PDA

View Full Version : My last week in Pattaya

January 19th, 2013, 10:22
Its my 7th week in Thai...and i like to finish in Pattaya...i said on my last topic...on tue me and my bf went to see and drink with our friends at Crazy Pub....cause its where i first met my bf ..2 years ago....and every time we go back to Pattaya we go and drink a bottle of wiskey and catch up on whats been happening since we were last there
my bf has never done bar work since we became bf's...cause he's happy with me and doesent want to meet anyone else..
we were going to Idol club ...but went to Dave man club instead...had a great time..The boys on stage were some of the best looking..i've seen in Pattaya.......i used to go to a lot of hard house dance clubs in the uk..so love dancing..and after sharing another bottle of wiskey ..ended up dancing on the stage at the end of the night lol

anonone
January 19th, 2013, 13:03
Awesome night bluechris...we do this at least once a visit as well.

A bottle (or 2...or 3...once even 4) at Krazy Pub followed by taking everyone out to Dave Man. The staff at Krazy Pub can be a LOT of fun. Friendly, like to party, no drama. Not surprised you met your BF there....

And try as they might, I resisted the many attempts to get me up on the Dave stage at the end of the night. Good job getting up there and doing your thing. :notworthy:

January 20th, 2013, 20:43
Yes, Annone..its allways good fun with them..Sunnee plaza seems to get a lot of bad comments but i,ve never had a bad time there

January 23rd, 2013, 14:34
Monday was my last day in Thai....i left the uk on 4th Dec....and after hearing about the weather back home am not looking to going back home....

Me an bf went to Pattaya beer garden about 5pm for a few Singer beers....and decided to go back to apartment to shower and change .....went in salt a pepper for meal ..then was walking to Boys town for our last night out...but i started geting dizzy spells and swetting so my bf was woried about me and said he didnt think going out was a good idea so talked me into going back to our apartment and i felt really out of sorts so just lay on the bed to see if i would feel better and we could go out latter but fell asleep with bf hugging me ....i'd not slept much in the last few days and i'd taken a thai version of pro-plus....caffine tabs to try and stay awake when we went out but i think i had a bad chemical reaction with some prescibed medication i take....so we just went back to sleep....and woke up, felt a bit better and packed ..ready to check out

anonone
January 23rd, 2013, 16:26
Sorry to hear about your trouble on the last night. It is always sad when leaving...must be more so when you are not feeling well.

Thank you for your updates as you traveled around Thailand. Safe travels...and hopes for a speedy return visit !

January 24th, 2013, 14:06
Thanks Anonone....We checked out of Mosaik about 5.30am...and walked down to to 2nd road to flag down a meter taxi..we had'nt booked a taxi...waited a few mins...were going to Suvanibumi...and the driver wanted Thb 1600....we said no..so he drove a few yards and stoped and shouted 1200..so we got it....and he went really fast and we got there in one hour 20mins...my bf always sees me off at the airport....i had checked in online the day before so did'nt have to wait and i got led straight to the front..and did'nt have to wait in the long line in front of me.so i had time to sit with my lovely bf and last few hugs.. he was getting taxi to bangkok bus station to get bus back to his home in Ban non saeng, isaan to i walked with him to taxi ..one last hug and kiss...and telling me he loved me again and got in the taxi...and as i turned to go to pasport control...i felt that sad feeling you get when leaving loved ones....even tho i will see him again in may and talk every day on line ..its not the same as being together..i was in Thai 7 weeks this time and we were together 24/7...and i dont think i could be wth anyone else that much time....i've known him 2 years next month..and our love grows stronger all the time....i know some people could be cynical about this...but i decided i dont care if people dought my relationship...i know what i want..and just take each day as it comes

CoffeeBreak
January 24th, 2013, 18:25
OP: congrats on your interesting posts here. It sounds like your relationship with your b/f is mutually genuine and (unlike some of the poseurs on this forum) I wish you well for the two of you in the future.

January 25th, 2013, 03:00
Thanks ...Coffee Break for your nice comments