PDA

View Full Version : Thread Stored

Neal
February 8th, 2013, 09:31
The thread about a Sunee Plaza Mamasan being arrested was not posted by me and I skimmed over it. I did not write the title nor did I write the article. The article was copied and pasted from a news source. In rereading the article I clearly see that nowhere in the article did it say Sunee Plaza and nowhere did it say Mamasan. I skimmed over that and it is my responsibility to look at posts and to verify everything posted is correct and that is where I failed. I also failed to see a post by another that said that these things were not in the article. For this I apologize to Sunee Plaza businesses and Mamasans until the OP can show that one of the persons arrested was in fact a mamasan and that he was working in Sunee Plaza. Sunee Plaza and the police in recent times have worked very hard to improve thier image.

I invite Nicky from Nickys Gay Pattaya and others to write about the progress of Sunee Plaza and about the changing times.

I will try my best to read these posts more carefully.

arsenal
February 8th, 2013, 09:48
That's fine. As i have said previously, he is a well known figure around Sunnee Plaza and has been for years. I suspect you are bowing to pressure from others. If you are looking for academic standards of proof for everything posted here you may be disappointed.

Neal
February 8th, 2013, 12:46
No, I am not bowing to pressure I needed to store that until I had an explnation of why the thread said Mamasan and Sunee Plaza. I do hope you saw that.
Now in a PM or here on the board please advise if he is a person actually working in a Sunee bar or was and then I will restore the thread as I said I have it saved.
Just wanted to make sure I did not do anything wrong and that he is actually working in a bar or was and it was in Sunee. Ah, what I have to go through these days!

pennyboy
February 8th, 2013, 17:51
To put your mind to rest Neal not only was he a mamasan in Sunee but as of last night he IS a mamasan in Sunee.

Neal
February 8th, 2013, 17:55
OK thank you and I will restore the thread based upon your information. Again this was not done under duress it was done because of the posts that pointed out that there was nothing stating this for sure and I needed to talk to the OP about it to make sure but your information is enough. I will still say that Sunee is working very hard to eradicate this reputation.