PDA

View Full Version : The board of the psychos'

ultimo
February 16th, 2013, 16:09
I went to have a look at Pattaya Bitch Board and had the "sign in" screen come up.
Left it for about 6 hours and tried again..same thing! Then tried the ' Register' name line and all I got was "Only invited people allowed to join"
Has someone finally managed to hack the site and close it?

February 16th, 2013, 18:18
Some would consider you had a lucky escape as your title description just about covers it.

Neal
February 16th, 2013, 19:11
And we would know what was going on on another board because...why? :sign5:

February 16th, 2013, 19:47
Perhaps they have moved to being a closed/private board?

If so, obviously something to hide.

:sharm:

Neal
February 16th, 2013, 20:31
LMTU wrote me the same question so it is closed.

February 16th, 2013, 20:41
And we would know what was going on on another board because...why? :sign5:

?? Because on several occasions I read it ? Why wouldn't I, it was a public internet site not a private members board and if I remember correctly I think it was you sent me the link to it! But as I seem to recall someone else advising on here about it they were right - I wasn't missing anything.

catawampuscat
February 16th, 2013, 22:32
Rather funny thread title: the board of the psychos'.
:evil4:

Neal
February 16th, 2013, 23:10
Have you visited there? The title says it all.

February 17th, 2013, 06:31
Considering some of the members writing on The bitch Forum are also members here it must take one psychos to know another, but when writing on Forums it something's me Road Rage, it can turn the meanest person into a Monster, just look at what some naughty people say about me, when in reality I'm one of the. Nicest guy you could wish to meet .

They turn into psychos when they loose their sense of Humour, that's why I'm here now, Neal looked I to the Mirror one day and thought to himself after all the hideous things LMTU and I have said to and about each other ill let him join here again.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY . :dontknow:

Neal
February 17th, 2013, 07:32
LMTU and others were given a second chance to reapply and abide by the rules or get banned again. There were many people banned during the jinks era and about 5 - 10 during my era. Since I don't know why these previous bans were all in place I chose to allow them to reregister and place them in a special status which requires thier posts to be reviewed first prior to any possible disruption of the board so no one needs to freak out.

Seems that the break away board of them gaythailandbitchboard.com which then was renamed gaythailandforum.com has been closed since December and I just tried gaytouri.com and it doesn't come up either.

gaymandenmark
February 17th, 2013, 12:43
it must take one psychos to know another......

No it does not.
A psycho will never understand he is a psycho or admit it, I also doubt that he will "know" other psychos, because for him they are "normal" people.

catawampuscat
February 17th, 2013, 21:55
Assuming that psyhos is meant to infer insane or crazy, I don't think it is to be taken literally.
Perhaps, malcontents,
miserable assholes, deranged sociopaths or vile miscreants would be more suitable and certainly would fit better than psychos.

Of course, just one posters opinion... and of course this is not to be directed towards one poster, whom we all know is among
the most popular, well respected and eagerly sought after gay farangs in all Thailand.

sclivejames
February 17th, 2013, 22:08
There are several reason's why "Pattaya Bitchboard" has taken a break.
One of these was the owner of this board allowing former member's an "amnesty",of course depending on their behaviour.

February 17th, 2013, 23:10
Having been the target of their venom, which included the most vile, preposterous and idiotic allegations which possessed not even the merest hint of truth - I can assure you that "psychos" is entirely apposite.

As for the poster you refer to, it was amusing to see them briefly turn on him when he announced his return to this board - until they closed the board to public eyes of course.

... I just tried gaytouri.com and it doesn't come up either.

Try gaytourettes.com, dear - that would be more like it.

ultimo
February 17th, 2013, 23:36
As for the poster you refer to, it was amusing to see them briefly turn on him when he announced his return to this board - until they closed the board to public eyes of course.

If there are only around three contributors it must get very boring, when they have no outside audience to view the threads and to see themselves trying to get rid of all the venom!
For the man of 'many forums' he must be devastated not to have that crucial audience to put on his Phantom Of The Opera character :laughing3:

sclivejames
February 18th, 2013, 00:19
Having been the target of their venom, which included the most vile, preposterous and idiotic allegations which possessed not even the merest hint of truth - I can assure you that "psychos" is entirely apposite.

