PDA

View Full Version : cruisingfor sex???

May 29th, 2006, 08:18
Couldn't surf cruisingforsex for the last 2 months. It was censored I think (cyber clean). Is cfs still around. Anyway I can assess it. I'm surfing it from Bangkok. Thanks for the assistance.

TOQ
May 29th, 2006, 08:37
Couldn't surf cruisingforsex for the last 2 months. It was censored I think (cyber clean). Is cfs still around. Anyway I can assess it. I'm surfing it from Bangkok. Thanks for the assistance.

Just logged in here from the states

john

May 29th, 2006, 08:52
AA: Where have you been that you've been blocked for two months? Thailand?

I've never experienced any Thai censorship of CFS, but for long periods of time, and then again occasionally here and there, I've been blocked from *this* board by the Thai censors.

I just realized this past week that this board once again is not being blocked for me. I clicked on the wrong bookmark (the direct URL) and lo and behold, the page displayed ... much MUCH quicker than via proxy. Only once in the past week have I been greeted with the cyberclean screen.

It seems some Thai ISPs are affected by the censoring than others. I'm using TT&T MaxNet in Jomtien.

fountainhall
May 29th, 2006, 11:31
No problem accessing CFS from Bangkok over the last few months without a proxy server.

May 29th, 2006, 13:06
boygeenyus is our resident correspondent on CFS and he's definitely in Thailand (I saw him only last week)

May 29th, 2006, 18:15
OK, I'll bite. Where did you see me?

May 29th, 2006, 18:29
I did get into cfs a moment ago just about 5 mins or so then as I click to the next topic of the forum there goes the cyber clean form the min. of information. I'm surfing from my apartment in Bangkok . I don't undertstand what proxy is as I'm very illeterate in computer. I experienced once with this sawadee forum but someone recommended a address(proxy) to click on. I did exactly that and it works until today. But I'm lost with the cfs until now. cfs used to be my daily breakfast .

May 30th, 2006, 04:00
OK, I'll bite. Where did you see me?Now, now boygeenyus, we've been over this before. Knowledge is power, and I don't give up power readily - especially to the young

May 30th, 2006, 08:09
You're full of shit, Homintern. There is no way you saw me anywhere last week.

wowpow
May 30th, 2006, 08:34
"I'm very illeterate"

Nise Won - eyem not illeterate eyem dicksletsate.

P.S. CFS is so quiet these days.

TrongpaiExpat
May 30th, 2006, 13:25
I have found Sawatdee consistantly blocked in BKK last few Months and CFS sledom blocked out of various internet cafes. Proxy works but slow.