PDA

View Full Version : New Website for Ambiance hotel

lonelywombat
February 18th, 2013, 06:16
Dolly has just posted the details of the new site.

Looks good and prices good value

http://www.ambiancehotel.com/

I did see some comments about parties in soi 3 and was told they were coming from what was Richards old restaurant

A check up on Nickys shows no place there. Has it gone?

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... -boyztown/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/boyztown/map-boyztown/)

I was impressed with this addition to the Ambiance site

Tours/Flight Tickets

Should you require any assistance in booking or changing flight tickets, hotel reservations, tour bookings, show tickets, dinner reservations ... do not hesitate to contact our front desk or management

Neal
February 18th, 2013, 06:22
Its a drag bar and the name is Castro.

TravellerDave
February 18th, 2013, 12:59
Yes an impressive website for what I know to be a very nice hotel having stayed there in the past and am thinking of doing so again shortly.
I am wondering what proportion of its guests are gay ?. I don't want to be staying with too many families or str couples.

a447
February 18th, 2013, 14:12
Dave, I was there in January and I don't recall seeing any straight people - might have seen a few. However, there were lots of gays sitting out on the terrace. It is certainly a "gay" establishment even though early last year it did flirt with straights for a while.
Definitely no families or kids anywhere to be seen.

anonone
February 18th, 2013, 18:31
Dave...my experience is the same as a447.

You might encounter the random straight in the hallway or something, but not kids and families. A great place to stay if you want a prime location.

I was going to stay there again over songkran, but decided the mosaic would be better for a longer term visit.

I do plan on using Ambiance for all my shorter visits going forward.

TravellerDave
February 18th, 2013, 23:31
Thanks fellas.
I have no objection to a few str people, but families with kids and groups of aggressive str males are not who I want to be rubbing shoulders with.
The Ambiance has no pool, but I usually join the Tony Gym on Third Road which has a decent pool for my excercise swimming.

lonelywombat
February 19th, 2013, 05:30
Had an email asking me if the pool above Mikes just around the corner from Boyztown ,was still open. I think I have been there to visit but know nothing else.

Q1 is the pool still open
Q2 are people staying in Boyztown welcome to attend?

I will try later to try and find a link.

Oliver
February 19th, 2013, 15:21
I can assure TravellerDave that he'd have no such problem.
Under eighteens are specifically barred on the Agoda booking form, as I recall.
The only straights I've ever seen are the occasional bar-girl departing via the lift, bleary-eyed after a night of passion (or something) with a falang.....and the later departure of that same falang- usually younger than the pot-bellied, neckless Britons you see propping up the beer bars all day.