I guess if you look at it this way ,those poster's who have made those "idiotic" comment's haven't intentionally made them against you personally because they do not know you personally.
I gather by your post's on this board over the last few year's you are a person who is very thin skinned and easily offended.
I'm am also an "emotional" type person but I have learnt slowly albeit not to take thing's to heart.

February 18th, 2013, 07:26
One of these was the owner of this board allowing former member's an "amnesty",of course depending on their behaviour.

Wow how did you know that Clive, you been hacking into my very hot emails of late, oh well you can't please everyone,

"LIFE CAN BE A BITCH"

Beachlover
February 19th, 2013, 19:03
Why would that cause the PBB to decide to take a break?

sclivejames
February 19th, 2013, 19:07
Hopefully later this year a better board and much much bigger will be created.

February 19th, 2013, 19:16
Who cares.

February 19th, 2013, 20:06
Hopefully later this year a better board and much much bigger will be created.

Well my dear, it couldn't be any worse or any smaller could it?

:sign5:

February 20th, 2013, 15:33
I can asure the audience was vast they never knew what was going to be said next. Even thought not to Many were brave enough to write, it did have a good membership growing daily as it was s good Altirnative to all the other heavily edited forums where you have to watch you P&Qs

February 20th, 2013, 19:59
You're forgetting that on the front page there was a "newest members" avatar gallery which anybody could see.

Christ almighty man, it rarely changed from 1 week to the next - you're having a laugh!

February 20th, 2013, 20:02
where you have to watch you P&Qs

Most of us seem to manage mind - funny that.

timmberty
February 20th, 2013, 23:59
ah the heady days of the old pattay b.b. seems like only yesterday...
40 members 4 posters .. and 3 of them where the same person !!!
i miss it already :crybaby:
still its good to be home .. my thanks to neal for his amnesty.

catawampuscat
February 21st, 2013, 06:14
welcome back timm. I guess the poster with all the different handles got tired of talking to himself.

daboss is forgiving soul. Taking back some posters, who ripped him apart on the bitchboard, shows real character
but I fear he may end up regretting taking back some of those on amnesty.
Still, admirable and refreshing after some of the inter-forum flare-ups recently.

February 21st, 2013, 07:48
Obviously Neal is a forgiving soul.

Some of us have longer memories and require a deal more convincing.

:occasion9:

Khor tose
February 21st, 2013, 11:17
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Mahatma Gandhi

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde

February 21st, 2013, 16:35
I don't recall Neal or anyone else saying they forgave anything, that I guess would require the people who were the ones saying such mean horrible and PERSONAL things about Neal and orgers and our board in general, on an almost hourly basis every single day to apologise to allow that act of forgiveness to take place perhaps ( which would be a nice gesture considersing Neals magnaneous gesture) but I guess some peoples sense of what would in my mind anyway consistute basic good manners to help everyone move on past a lot of the personal comments and childish insults that were aimed at both Neal and many others members of this board in particular and this board and its members in general just might help smooth things somewhat and allow everyone to move on together in peace, love and harmony agsin as it would show a genuine desire to let bygones be bygones, but I guess we'll not hold our breath on that happening anytime soon somehow.

Jellybean
February 21st, 2013, 17:23
IтАЩm glad to see you back Bucknaway. I hope I wonтАЩt have to wait too long before reading your interesting, amusing, inimitable and sometimes mildly controversial, but always entertaining trip reports. : )

Neal
February 21st, 2013, 17:35
I'm sure most of us are glad that Bucknaway and others have returned. Can't think of many more Smiles, Bao Bao and New Alaan are the only others really that pop into my head. As I said everyone welcome and everyone missed by all. Let's try it again.

February 21st, 2013, 17:49
Yeah I'm sure a lot us missed them all - so much, while they were away ripping the piss clean out of this board, it's owner and it's members on a daily basis on the board they set up solely for the purpose of destabilising this board and taking its members away via means of illicit PM's etc advertising their hate filled board via this boards PM system etc . Yeah welcome back boys, Neal has a big heart for sure, lets hope he's made the right judgement call, time will tell I guess. And sorry if the above is a bit "to the point" but unlike Neal perhaps I call a spade a spade.

