PDA

View Full Version : Siem Reap

vanek333
February 11th, 2013, 15:26
We are traveling here in May and would like to here of suggestion for gay friendly accommodation, hopefully with a pool but not a problem if not.

Neal
February 11th, 2013, 16:38
I stayed at the Mens-Resort and found it outstanding. The regular rooms were about $50 US a night and the suites which were great were about $90 a night. Huge swimming pool, rstaurant, coushioned lounge chairs, excellent fitness room and massages, bar, dark rooms (he he) and great customer service. Quiet as it is on a back very very bumpy dirt rod. Has boys locker room and showers. Cruisy and also French owned and concerned about every detail of your stay. As it was the only place I tried and really liked it I never experienced any of the others. Tuk Tuks usually outside to take you anywhere you want to go.

paulo15
February 12th, 2013, 14:50
For something closer to town, ie walking distance to pub street and all the bars etc. try Golden Banana. The resort is the nicest, then the boutique, both have pools and lovely staff.

Khor tose
February 12th, 2013, 16:10
I(f you want to be even closer to town then the Men's resort or the Golden Banana, and you do not need a pool, I strongly suggest Ei8ht Rooms as a great place to stay at a very good price.

http://www.ei8htrooms.com/home.htm