PDA

View Full Version : Bringing testosterone to Thailand

Impulse
January 27th, 2013, 07:50
Has anyone gotten their testosterone gel thrown out trying to board a flight to Thailand? My doc prescribed the pump, about the size of a shampoo plastic bottle. The pharmacist told me it would be ruined if I packed it in my luggage as the gel would seperate and destroy the testosterone. My flight time is about 20 hours so i think she is right about that.

It's too late to get the gel packs which might have made it thru security as they are sealed and marked. The pump can have its top unscrewed and other stuff put inside which is why I'm worried.

ultimo
January 27th, 2013, 11:27
Has anyone gotten their testosterone gel thrown out trying to board a flight to Thailand? My doc prescribed the pump, about the size of a shampoo plastic bottle. The pharmacist told me it would be ruined if I packed it in my luggage as the gel would seperate and destroy the testosterone. My flight time is about 20 hours so i think she is right about that.

It's too late to get the gel packs which might have made it thru security as they are sealed and marked. The pump can have its top unscrewed and other stuff put inside which is why I'm worried.

Is it too late to ring the manufacturer and speak to the brand manager. They are likely to know.

Impulse
January 27th, 2013, 11:35
I'll try that next business day Ultimo, thankyou.