forum

Yes, very green indeed. He has lived in the gay capital of Asia for 2 years and yet has never been to a gogo bar.
And although his posts demonstrate his excellent grasp of English, he doesn't understand the meaning of "hands on action."

Now, who was talking about "un grain du sel?"

thrillbill
February 21st, 2013, 20:32
I live in Pattaya (work near by) so I see the "cracks" in Pattaya. Pattaya gay venues tend to cater towards the older, retired farang and 90% of the go-go clubs have the skinny fem type if that is your kind of "food". The only gay bar like you'd find on soi 4 in BKK is Panorama which is mostly full of money boys. The local gays in Pattaya seem to stay away from the gay places in this town. The beach boys you find at Jomtien will filter down to Panorama after 10pm. If you are into the "macho" type, then go to BoyzBoyz but you need to get there before 9:30 to get your pick. Many of the masculine type are straight unfortunately so their performance may be all "talk". The gay beach is fun to go to people watch and great service to get a cold beer or meal. This is the big plus for Pattaya. I can't say that athe night life is. there is no Dj's or GOD...just gay bars with round tables that the locals like to be gathered around. Not a great place to start a conversation. For someone from BKK, it will be a nice change. Hope you figure out the baht bus situation. Have fun

Neal
February 21st, 2013, 21:13
Hmmmm I see a lot of problems with Thrillbill's post. Catering to older retired falang.... who has the disposable income? 90% of the clubs have the skinny fem types....gee I have found many studly men in many of these clubs but yes understand that gay types are previlent in these bars because they feel more comfortable whereas the manly straight types feel more uncomfortable because they don't want family or friends to know what they do on the sideline, BUT they are there. Can't tell you about your other "points" except the beach but remember that for some hey have tunnel vision and don't look around and see evrything.

sweetlover88
February 22nd, 2013, 12:45
Thanks everyone for your answers!

I arrived in Pattaya yesterday and staying at the Baandokmai hotel. Yesterday i went to Sunee Plaza and spoke with the owner of Don plaza hotel and spent time with him and his family. They have been really nice and i enjoyed my time with them then one of his son bring me into 2 different go-go bars (Eros boys, which i didn't like much) and i forgot the other one (It's all blue inside and it's in front of a big bar with terrasse.)

I decided to take off a guy for 1000 bath and i could see that he wasn't really interested (even though he was telling me otherwise, his physical tells made me think that he wasn't interested.) then he wanted short-term and i've been able to deal for long time with his boss. Then when we came back at my room (around 1:50am) he stayed 5min and left telling me 'bar close me go me go' wtf??? Is there anything i can do about it? like going back there and report this to his boss or i don't know?

That was a pretty bad experience and i feel like i already got ripped off after only a day here...

Neal
February 22nd, 2013, 13:14
I hope you gave him very little and not that 1,000 baht and yes, go back to the bar and talk to his boss and at least get the off fee back. gain I hope you did not give him the 1,000 up front! :violent1:

latintopxxx
February 22nd, 2013, 18:56
Well i trust you all will apologise profusely to LTMU...after all he tried to forewarn sweety....and still sweety got fucked...unfortunately metaphorically speaking only. Reinforces my trust in my modus operandi....

a447
February 22nd, 2013, 19:02
i forgot the other one (It's all blue inside and it's in front of a big bar with terrasse.)

Anyone know what bar he is referring to??

February 22nd, 2013, 20:58
Put it down to experience learn by it then move on not all boys are like that, yes tell the boss by all means , I had a boy o ce from TOY BOYS Stunning he was when we got to my house he said he can't do this I said what your the first guy and I want to go home as I was living out of town then I gave him 500 baht put him on a bus.

I told the old man who owns TOYBOYS from TAIWAN what happened he say he gone no money back up to you and him. :crybaby:

Try again you find the right guy soon try MICMY OR NICEBOYS they have more what you like .

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 02:14
Thanks everyone for your answers!

I arrived in Pattaya yesterday and staying at the Baandokmai hotel. Yesterday i went to Sunee Plaza and spoke with the owner of Don plaza hotel and spent time with him and his family. They have been really nice and i enjoyed my time with them then one of his son bring me into 2 different go-go bars (Eros boys, which i didn't like much) and i forgot the other one (It's all blue inside and it's in front of a big bar with terrasse.)

I decided to take off a guy for 1000 bath and i could see that he wasn't really interested (even though he was telling me otherwise, his physical tells made me think that he wasn't interested.) then he wanted short-term and i've been able to deal for long time with his boss. Then when we came back at my room (around 1:50am) he stayed 5min and left telling me 'bar close me go me go' wtf??? Is there anything i can do about it? like going back there and report this to his boss or i don't know?

That was a pretty bad experience and i feel like i already got ripped off after only a day here...

