PDA

View Full Version : Two guys does the rounds in Sunee

lonelywombat
February 3rd, 2013, 10:20
One of the most popular small hotels just around the corner from Sunee Plaza is TwoGuys. Every month or two he sends out a newsletter to those on his mailing list.

This was posted overnight A link to his webpage is at the bottom of this post.

TWO GUYS NEWSLETTER FEBRUARY 1, 2013

GENERAL OBSERVATIONS
We had a late summer in December, the weather
was more like you expect in May. Hot and
Humid.
Things have cooled oямА a bit now with
the Temperatures hovering around the middle
20тАЩs C.
But now we getting some rain seems like
the seasons are all mixed up everywhere.

There appeared to be more visitors and arriving
earlier this year, although some of the bars have
said that they were down on last year.

I was graciously invited to Christmas dinner
by Warwick (Baan Dok Mai guesthouse).
He put on a wonderful spread with plenty of
wine to accompany the ямБne food. It was a very
laid back and relaxing night and I enjoyed
meeting new people and listening to their ribald
stories of living their second life in Thailand

SUNEE PLAZA REVIEW

ItтАЩs been some time since I have been around the bars,
So I thought IтАЩd multitask and have a night out and do a
review at the same time.
I hope readers appreciate the hardships I endure just to keep them informed. And no I did not visit all the
bars in the same night

The bars I had listed to visit were:
GogoтАЩs: Happy Boys, Eros, City Boys, Mic Mai, Nice Boys
Happy Boys , still one of my favorite places to have some frolicking fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
colorful socks.
Eros, Has a new owner and has done a good job in bringing back some variety to the bar, while I was in their
some of the dancers had problems with their costumes, the elastic holding their pants up had lost tension
and created a lot of tension in the customers watching.
City Boys, This is the ямБrst time I had been in this bar, there was about 12 Dancers of varying skill, but all
were very friendly.
Mic Mai, some very cute dancers in here, but no takeaways due to their inexperience, mainly of the Fem
type.
Nice Boys, always a wide variety of dancers here, some dressed in jeans, some in revealing costumes,
some dancers revealing their assets for all to view.

SUNEE PLAZA REVIEW CONT.
Beer Bars: New Queens, WanтАЩs Place, RegieтАЩs, All of Me and All of Me 2, Corner Bar, CU Bar, Crazy Bar, OudтАЩs Bar/
Cafe, Up2 U, Colonial Bar.

New Queens, This seems to be a hit and miss bar, sometimes I walk past and there are lots of staямА on duty and other
times on a few, good for sitting on the terrace and people watching
Wans Place, Colin can usually be found here holding the fort, a very pleasant guy who is always ready to talk to anybody
(even me). Drop by and say Hi to him, he has even been known to buy you a beer. Or you can Just sit and watch the
world go by
All of Me and All of Me 2, both owned by the same person, All of me hosts the Barmy Army as they call themselves,
mainly folks from the USA, they congregate each evening having a round robin conversation about world aямАairs.
All of Me 2 have a massage parlor upstairs, the rooms are done up to a very high standard and they have some real
masseurs to work on your weary parts. They are not just pretty faces.
Reggie's Bar, I was invited in by a customer to have a beer, he was there letching after a member of the staямА, but
another waiter attached himself and would not take the gentle hint to piss oямА.
I spied a very handsome waiter hiding in the back of the bar but he would not succumb to my charms. I left to further
my survey and was told by my patron that bought me the beer that the waiter had been reserved for a grossly fat
ugly person who arrived later. Please note I am not at all biased in my reporting.
Corner Bar, Sadly the corner bar is suямАering from terminal neglect, there still seems to be nobody in charge there, they
could use some more lighting, at present the bar looks dark and uninviting from the street.
Cu Bar, most of the staямА here are from the Good-boys Gogo which is now closed. Drinks are 100 B and I believe there
is some naughty goings on by the staямА, similar to what used to happen in Good-boys. Make sure you have your kleenex
handy.
Crazy Bar, another bar I like because I can just sit and watch the world go by, very pleasant manager and staямА, not at all
pushy. Some good pool player here for anybody thatтАЩs interested.
OudтАЩs Bar/Cafe, always interesting staямА here, I was walking by minding my own business when I noticed this waiter
with the most captivating smile, it also helped that he was tall and handsome. I had a beer with him and watched him
bouncing in time to the music from the birthday party at the UptoU Bar. He told me he had been in Pattaya 5 months
and worked at OudтАЩs only 2 months. Being the caring person that I am I asked him if he would like an all expenses paid
tour of Sunee, an oямАer which he accepted with undisguised glee. We ямБnished our tour around 3 am and as he was tired
and emotional I oямАered to let him stay at my place for the rest of the day. Again an oямАer which was accepted with no
reluctance all. A very genuine and trusting person indeed.
Colonial Bar, Soi VC (used to be the LaCage) Has two large TVтАЩs for the sports nuts, a piano for the musically endowed
and is now doing food on Tuesdays (Curries) and Thursdays (Chili co Carne). Pleasant staямА and тАЬHappy HourтАЭ prices
that ямБnish at 21.30. Also a good meeting place where you can sit on the terrace and watch the ямВotsam and jetsam
drifting by

Great little guesthouse run by John. They only have 8 rooms and are normally fully booked, so if youтАЩre interested book as far in advance as you can. John is very friendly and just a really nice person. If youтАЩre not staying there, pop in for the тАЬall day breakfastтАЭ. ItтАЩs great value and they have a good menu. The food is well cooked and yummy! What more can I say? This is DEFINITELY a place to add to your list.

Check out their website here тАУ http://www.twoguysguesthouse.info

Neal
February 3rd, 2013, 11:20
Thanks for the info on this Two Guys Guest House Lonely but I am not sure that I would be welcome to eat or sleep there or for that matter would want to recomend someone stay at this place as I am sure that being a "grossly fat ugly person." I nor my fat friends would be welcome. :bootyshake:

February 3rd, 2013, 23:07
Ah Neal I'm not sure the word grossly is needed in your sentence there, I definitely wouldn't go THAT far ! Lol ( just kidding, I know contrary to some people's belief you do have a sense of humour :-)

lonelywombat
February 5th, 2013, 05:15
Neal that is hardly fair. LMTU lived in a 9 foot square room with a boy for 18 months, he had included a 3 course meal cooked by Monty every night and he always claimed you could not get better at a 5 star hotel in Pattaya.

I know that badboybilly was banned from sleeping there because of the damage he did to the bed.

But not everyone comes to Pattaya to stay in Ambiance,Mosaik or Royal Cliff.

But to be frank you could not fit in that staircase

Neal
February 5th, 2013, 05:20
:sign5: :sign5: NOT!