PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boys Bar update

Happy Boy
February 10th, 2013, 10:44
Happy Boys Bar update

Happy boys Bar, a short walk from Sunee Plazaa is a cozy table top dance club.
In the past few months we have made many improvements,
Upgraded our air conditioning upstairs and repainted the upstairs, revitalised our furniture, upgraded out washroom.
We have Happy Hour every night from 8 тАУ 10 pm which 75 baht drinks available.
We do not have a mamasan, because the boys dance on your table and you are free to talk to any boy you like.

Every evening we have a good variety of boys.
Every night our customers have a good time interrelating to our staff and fellow customers.
We will continue to improve our bar and stay tuned for new developments,

Happyboysbar.net
Happyboysbar.org

February 10th, 2013, 19:28
Perhaps some curtains to give the upstairs cubicles a little privacy would be a nice idea if you're doing the place up?? Maybe there's some licensing reason that I'm not aware of that precludes that ? But when you're with a boy up there and others walk past and can't help but look in some perhaps find that a little off putting ( personally I could care less but the boy I was with seemed to be a little more shy than I was perhaps and I believe he would have appreciated them at least - and hence I would have appreciated his more relaxed demeanour)

By the way the above is intended as constructive criticism and not a moan as I've had several fun nights in your bar on the past and I'm sure many more to come :-)

anonone
February 10th, 2013, 20:42
Happy Boys always a fun visit. Good prices and good staff.

I do not visit the upstairs very often (BF would not be too thrilled :sign5: ), but the times I have given into temptation have proved very fun indeed. :evil4:

Thanks for keeping us updated...and I can't wait to get back to check out all the work.

atri1666
February 10th, 2013, 22:39
During my last stay it becomes my number one bar. Had much fun upstairs and took off some boys also.

Happy Boy
February 12th, 2013, 10:23
I am very thankfull for all the comments and suggestions.

The upstairs is just an extension of the downstairs, but a bit more private and smoking is alowed.

More improvements are coming.