Have you tried GAYROMEO,far better,far cheaper in my opinion..........and they come to you !

joe552
February 23rd, 2013, 02:33
to the OP - if you could feel the boy wasn't interested, why did you off him? your mistake, in my eyes. not like there isn't a choice.

francois
February 23rd, 2013, 03:55
Joe, sometimes as the night draws to a close we get desperate for some companionship and take what is available for fear of going home alone. Haven't we all drawn a losing hand at one time?

joe552
February 23rd, 2013, 04:00
I understand your point, but not in the context of Pattaya go-go bars. If I chat to a boy for 10 minutes and feel he's not keen to go with me, I'll tip him and move on. I've never been disappointed in over 10 years of using the bars. The OP clearly felt that the boy wasn't interested, but went through the bar owner to arrange long time without reference to the boy's wishes. what outcome did he expect?

a447
February 23rd, 2013, 07:32
francois wrote:
sometimes as the night draws to a close we get desperate for some companionship and take what is available for fear of going home alone.

Desperate? It is panic stations!! :sign5:

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 18:43
How did you go "sweetlover", ? Any updates,by the way im told you have nice tight jeans on,........wow.......you sound hot :tongue3:

sweetlover88
February 23rd, 2013, 18:52
Who told you that? haha :)

I went there and met some people from my city (Montreal, Canada) so i've been basically hanging out the last 2 days at sunee plaza and probably will go back again tonight around 9-10pm but i want to try Panorama tonight and maybe funny boys ^__^.

Any ideas of the off fee in boyztown? I know that in sunee plaza it's 300 for the bar and something like 500-800 for the boy but i don't know about boyztown.

Anyway maybe see u guys there! haha :)

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 18:56
Who told you that? haha :)

I went there and met some people from my city (Montreal, Canada) so i've been basically hanging out the last 2 days at sunee plaza and probably will go back again tonight around 9-10pm but i want to try Panorama tonight and maybe funny boys ^__^.

Any ideas of the off fee in boyztown? I know that in sunee plaza it's 300 for the bar and something like 500-800 for the boy but i don't know about boyztown.

Anyway maybe see u guys there! haha :)

I have my "moles" everywhere. :glasses7:
Try HAPPY PLACE go go,they have upped their price last week im told to 160 baht for a drink but there show is relatively good ,start at 2230
Max for off anywhere should be 300 b,no more,but as you know there are a few who are now charging 600.
Can i ask if your using a phone to write on here?

sweetlover88
February 23rd, 2013, 19:01
Sadly i don't have a phone (my friend does though but he won't be with me until i reach Sunee Plaza which is at around 10:00pm or later if i have fun at boyztown ^^)

But i am open to meet anyone before if you want! ^^ Just tell me where you plan to go and at what time and i can meet you there if you are there. I am a pretty social person (even though i'm probably the most shy person when it comes to thai boys lol).

sweetlover88
February 23rd, 2013, 19:07
I'm using my laptop at my room. Leaving soon though

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 19:10
Boyztown is quite good if you like the shows,unfortanetely some overlap each other.
i think there is 1 bar,x boys have a show at 00045 hrs?

HAPPY PLACE is quite good im told,i often wondered about the meaning of those "plates" on the back wall though?

sweetlover88
February 23rd, 2013, 19:14
To be honest, i don't really care about the show.

Like i would rather save money, and have a mediocre/no show but with some 'ok/good looking' boys than paying extra to see a nice show (sounds weird i know but it is what it is ;p)

I rather have a good beer, talk with people and meet expats/thai than paying 160-180 bath for a beer for a show that i'm not really interested in.

But that's just my personnal preference.

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 19:16
mmmmmmmmmm well have a good night,be safe though.... hopefully you wont get any boys like you had last time.

sweetlover88
February 23rd, 2013, 19:18
Thanks you and thanks for the advice!

If anyone see a white farang looking like young with a green t-shirt it's probably me, come talk! haha ^^

good night

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 19:19
Yes dear,i will certainly have my moles looking out for you :glasses7:

stuyvessant
February 25th, 2013, 17:54
I'd like to ask was the OP-s visit to Pattaya success at the end of his journey?

a447
February 25th, 2013, 18:19
And I'd like to ask if anyone caught up with him in Sunee in his green T-shirt.

Neal
February 25th, 2013, 19:34
Plates?

loke
March 14th, 2013, 22:29
Any news updates ?

felix
March 20th, 2013, 02:31
Hi all,

I'm replying to this post as I will ravel to Pattaya for the first time in May. :ura1:

I went through quite a few posts on this site, which revealed to be extremely helpful. This post was of particular interest for me as it seems that I like the same type of guys as Math (i.e. slim twinkie type of guys, but I'm not into fem guys).

My first question would therefore be for Math: could you share any feedback with me regarding your stay in Pattaya? What bars did you prefer?

But, I still have a couple of questions for you guys:

- I checked the gay and gay friendly hotels in Pattaya and would like to book at Baan Souy Hotel (apparently located halfway between BT and Jomtien beach). My criteria are the following: 1. I want a gay or gay friendly hotel (really gay friendly, not only where they tolerate gays for their money), 2. safe and very clean with a excellent level of service, 3. with no joiners fees, where I could bring two or three thai "joiners" in my room at the same time (no one would be surprised to see three guys with me around the pool for instance), 4. with a good wifi internet access. The price is, to a certain extent, irrelevant. Is Baan Souy a good choice? Or do you recommend other places?

