PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Free Canada Dry Ginger Ale

Neal
January 23rd, 2013, 17:43
I am pretty sure it was Canada Dry but could have been Schwepps. (My stash is in the other room)
About 6 years ago I kept pestering Villa Market to get Sugr Free Ginger Ale. Well believe it or not it finally came in and seems like they got an extra order or at least an over shipment. I purchased my 300 cans to last forever and there is a bunch left!!! So, for all of you looking for something other than Diet Coke and Pepsi, run over to Villa Market next to McDonalds on Second Road and buy a few or stock up. The flavor is wonderful and at least to me does not have any sugar free taste. They are or were open til 1 am. If they run out quickly it will push them to bring more in and maybe look into other sugar free drinks.

Neal
March 23rd, 2013, 20:35
It was Canada Dry and I just was in the store and they had about 6 cases out on the floor! I still have the ones I want. The taste is fantastic and doesn't have that after taste.

billy2bs
March 25th, 2013, 01:10
Have you checked the expiration date for those Diet sodas..The are good for about 90 days, After that they deteriorate very fast and the taste gets bad. I dont drink diet but I know the taste of bad diet is horrible.But then it is the artificial flavorr which gets broken down by the heat and sun and time.Maybe diet does not last on the shelves there too long too, Just a heads up in case you plan to buy massive quantities. Exp date is usually under or along bottom of the can... Im a coke drinker myself so I just drink away. Ciao, :tongue3:

Impulse
March 25th, 2013, 01:44
Are you allowed to drink sugar-free soda in leau of regular soda if you're a diabetic? I found myself addicted to diet coke for years and that is when I gained the most weight ! Now I have to have 2 Monster energy drinks every day.