You may change your vote.
You may suggest additional reasons.
:party

arsenal
February 6th, 2013, 11:12
To find out what SG had for dinner. :occasion9:

Neal
February 6th, 2013, 13:41
I am shocked and disappointed that there are so many of you that were not interested in where I went to eat and what I had. :crybaby: :sign5:

lonelywombat
February 6th, 2013, 16:13
Your dining habits like letmethrowup have no interest to me. Why ask???

Neal
February 6th, 2013, 16:21
Oh I did not have a question mark at the end of my post above and I was making a comment in jest. Sorry you consider yourself the entire board and need to reply but I think I might dare say you are not! Where was LMTU's name brought into this? Was not. :occasion9: :sign5:

joe552
February 6th, 2013, 18:06
I certainly am interested in where Neal dines and what he had (and with whom). I love reading about the lifestyles of the rich and famous. :occasion9:

adman5000
February 7th, 2013, 00:03
Choice #9 was intended to include questions about hotels, guesthouses, apartments, restaurants, etc.

cdnmatt
February 7th, 2013, 00:05
I don't know. Because I'm gay and live in Thailand, and this board is called "Gay Thailand". Good enough for me!

adman5000
February 7th, 2013, 09:53
I want to clearly state that my choice #8 was not meant to relate to any certain event. I dislike the way the Pattaya papers report such news and I purposely do not read such links for that reason. I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have taken offense or thought I was referring to any certain event. I guarantee it was a meant as a general jab at the people who report it and a reminder to ourselves that sadly, others too often choose to end their life this way in Pattaya for their own reasons. It bothers me every time I read it and see a newspaper print pictures.
If I could edit my post and remove it I would, but for some reason I can't modify the poll.

No problem. I will do it for you and if anyone else needs post edited after the 8 hour limit, please send me a PM. Neal

adman5000
February 7th, 2013, 19:46
Thanks Neal. It appears this also restarts the poll so we have to vote again to be counted FYI. :party

Neal
February 7th, 2013, 20:37
Ouch! Sorry I did not know that! My mistake...I wil extend the date for votes.

kjun12
February 9th, 2013, 07:17
I have tried to like Scottish guy but find him to be a know-it-all prick. Neal says good things about him but I believe that he is just being charitable. Perhaps a face to face with him would reveal things I don't know about him.

I always thought Smiles was a jerk-off but two of my friends assure me that he is a good guy. I still find that hard to believe.

Neal
February 9th, 2013, 12:35
Scottish guy is a nice person and just has a korny sense of humour that you need to understand when dealing with him. Smiles? Well thats a different matter. When he is on his meds he can write and say some nice things. Off his meds? :tongue3:

adman5000
February 13th, 2013, 08:07
This has about another week to run and has approx 36 members who have voted. It seems like most come to the forum for useful information including trip reports and many want to see what they are missing when in their home country.