PDA

View Full Version : I want to go with you to the airport

Jetsam
May 29th, 2006, 22:28
My last week in Pattaya i spend with a guy I liked very much, the sweetheart offered the first day already to go with me to the airport one week later, how sweet of him to see me arrive save at the airport and indeed leave the country :bom: , He's 100% money boy and every opportunity to get me into a gold shop was tried. I expected he want his tip at the airport and do some kind of cry routine in the taxi. but instead he asked for his tip before and I gave him a royal tip because I enjoyed the week with him very much. 10 pm time to leave to the airport. Arrived around midnight and my plane leaves at 3 am , so smoke a cigarette outside together and then I go to check in. He told me he has to w8 to 5 am to get a bus back to Pattaya. ( why not a taxi? I paid you big money ) why go with falang to the airport, why not take the money pack your things, wave goodbye to the taxi and falang and go look for another falang.

This happens all the time , the first thing they ask is if they can go with you to the airport. Do they expect more money or want they indeed be sure you leave the country and not spend your money on another boy ?

My next trip is in 6 months and I hope to spend my time with this guy again, because I'm not looking for a relationship but someone who give me a good time (he one day told me I'm a geisha :cheers: ) Geisha in my dictionary is now a very good thing
:geek:

May 29th, 2006, 23:05
He told me he has to w8 to 5 am to get a bus back to Pattaya. ( why not a taxi? I paid you big money ) why go with falang to the airport, why not take the money pack your things, wave goodbye to the taxi and falang and go look for another falang.

This happens all the time , the first thing they ask is if they can go with you to the airport. Do they expect more money or want they indeed be sure you leave the country and not spend your money on another boy ?

:

I would prefer if my friends did that and saved the money............... taxi fare to pattaya is what ? 1000 minimum? That saving could pay his rent for a week or 2 depending where he stays.

Jetsam
May 30th, 2006, 00:18
He told me he has to w8 to 5 am to get a bus back to Pattaya. ( why not a taxi? I paid you big money ) why go with falang to the airport, why not take the money pack your things, wave goodbye to the taxi and falang and go look for another falang.

:

I would prefer if my friends did that and saved the money............... taxi fare to pattaya is what ? 1000 minimum? That saving could pay his rent for a week or 2 depending where he stays.

excactly what I mean, what is the purpose to go to the airport if you already got your tip. he pays 3000 bht a month for his room. I've been to his room a few times and I swear I could live there too stereo tower , more than 600 cd's and a comfortable bed . wish I was younger and could be a sex worker. Someone looking for bit older farang with some special skills??? :bom:

May 30th, 2006, 00:25
The airport departure and arrival ritual is symbolic of the deep love the money boy is trying to make a delusional reality for you. Of course, if you really love him, you will not only tip before the airport, but also AGAIN at the actual goodbye time, usually accompanied by tears. The no tears thing is a deviation.

Of course, the airport arrival ritual again shows his deep devoted love and is also an investment so that you will hopefully spend your entire visit with him (ca ching ca ching).

As a long term client, you get special treatment.

American Teacher-old
May 30th, 2006, 00:35
Meet me at the Nook!

Thanks again Thaiquila. And if you have need to send him money from overseas, check out our money transfer option at www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

I am surprised Thaiquila didn't mention it in his last message. He must be slipping!

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

Jetsam
May 30th, 2006, 00:49
Meet me at the Nook!

Thanks again Thaiquila. And if you have need to send him money from overseas, check out our money transfer option at www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

I am surprised Thaiquila didn't mention it in his last message. He must be slipping!

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

I don't know if he used niddysnook service but he checked his balance 2 times a day because he expected money from a German friend, one time he mentioned serious if he not received money soon he look for another farang :clown:

May 30th, 2006, 01:10
Good farang: sucker
Bad farang: knows too much

piston10
May 30th, 2006, 01:42
Just to balance things out a bit.

Last year I posted an account of a boy who SAVED me from the dreaded accompanying to the airport. Some of you may have read it and, anyway, I don't want to type it out again. It's on page 10 of Gay Thailand Archives 3, 19 June 2005.

Addendum: one poster said he hoped I would be lucky enough to meet Ae again on my return. The bar had changed hands and name and I couldn't find him anywhere. So I put out a search for news of him and a few weeks later a boy approached me, said he was a friend of Ae's, that Ae had gone to Finland with a b/f for a month, but had had to come back to BKK, then 'marry' (civil partnership?) the Finn so he could get a visa to live in Finland permanently. He said he spoke to him every 3 weeks or so by phone. I can't be quite sure this was the truth, because the boy made it quite clear he wanted a reasonable tip for setting my mind at rest, and could have invented the whole story in order to get the tip. However, the detail about having to marry the Finn seems very credible. I can only hope that Ae is very happy - but the idea of a Thai living in freezing Finland is mind-boggling!

I find it interesting that your boy said he was a 'geisha' - the word I tentatively used in my own post.

May 30th, 2006, 02:01
I have never taken a boy with me to the airport. It is a pure waste of time. Once you pass into airside that is it, goodbye. I say my goodbye in the hotel room having given him his tip earlier. It is my impression that the boys feel that they have to come to the airport because that is what we want them to do. Having explained why I don't want them accompanying me I don't remember any of them twisting my arm to make me change my mind. IMO they are happier saying goodbye at the hotel pocketing their tip then going back to work to search for another farang to keep them for the next two weeks.

Jetsam
May 30th, 2006, 02:19
I have never taken a boy with me to the airport. It is a pure waste of time. .

That's exactly what I was trying to say, but they really want to go with you.
waste of time for them because the tip is already given.
I like to be with my last love in the taxi anyway because it is already depressing enough to leave town http://images.fok.nl/s/nopompom.gif

Jetsam
May 30th, 2006, 03:08
I send him an email and hope to get some reply once, he get to school every saturday, his teacher is Kevin from Throb bar . who do this for free for many boys , much respect to Kevin.
:cheers:

May 30th, 2006, 03:43
Surely it's obvious - there's no point in you taking any baht with you out of the country, so what else will you do with it?

May 30th, 2006, 03:48
Surely it's obvious - there's no point in you taking any baht with you out of the country, so what else will you do with it?
Thats very true.
Back when I was clueless I offered to exchange my extra baht with my "bf" who had dollars. All of a sudden, his IQ dropped 100 points, he could not be made to understand the concept.

May 30th, 2006, 03:59
Perhaps he planned to hang out in BKK for a day or two, and he wanted a free ride to BKK airport with you.

Monty-old
May 30th, 2006, 04:32
You Hit The Nail On The Head, Or maybe take a trip home.

May 30th, 2006, 06:00
I expected he want his tip at the airport

He did not expected his tip at the airport Jetsam, but show that you where a good farang for him. You did tip him well, i am very sure. They now it is a waist off time to go white farang to the airport, see it as a kind off respect you dit treat him well ! Good done Jetsam :cheers:

May 30th, 2006, 06:09
As a long term client, you get special treatment.

You real want your free hamburger don't you !

All of a sudden, his IQ dropped 100 points

Your IQ can not dropped 100 points or there must be a - IQ :salute:

May 30th, 2006, 14:30
Been there, did that--Won't do it again.
Now I give the golden-bye-bye the second-to-last night...Say (Goh-hok) I have to spend the last night packing.
One came to the room to check up on me. He was chagrined to see my room looked like an explosion in a second-hand shop. He left, saying he had to go to the Wat!!! (Sudden interest in religion?... Or out with the old farang, pray for a new one?) I finished packing in 15 minutes, had a nap, shower and was off for last-night-butterfly-night. Whoopee!
Twice, in moments of abject silliness: why brown-bag-it to a banquet, I asked num if they would like to go to Bangkok with me. Both eagerly said, 'yes.' Both had last minute 'emergencies.' Can not go. Both used mama as excuse.

And, even though already well tipped; they do hope you will give them all your 'left-over' baht. I've seen faces fall as I headed for the currency exchange. And I've also seen that drop in IQ. (And...body temperature.)

But, if you simply must; most limo companies will make a deal for bringing the boy back. Just make sure they know it's: maybe. You may, likewise, be able to work something out, en-route, with the driver.

PS:
If anyone knows of a limo company with a mini-van...with a bed in the back...I might reconsider. I'm easily...swayed.

May 30th, 2006, 14:46
My Thai friend also insists on coming to the airport -- there is no financial arrangement, as I'm in Thailand most weekends and need the baht to pay the hire car back to Pattaya the next time... But he still wants to come each time, then takes the bus back from Bangkok.

While I do enjoy the company and conversation in the car, I hate the goodbye at the airport. What's more I hate the fact that he then needs to waste 4+ hours of his time going back to Pattaya, which means time away from his studies etc. I do care for this lad, and do not want to hurt his feelings -- if someone has found a polite way to refuse the airport ride, I would be most gracious to hear it!

May 30th, 2006, 22:53
[quote]As a long term client, you get special treatment.

You real want your free hamburger don't you !

All of a sudden, his IQ dropped 100 points

Your IQ can not dropped 100 points or there must be a - IQ :salute:[/quote:1inar7rk]
I was speaking about a Thai boy's IQ dropping, not mine.
Time for your English lessons dear.

May 30th, 2006, 23:45
Its really because they want to eat burger king or that dreadful pizza place next door lol

May 31st, 2006, 02:09
I was recently in the position of driving my Thai boyfriend back to Heathrow airport in London at the end of his month long holiday with me.

Half way there, as the conversation got slower and the sadness became more palpable, he turned to me and said," Now I know whey you never want me to come to the airport with you!"

I would not even contemplate taking a money boy/casual relationship to the airport. As for the idea of saying goodbye to my boyfriend of two years at the airport - no way!! I do my sobbing in private, the very idea of this middle aged farang becoming hysterical in public just doesn't bear thinking about!

colmx
May 31st, 2006, 05:07
As Edith points put about... it only takes a few hundred baht extra for the Taxi man to wait around and take the boy back to Pattaya...

So why not take him?

If you liked him enough to keep him for a few days, why not keep him for the Taxi journey too?

I have always had companions come with me to the airport... now whenever i go with my Bf we also take a thai friend along to keep him company on the way back... And to wipe up his tears... (although i doubt those tears actually exist - hes usually in too much of a hurry to get back to hollywood before closing time!)