- Is it common to hire more than one boy at a time? Are thai boys comfortable with this?

- do you generally have to pay the tip to the boy upfront or wait until when he leaves?

Well I guess that's it for now. Looking forward to your answers.

I'm so excited to travel to Pattaya for the first time... These two months will be loooooonnnnnngggggg I'm sure...

Felix

March 20th, 2013, 10:15
Re Baan Souy Hotel, the answer is YES to all of your questions.

- Is it common to hire more than one boy at a time? Are thai boys comfortable with this?
Maybe not common, but also not unusual. Some boys like it, some donтАЩt. Find a boy that you like, ask him about adding one or two more boys to your party.

-Tip when they leave, based on what you agreed to when in the bar, and on what service they actually provided when they got to your hotel.

felix
March 20th, 2013, 13:51
Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for your quick answer. This is extremely helpful. :thumbup:

I have another question that came to my mind: what is the average tip for a long term "session" with a boy (e.g. 24 hours)?

Do you recommend to take boys for long time or rather short time visits?

Thanks again everyone. I'm really excited about this first time in dreamland... :bounce:

Felix

March 20th, 2013, 16:42
what is the average tip for a long term "session" with a boy (e.g. 24 hours)?

Everyone has a different answer to this and it has been discussed MANY times in various threads of this forum. For Pattaya, many people say 1,000 Baht for short time (2-3 hours) and 1,500 for overnight (till breakfast). An off for 24 hours would require some discussion/negotiation with the boy.

Do you recommend to take boys for long time or rather short time visits?

If youтАЩre dreaming about taking off 2-3 boys at a time, you are certainly much younger than I am. My answer (ancient sex tourist answer): I cannot sleep comfortably if there is a naked Thai boy sharing the bed. I always want to continue the games throughout the night even though it poses a serious hazard to my health!

And, after I wake up in the mornings, it takes me at least two hours to start functioning, so I donтАЩt want anyone sharing my space during that time. For me, short time is best.

Jellybean
March 20th, 2013, 18:07
I really liked your reply to Felix, Bob, it made me laugh.

Sometimes I feel like that myself, although occasionally, I still do overnighters, but suffer for it the next day! : )

Jellybean

a447
March 20th, 2013, 21:22
Yeah, I had a bit of a chuckle, too.

I'm over long time now, and just do short time. I was finding it impossible to sleep with a hot naked guy next to me and I thought it unfair to him if I groped him all night.

So now we are both happy. And I can get up the next day after a good night's rest and have an afternoon sexy massage if I get horny.

joe552
March 21st, 2013, 04:59
I'm the same, and wonder if it's an age thing? when I first visited Pattaya more than 10 years ago, I mostly did overnights. but now that I'm the wrong side of 50 (ok, 57) I prefer a good short-time (an hour in the room is usually enough for me). part of it for me is that I don't sleep well at the best of times, even home alone, so a warm body next to me is just too much. and I think it's unfair on the boy - they do love their sleep after all. I'm like bob, not a morning person, so prefer now to have some time alone to wake up, before I interact with the delights of Pattaya

March 21st, 2013, 10:51
Yes, Joe, itтАЩs an age thing. At the start of my LOS adventures 15 years ago, I felt I was cheating myself if I did not keep the boy with me long enough to have morning sex even if the previous evening went well. I do recall one boy who said тАЬOh no. Thais never have sex in the morningтАЭ, but I also recall another boy who didnтАЩt mind being smoked while he viewed us in the large bathroom mirror. (Sigh).

Eventually, I realized that I was overdoing it when (a) I woke up in the morning and couldnтАЩt remember the name of the boy in bed next to me and (b) when I sat up in bed at the Tarntawan and looked at the mirror over the desk. There was something not quite right about the reflection. A graying pale skinned farang next to a perfectly formed swarthy Thai boy young enough to be my grandson. Such an image is best viewed in dim moonlight rather than full sun.

These days, even if there is some discussion about long time, I am quite relieved to see my guest go after we complete our business. I accept any reason for his departure, including the old favourites of needing to give his room key to his friend or that he just got a call requiring his immediate presence in Issan.

noutchie
March 21st, 2013, 11:26
Thanks all for the responces, been following as it answers many of my questions. Second time pattaya in a couple of weeks solely letting the gay side out and travelling alone so really appericated and looking forward to it. Cheers all.

christianpfc
March 21st, 2013, 16:21
Many boys will not do long time.

I prefer long time, for a second round in the morning. But their sleeping habits might be different from mine. I now sleep on the side of the bed that faces the wall (does not apply to hotel beds, which usually stand free in the room), so my friends cannot push me out of the bed, only to the wall. I usually sleep poorly with a Thai boy in my bed, but the action in morning is worth it.

latintopxxx
March 21st, 2013, 17:45
I very rarely do long time...prefer a good 2 to 3 hour session....cannot sleep with a stranger in my bed/room....sometimes if i meet him on the beach or at the poolside at babs and spend the afternoon together before deciding to make it a date, I might connect as we have kinda moved to a different level...then i feel more comfortable with a sleep over.
Also by nature i value qualtity over "quality'...so with short time dates I'm free to do 2 or 3 in a day.