February 11th, 2013, 11:26
s┼Пng-graan

s┼Пng-graan

s┼Пng-graan

s┼Пng-graan

s┼Пng-graan

BOOK YET?

BRING MONEY FOR CAFE DES AMIS

BUFFALO SICK HAD TO PAY DR. NO FOOD NO MONEY!

:sign5: SEE YOU SOON!

:violent1:

:sign5:

February 11th, 2013, 18:43
Ha ha too funny :-)

Well, I'm glad I DIDN'T rush online and book anything last night as I just received an email from my bank manager asking why funds he was told and fully expected to be deposited to one of my business accounts in January hasn't been lodged to the account - so, I'm not quite sure how to explain "well you see there was this bar boy in Thailand and he needed it more than you and I get a better rate of return when I lodge anything with / up him so I figured I'd be better being the one doing the fucking rather then getting fucked by you .... so I just spent it all on hookers and beer" !!

So, if someone can advise how one can write that into a formally submitted reply whilst I then promise to lodge the funds I haven't got ( see above bar boys reason) all forthwith AND also then somehow manage to nip back to Thailand again in April and all without him spotting my cunning plan on my bank statements or spotting the continuing lack of any lodgement ( as would most certainly be the case if i booked again) then I'm all ears ! God this whole having to have money to do things is SUCH a drag, gay men should be exempt from such annoyances as we are obviously all meant for higher things, such as generally being fabulous, witty and gay - ok the last part I can do, the others, not so much perhaps ! :-(

Mind you as my standard other saving grace line with the bank is that they may TRY to fuck you - but they CAN'T get you pregnant so bugger the lot of them I say :-)

Ha ha actually I just sent an email to a bar boy friend ( thats boy friend not boyfriend!) this very morning telling him "Other boy in my room he steal all my money and I need money pay rent and my stomach sore I need go hospital and need money for X-ray and medicine, can you help?" - so just like them I've think Ive no worse than a straight 50/50 chance of a yes or no reply so I'll just put the bank manager on hold for a few days and wait undoubtedly for the money to come pouring in for said bar boy any day now ! Lol

And Neal knowing how rich you are if you'd any good heart at all you'd just send me the damned ticket and ten nights in a luxury hotel somewhere without another word, knowing how shy you are I promise not to even tell anyone you did it ! My god man have you no heart at all ! :-)

Neal
February 11th, 2013, 23:14
"well you see there was this bar boy in Thailand and he needed it more than you and I get a better rate of return when I lodge anything with / up him so I figured I'd be better being the one doing the fucking rather then getting fucked by you .... so I just spent it all on hookers and beer" !!

Perfect send that and I will vouch for you and even sign the letter if you want. OR you can tell them that this big fat lady boy relative is having problems with dialysis and you have to rush (as in poppers) to go hold her hand and take care of hm while he recoupes. No bad eh?

February 12th, 2013, 00:16
I think you're forgetting its a Bank we're taking about here as in my experience of dealing with banks of late they would happily let you DIE without a second thought rather than them miss getting their lodgement as compassion and sympathy aren't two words that feature highly in their vocabulary I find !