View Full Version : Bangkok Kinky/S&M Guest house / Hotel's - is there any ?

jaydonny
February 12th, 2013, 03:08
I just wonderd if any one knows of a kinky guest house or Hotel that has rooms for the like minded traveler (ie kitted out for play)

latintopxxx
February 12th, 2013, 03:28
I would suggest scotty's place...just bring a school boy uniform and a cane....

gaymandenmark
February 12th, 2013, 05:03
An easy answer, there are no one, Thai guys are in general not so much into kinky and SM, even if they can be found.

But a guesthouse or hotel with equipment for that kind of sex, I have never seen or heard of.

Maybe you would have better succes in Japan ;-)

February 12th, 2013, 08:15
Japan! Now there is a truly kinky nation. Apparently mother-son incest is very popular (http://friendfinder.com/blog/3150/post_29729.html).

lo-so
February 12th, 2013, 13:58
BBB INN on Rama IV has a "party room" at a price of I think 4k! Here is a pic from their website

http://thaiboy.net/backstage/spi.php?g=2231&o=0&x=20

I agree with earlier comments that most Thai lads are not into this - so proceed with caution and make sure you clarify what is expected as otherwise you might find yourself having more of a rough time than you wanted.

Neal
February 12th, 2013, 14:27
Well say what you will but I would hardly call one sling and a cross with shakles on the wall as a fully equipped play room that is worth 4,000 baht!!!
Now I remember in msterdam the Blue Boy Club used to have a "fully equipped" dungeon and I am not sure how much extra it was.

Khor tose
February 12th, 2013, 14:32
Well say what you will but I would hardly call one sling and a cross with shakles on the wall as a fully equipped play room that is worth 4,000 baht!!!
Now I remember in msterdam the Blue Boy Club used to have a "fully equipped" dungeon and I am not sure how much extra it was.

You did not take the dungeon, but I hope you tried the room with the big Jacuzzi and the breathtakingly beautiful boy from Surinam.

a447
February 12th, 2013, 15:12
gaydenmark wrote:
Maybe you would have better succes in Japan

I doubt you'd get past the door!

Shuee
February 15th, 2013, 01:53
try babylon sauna barracks i think they have communial washroom for action!

pong
February 16th, 2013, 08:22
well there WAS one-of sorts. The former Handsome m2m place, in a moobaan just off LardPrao/close by MRT stop, had-for the discerning customer willing to pay for VIP-several themed rooms, incl SM, and some more. They later also advertised in Thai gay mags-for room only for hire. Was run by a Thai grown up in USA/LA and his new Thai BF. I was there once (and it all was so bad I never returned-but thats the bad luck one sometiems has) and got a sneeky view of the 4-5 different themed rooms, also one very romantic. Probably trying to bring in US-ideas to uneducated Thai (in that field). Has since closed, as I understand also due to pressure from the moobaan house-owners around.
Yes, as has been told, Thai are generally not into that kind of games.