View Full Version : Mysterious bar

kakadai
January 15th, 2013, 23:17
Has anyone heard of a go-go bar in the Suriwongse area of Bangkok called either Siam or Adam Boy Bar?

ainamor
January 16th, 2013, 06:43
The only bar I have seen in that area with a similar name is 'Adam's which is a small boy bar.

It is located on the same Soi as Nature Boy and entering that Soi from Soi Tawan it is on the left just before the Golden Cock.

It seemed to be some sort of temporary location as the name was painted on a board that was propped up on two chairs.

We did calli in to take a look and have a drink but the boys were mainly of very questionable age dressed in their normal street clothes. There was music playing but no dancing, it seemed more like and indoor beer bar than a Go Go bar. The boys were friendly enough and some nice cute boys there, but not cute enough to take a chance that they may be underage, although a couple a farangs were huddled in the corner on a settee with one boy who was naked.

That was in early December but last week the place was in darkness on a Monday evening so maybe it was just a temporary set up. There have been a number of businesses over the years using that building for a 'boy bar / club but they all seem to have used freelancers many of who were certainly below legali age.

latintopxxx
January 16th, 2013, 10:43
... honestly..seems like every 2nd post veers towards questionable age assumptions...is this the latest fashion??...or dont some posters realize that lotsa Asians simply look 10 years younger...what with their slim waistes....especially in dim lighting

January 16th, 2013, 21:34
Quite right Latin - if the bar is dark enough I could get mistaken for being 16.

:occasion9:

joe552
January 16th, 2013, 21:49
yeah right - 16 stone :occasion9:

January 16th, 2013, 22:10
COW! - I made no mention of touching!

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2013, 10:04
scotty...must be your new wig....

Impulse
January 17th, 2013, 11:21
honestly..seems like every 2nd post veers towards questionable age assumptions...is this the latest fashion??...or dont some posters realize that lotsa Asians simply look 10 years younger...what with their slim waistes....especially in dim lighting
Agreed. Little Ralph macchio was 22 during "the Karate Kid", he looks like 15.http://youtu.be/FX5NcAJ8k64

anonone
January 17th, 2013, 11:38
Not that I disagree with your point, but I am pretty sure Ralph Macchio is Italian...not Asian. :tongue3:

kjun12
January 18th, 2013, 06:54
if the bar is dark enough I could get mistaken for being 16.:
Don't you mean if we were blind?