February 21st, 2013, 18:08
Can I disassociate myself from the Board Owner's assertion that some of these characters are or were "missed by all".

arsenal
February 21st, 2013, 18:44
same same

Neal
February 21st, 2013, 19:08
In the spirit of a new year and allowing bygones to be bygones I chose to do this. No, I don't expect any of you nor I will forget but some of us can open up and at least try to let others start new and see where it leads. If a couple or one choose to go back to thier old ways, well then I can always say I gave it one last final shot and sit there and know that I did everything in my power to set the score right. No, I don't expect to sucseed with every single person but there is room for a few more. I am sure thsat my views are not those of all the board memebers as some are very very hurt by things said but I hope we can try.

As I said I have been raking my brains to think of who else is out there and with help with a few of my friends the invitation alo extends to
Gay Button
Kevin Quill
Marigar
NewAlaan
Bao Bao
Smiles

and anyone else I have missed. And while several were not booted off the board, som wee made not to feel welcome and some left because of disagreements.
I will hope that NIrish and Scottish Guy, Geezer Catwampus and others follow my lead in spirit and see where it goes.

February 21st, 2013, 19:18
Well if that statement was coming from some of the people who were throwing the shit on a daily basis in the first place I personally might have read it with more weight behind it but as its not I stand by my original point, time will tell if you've made the right decision or not and the silence from those you're throwing an olive leaf to is deafening anyway so I doubt much has changed of their view of you or the board which makes me wonder why they're even back here personally - well apart from the fact their own poison board is now shut down of course.

Beachlover
February 21st, 2013, 20:20
Correct me I'm wrong as I only had a quick browse through the PBB a couple of times so barely got to know it... But I don't recall seeing any of the members in the above list posting there, nor did I see many of the other members mentioned in this thread. LMTU is the only one I can recall.

February 21st, 2013, 20:29
You're wrong.

I've corrected you.

:evil4:

Beachlover
February 21st, 2013, 20:43
Well, Neal PM'd me... Sounds like there were a lot of ex-SGF members posting there. I just never saw it. Pity it's not accessible now.

I don't know how nasty it was but I don't think there's any forum out of these ones, which people aren't going to say nasty things about.

timmberty
February 21st, 2013, 21:27
you know i thanked neal for his amnesty .. we had a bit of a battle on the b.b. .. but like grown men :evil4: we managed to get over it ..
as for things that may or may not have been said about others on here .. who cares ?? besides none of you ever read it did you ?? and im sure none of you actually made any posts over there !!!
so moving on ... i see the b.b. is up and running again ... anyone fancy a fight .. see you on the b.b. after school's out ..

timmberty
February 21st, 2013, 21:35
welcome back timm. I guess the poster with all the different handles got tired of talking to himself.

daboss is forgiving soul. Taking back some posters, who ripped him apart on the bitchboard, shows real character
but I fear he may end up regretting taking back some of those on amnesty.
Still, admirable and refreshing after some of the inter-forum flare-ups recently.
cheers catawampuscat ... i guess its just as well neal is a nice man or else a few others wouldnt be posting in here either ... take a guess anyone ??
now thats the end of it as far as im concerned ... wheres christain got too ??
hes hardly posted anywhere since he went to live in bangkok.
oh neal you forgot dick ... ive not noticed him post anywhere for ages !!

catawampuscat
February 21st, 2013, 21:42
If the net result of the amnesty is that smiles returns, it will be well worth it..

Neal
February 21st, 2013, 22:07
Dick is still a member and last logged on : Mon 14 Jan, 2013 8:51 am

timmberty
February 21st, 2013, 22:13
Dick is still a member and last logged on : Mon 14 Jan, 2013 8:51 am
ah ok .. good good ..

Geezer
February 21st, 2013, 23:31
I made a rather stern post concerning a black sheep who was tentatively readmitted to the board, but it should certainly not be construed as a complaint about the board's operation. I am grateful for the hours of work Neil devotes to the board. I find it to be a useful and interesting resource.

It is good to see you here again Buck.

Jellybean
February 22nd, 2013, 14:10
Just for the record I did not make my earlier post on this topic, it was made in response to a post made by Bucknaway on the тАЬB Boys at X-Boys PattayaтАЭ thread.

As mentioned in my post I was simply welcoming Bucknaway back for the reasons stated in my post. I was not linking him to this topic nor was my post meant to imply any agreement with NealтАЩs decision to offer a blanket amnesty and invite back the former members of PBB to this board. In fact I take the complete opposite view, I believe Neal has unnecessarily opened up a PandoraтАЩs Box and I honestly canтАЩt see what possible benefit it will bring to Sawatdee Gay Thailand.

