PDA

View Full Version : That's what I call an original chat up line!

ceejay
February 15th, 2013, 18:35
A message received on Gay Romeo from a 58 year old farang, living 750 miles away in Southern Thailand:

I want to ordain as a buddhist monk, could I stay with you and your family for a little while while i make the transition, please?
This from someone who I have never exchanged messages with, never even visited his profile! I don't know what's more intriguing - whether it's genuine, in which case why chose me, or whether it's not, in which case what is the angle? I'll never know - I've deleted it.

Neal
February 15th, 2013, 20:43
Tis week I had many from older Germans who wanted me but reported them all as they were certainly come ons.

February 16th, 2013, 00:37
I believe the current trend from the Ghana scammers is to reset their country either to your own or just about any other Country other than Ghana, as now that most people are wise to the whole Ghana scam things they are instantly blocked if they show that on their profile. I would get I'm sure 8 or 10 messages a week from all round Europe and within one message it's easy from the writing style that it's a Ghana con guy, but actually sometimes the buggers have done their research and DO actually know a little about the Countries they are claiming to be from such as the capital etc, but one message is usually enough to suss them out, especially as they almost instantly ask for your Yahoo IM address (who even uses that anymore ! )

February 16th, 2013, 02:26
Yes you get some of the Ghana guys...going on many different daiting sites to try and trick people ...i've got a bf so just use it chat...and when they contact me ..i just tell the i have a bf .then they dont usually bother me again
but the other week a guy from Africa....contacted me said the usual, how are you....and asked me if i liked boys then when i said yes....he went on a rant and said ...i'm not normal...and i'm evil and will die a horrible death for having sex with men....i just said live and let live...then blocked him and repoted him to the website manegment

February 16th, 2013, 02:29
He has a point though.......... :-)

Jellybean
February 16th, 2013, 10:29
Talking of unsolicited messages, I canтАЩt remember how I got involved in one particular site, but I am now plagued with messages from places like Ghana and the Philippines.

I have replied to a few cute boys from the Philippines, but when they ask if I intend visiting, I say IтАЩve never been and have no plans to visit, which is the truth. Some accept this and others get quite angry. : (

Then a few weeks ago, one of my regular contacts asked if I would employ one of his friends. He said:

hey pls help my fren, mybe u need a personal assistant and house keeper, he isa very nice handsome guy, horny too

I said I was only here for another three months. He replied:

so hire him even just for 3 months! pls i wnt to help my nice fren, im sure ur goin to like him n luv him coz he is a very nice handsome guy n horny too! give me ur skype pls so u can chat wit him! thnx! Kissssssssssssssssssssssss

The way he was talking I thought perhaps his friend was here in Thailand, so I asked him what is his friendтАЩs present location. He replied:

he is here in philipines employ him as ur personal assistant or house keeper, pls he is a nice handsome guy so im sure ur goin to like him!

Blimey! So he wanted me to pay for his friend to come to Thailand and then employ him. Well I know Jellybean Hall engages a pool boy and a gardener (whom I refer to as Mrs Danvers) but IтАЩm not sure that I also need a personal assistant or housekeeper, but truly, I wish that I did! : )