PDA

View Full Version : Sanai apartments

frequentflier
January 15th, 2013, 06:22
On my next trip I am thinking of staying in an apartment.Can anyone recommend Sanai Apartments.Its only going to be for a few weeks?
They have half a decent website.

NickysGayPattaya
January 15th, 2013, 07:14
There was a thread on this place only three weeks ago - post265651.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post265651.html)

It is nice and the fellow who runs it (Ronnie) will take good care of you

N

frequentflier
January 15th, 2013, 09:49
Thanks for the info..Thats what this forum is all about..

yumyumroger
January 16th, 2013, 12:35
There was a thread on this place only three weeks ago - post265651.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/post265651.html)

It is nice and the fellow who runs it (Ronnie) will take good care of you

N

Thanks again Nicky

I had an interesting experience last week when the police had their raid on Sunee Plaza.
I was wandering back to the apartments (sanai) about 2am when I came across 150 boys
all kneeling down outside Eros a gogo where the police had sheepdogged them.

They were taking them 4 at a time (so to speak) to piss up against my exterior wall in order
to take their urine sample.

I managed to get to my outside door and missed out on what happened next.
Next morning I was leaving the apartments heading to Coffee Beer for my breakfast (Big Chang 55B)
when one of the Mototaxi guys was waving at me and pointing to my water pump.

Seems one of the boys had pissed over the plug/socket and blew it up, Big flash/smoke etc.
Looked in a terminal state and while I was looking at the damage a guy in a boiler suit
pulled up and said the police had sent him. (allbright/everbright ? label on his boilersuit.

I had my multimeter with me but he used the normal Thai method of licking his fingers and
jabbing them on the contacts. He pushed the plug/socket and the water pump started up !

I later went to the hardware shop & got some proper insulated tape and fishished of the job with
the help of one of the MotoCC guys. I bought them a litre bottle of 100 pipers at Xmas
and they cant do enough for me ever since.

Sorry for the another rambling post :alc:

cheers

yumyumroger (ron)