Neal
February 22nd, 2013, 14:38
Yes but the problem was that several posts went off topic and were not about the B Boys and were about the Pattaya Bitch Board and therefore the thread needed to be split. I would have hoped you and the others would have seen that.

I may have opened a pandoras box as you say but I think time will show that it is nothing that most of you will ever see and no it may not work but it was worth a try.

Dodger
February 22nd, 2013, 14:56
This thread reminds me of the movie..."Con Air"

timmberty
February 22nd, 2013, 23:10
are people really so thin skinned as to what neal has done with HIS board ...
do any of you make a point of never going into a bar again if someone in there once farted and you didnt like it ??
deary me.

February 23rd, 2013, 01:32
You know Timmberty you really have one hell of a cheek - you know exactly the kind of untruthful and malicious crap you contributed to on PBB.

And then because some of us choose to remind you of it and point out that the same games seem to be starting up again with exactly the same personnel, it's apparently our fault for being "thin-skinned" and "seeing things where nothing exists".

Maybe if any of the PBB bunch took one second to apologise for posting complete lies about people and calling people names such as Boss Hogg, Shamrock, Haggis, and Cunt (to name but four) then it might help.

Of course Neal can do what he likes with his board and invite whoever he likes on to it - but we don't all have to agree with it, remain silent, and (to use your metaphor) inhale the fart.

timmberty
February 23rd, 2013, 01:54
well i would appologise if i'd of called anyone any of those names .. but being as i didnt, i wont bother ..
i also told no lies .. most of what was said was repeated from here or other boards .. if others lied or told such things, then that has nothing to do with me ...
would you say hand on heart you never posted on there ??
the person i have said sorry to was done on p.m. and has nothing to do with anyone else.
i use one name on a board. no more .. so you can belive what you want, as im sure you will ..
do try to move on .. if you want to see whats written on the b.board ... why not rejoin yourself ??
i'll say no more on such board as its all there in black and white for anyone who wants to read it.

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 01:57
Now now children.
You know it's over SG,why keep bringing it up? It's in the past.Far better to let it go.

joe552
February 23rd, 2013, 02:08
glad to see you've cheered up, sclivejames

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 02:23
Yes Thankyou Joe,I wasn't too good earlier tonight.

joe552
February 23rd, 2013, 02:30
whatever you're on could be marketed as a great cure for depression - maybe you'll decide to stay in Thailand now that all's well with the world? :dontknow:

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 02:35
No dear,Im going home,but you do make a good point about feeling good one minute and the next hour feeling depressed even teary eyed or having the "black dog" and cant shake it,and for really no reason?
The last few days have been particularly bad as i am thinking about something that "could happen" but is most unlikely to happen,im not sure why but my mind is dwelling on this.
sometimes medications have side effects,sometimes you feel so well you stop taking them.and then you start ruminating etc,some of these medications i believe do make people suicidal.
I can have my good days and bad days,although they say it's bi polar disorder other Psychiatrists say different.
I dont think i have been eating right lately either,i dont know why its got me in the last few weeks.
i did drink alcohol last week so i will stop that.
Im also going back because I want to see my doctor.
I get this feeling you dont believe me, accept my apology if Im wrong,but Im willing to meet you before I leave if you want.

joe552
February 23rd, 2013, 02:51
if you're happy to pay my fare from Dublin, I'd be happy to meet you :alc:

Neal
February 23rd, 2013, 03:52
You can meet me and we can have that pizza Clive

sclivejames
February 23rd, 2013, 04:00
Yes dear,I tried New York pizza third road recently,it wasnt my cup of tea but I may say the staff and service there was 100%,was given a free drink whilst waiting for my pizza to be cooked and the staff were friendly.
Unfortanetely the pizza cheese whatever they were using just wasn't tasty enough.
But anyone wanting great reliable service I do reccomend New York Pizza Third RD,they do free delivery apparently as well,you may have to ask for double cheese though it seems. Anyone else tried New York pizza?

By the way looks as though the shophouse up near your former Happy go go club has been sold and is now for rent.
Oh well, I missed out,dont think it would of been a good rental return anyway.
Doubt if they paid the asking price of 12.5 million for it though .

Neal
February 23rd, 2013, 13:00
Dont know which shophouse you are referring to but as far as New York pizza, I lived half my life in New York and all I can say is :pukeright: :pukeright: