PDA

View Full Version : Clubs in Bangkok

Lerwick
January 26th, 2013, 04:11
What are the best clubs in Bangkok? I will be staying in Silom area in February.

I find DJ Station just too crowded especially at weekends and GOD is sometimes the opposite. On a previous visit I went to a club on the same soi as Nature Boy/Golden cock, just past Tawan Bar and on the soi on the right. Sure it was called Hotmale club, run by a Mamasan called Natalie. There were a lot of the bar boys went there after work and it had a mix of live music and DJ. It was very relaxed and friendly and the boys were always keen to talk. Unfortunately it was closed on my last visit. Is there anywhere like that which has opened since?

Is Bed Supper Club worth a look? I've only heard about it but never been.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Shuee
January 28th, 2013, 01:30
dance fever is ok but mainly for str8s, it was mainly thais in here but then i havent been here for a longtime now, if its even still open, just search bangkok gay sites for 'clubs' let me know if you find anything interesting as im also frustrated with DJ station being crowded with too many falang & now theres lots of breeders (women!!!) getting in here also, which REALLY annoys me!!! im even getting annoyed writting about it here so i will stop now

kjun12
January 28th, 2013, 15:08
Is Bed Supper Club worth a look?.
I don't think that Bed Supper Club is a Gay venue. It's certainly a Hi-So place.