PDA

View Full Version : str8 or not...preference

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2013, 14:43
for those of us who enjoy gogo "boys"...does it matter if he's straight....or gay....and why...

Impulse
January 18th, 2013, 02:37
No matter to me. I sometimes ask them if they're gay or straight, but they just say what they think I want to hear. But I do like the twink types...who are usually gay, and I offed a couple from Good bois who were obviously straight but a lot of fun.

I rarely bottom though, so many straight bois are disapointing....but I'm easily entertained...lucky for them, lol.

joe552
January 18th, 2013, 04:48
as rocket says, just because a guy says he's gay, it doesn't mean he actually is. but there is also the notion that Thais have a less defined idea of straight/gay than westerners, which allows "straight" guys to come to our hotel rooms and perform as if they were "gay". are gay and straight western constructs that our Thai boys don't need to fall into?

adman5000
January 18th, 2013, 07:04
As long as the guy fulfills my request, I don't care if gay or straight. I do prefer masculine acting guys however.

I always make it clear what I want and get their agreement before I off them. I have only ever had two duds. One was gay, one was straight. I gave the guys a token payment but made it clear to the manager when I had a problem. Since at most bars in BKK, I know the managers or captains reasonably well, they make sure they speak to the guy before I off them. I never get angry with them, but I tell them clearly if there was a problem. I also always tip the captains, so they have more of an interest in making sure I am a satisfied customer.

I would think that answers to your question will vary, depending on what each of us wants to do back at our room. I always find it interesting the range of requests the boys get.

latintopxxx
January 18th, 2013, 11:44
must admit that I've had better experiences with guys who identify themselves as straight....more business like...enjoy the way they walk...their mannerisms....no flapping wrists.....the gay ones also get clingy...├зause you fucked them once they almost wanna get married....

TravellerDave
January 23rd, 2013, 21:37
I dont think I'm ever bothered whether boys are gay or str and I can only recall one occasion when I asked about orientation. He tried to avoid the question but eventually said he was gay, probably because he thought thats what I wanted to hear. He was a very attractive boy and I enjoyed my night with him so in the morning I invited him to have breakfast and then took him to Dongtan Beach. After a while and a couple of beers with him sitting very close to me, I decided to have a manicure from one of the older ladies who work the beach. She was very chatty and asked me if I was gay, which was obvious. I replied in the affirmative adding that the boy was also gay. He reacted quite sharply in Thai to the lady and I guessed that he was denying it.
What they say to us and their status with other Thais are two different things.

Manforallseasons
January 23rd, 2013, 23:40
It's very easy to tell in Thailand if a guy is straight. I would never take off a gay boy, all that drama and I love you bullshit, yuck. I also am still amazed at the ability of many straight guys here that have no problem being a bottom or giving oral, and do they enjoy it, we'll if they have a hard on it s speaks for itself. I Just think they have a more open attitude, sex is sex, thank heaven for straight guys, also as a man I find it nicer to spend time with them as its more like guys hanging out together.

danny99
January 24th, 2013, 10:53
I also am still amazed at the ability of many straight guys here that have no problem being a bottom or giving oral, and do they enjoy it, we'll if they have a hard on it s speaks for itself. I Just think they have a more open attitude, sex is sex, thank heaven for straight guys, also as a man I find it nicer to spend time with them as its more like guys hanging out together.

Why be amazed? Picking up straight boys anywhere in the world [not go-go or paid for] has the same result. They do not fancy you they just fancy sex and for many straight boys in western cities that is hard to get except alone or with you......after being intimate with a straight boy it is easy to reach that special friend stage....after all not only have you been naked together, you share a big secret. Often they do not realise that you actually like doing things for them they often assume that you are only doing them in order for them to be reciprocated...so they do as they want it again, and again...they even think that the better they do them to you the more so it will be returned....a happy circle....often of real passion.

latintopxxx
January 24th, 2013, 19:26
danny...does alice live in your wonderland???

Wim888
July 13th, 2013, 19:14
For a threesome, I would definitely like to have at least one gay guy. But if I off one guy, I do not care, as long as they are attractive and can provide the desired services.

christianpfc
July 14th, 2013, 13:47
Not important for me.

If I want to know, I ask "Do you like boys or girls" (I think there is no ambiguity in that question, eastern/western thinking, labelling...).

firecat69
July 14th, 2013, 15:01
Could care less as long as they deliver the goods I want.

July 15th, 2013, 05:06
I find "Do you have a girlfriend?" is enough to elicit "NO, am gay". Any other answer and I pass on.

colmx
July 15th, 2013, 05:09
Another one i like to ask is if they like football... Most gay boys will reply that they like volleyball...
The str8 boys will generally say that they like ManU, Chelsea etc

Similarly most (but not all!) gay boys will stay away from snooker/pool... So i guess thats an easy differentiator for the boys in Double Shot!

bucknaway
July 15th, 2013, 05:15
For just a few hours of fun, I don't dig into their life. If they turn me on and give me the impression that fun will be had then that is good enough for me.

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2013, 10:21
personally I dont care...but do prefer straight boys doing it ONLY for the money...and not for THEIR pleasure..... but for mine.....true professional whores....

Krazy4thai
July 25th, 2013, 14:02
For just a few hours of fun, I don't dig into their life. If they turn me on and give me the impression that fun will be had then that is good enough for me.

I'm with you bucknaway, if they can deliver whats to care about??
The gay boys will usually become apparent with their clingyness and professions of love. Attitude, mannerisms , body language and general demeanour will often identify the str8.
I have found the str8 boys will often try and dig deeper into the wallet in the form of drinks and or expectations of what they can get from you.
After all we're dealing with professionals here who know how to milk a farang and still stay within their own comfort zones.
A more manly/ masculine looking guy appeals to me and I've had but a few disappointments with an inability by to a boy to maintain a woody once my mouth is removed. Usually the str8er ( I've assumed) guys.
Quickly dealt with by showing them the door with a small tip for "cab-fare."

gaymandenmark
July 27th, 2013, 00:55
I must admit, that I prefer to be with gays in bed, even if it is in a give and pay situation.

Maybe it is because I prefer a guy a littlebit more feminine than straightish.

Is it because I am only top in bed? maybe, but I don't find myself to be satisfied just because I have been "delivered"

For me the fun is not only to fuck the next asshole, but also try to give some pleasure and fun to the guy "delivering" himself.

I have travelled to Thailand for about 23 years, and in all this years, and with a lot of interactions with thaiboys, those who gave me most pleasure, were for sure gaybuttms.

Many of this guys, with or without money, are still good friends, and no, I don't send money to any of them. :8(

TravellerDave
July 27th, 2013, 23:31
Thinking about the boys I have offed or obtained from GR, whether they were gay or str was never a criteria for selection. What I do take into account is their firstly attractiveness, as I like a smooth brown body and a large cock. Other considerations are reasonable English and the willingness to meet at a definite time and also a feeling of confidence if I intend to sleep with them.