PDA

View Full Version : relief that stage shows etc are reopened in Seam Reap

lonelywombat
February 8th, 2013, 17:21
I was told that because of the mourning period all stage shows were to be suspended.

Tonight I believe the shows are back on again and Seam Reap is back to normal.

Great news.

Neal
February 8th, 2013, 18:19
" I was told".... "I believe" I think maybe this post may have been better posted after opening tonight when you were sure that things had opened tonight or not. Could you plese update this later tonight or tomorrow when you or someone knows for sure?

lonelywombat
February 9th, 2013, 13:02
Intrigued to who told you? I deserve an answer.

The bar was open, the show was on ,it was as always good value,and I enjoyed some new wines.

Neal
February 9th, 2013, 13:09
Shaking my head.... you can't even follow your own words LW. Look at your first post. You say "I was told" which indicates to me that you heard from a third party and then you write "I believe" which still indicates a degree of uncertainty. I suggested that it would be best to post the information when you saw it with your two eyes or "a friend" said that YES in fact they were open not that " Tonight I believe" they should be maybe because a friend told me. As far as "tell me i deserve to know", well I think that would be best left unanswered.

lonelywombat
February 9th, 2013, 15:42
Not expecting to be playing with words.

Sure "I WAS TOLD" before I arrived in Cambodia. It was a passing remark Maybe that is no longer allowed.

The bar was open as I was told.

The floor show was performed as I was told.

The wines as always were first class.

I had a great night.

Sorry for my posts not having your friends in advance approval..

Neal
February 9th, 2013, 16:01
You are still daft. It was not my friends it was your friends. Nevermind LW it went way over you.

February 10th, 2013, 02:37
Can all threads be this much fun please.

joe552
February 10th, 2013, 03:28
I agree - always thought lonelywombat was Australian so could speak some English, but this makes me wonder.. :dontknow: