PDA

View Full Version : Monty's Chocolate Factory

Monty-old
January 17th, 2013, 20:10
Hi All
I am alive fit and well, The KANDY MAN will be opening soon @ BIG C Extra, And Jontiem Complex.
Rome was not built in a day, I can do the impossible, but to do it right , will take a little longer.
Just Watch This Space .
Take Care
Monty

Neal
January 18th, 2013, 04:59
Well yet another "food business" for Monty. How many more people may get sick and get no response to the several accusations from not only the owner of this forum getting ill but to other customers getting ill. I guess if you just don't give a rat's ass you just plod along not caring, not responding, not giving refunds and drink your way into your stupor and blame it on the store you purchased it from another supplier and just set up shop in yet, what a fifth location (?) with yet another unsuspecting partner's money and just change the name. Your a sweet old fool and after all, everyone has forgotten and those who have not will forgive, right?

You are a silly old fool not caring for people's well being. I am sure you don't care but you can get sick from Chocolate being prepared improperly also.

To people visiting:
If you are in that area you should really stop and say hello to Monty as he is a sweet old man and as a person I am not sure if i have ever met anyone more sweet and funny in my life. Pick up a bar of chocolate or some things he made and then give it to some unsuspecting beggar or drop it in the next dust bin but I doubt anything made by him would ever grace my lips again.

catawampuscat
January 18th, 2013, 07:12
Monty must have expected a very bad review when he authored this thread. Either he is a fool or perhaps he
believes that any publicity is better than none. Any possibility is that he just doesn't give a shit..

Neal
January 18th, 2013, 07:41
Seems he did not get a decent review on GB's forum either and has been challenged to show periodic pictures of his kitchen, the cleanliness and hygene and agree to periodic random inspections so that people may attest to the cleanliness of such. I am sure those pictures will not be able to show inside the refigerator and its cleanliness, the thermometer showing temps as well as knowing those temps will show that he did not accidentally leave the refrig door open during his drunken stupor, show him licking the spoon when the camera wasn't there and then continuing to stir now will it? How about even the use by dates on his ingredients?:evil4: