PDA

View Full Version : Would like some tips for a relative newbee, please.

KevDik
January 15th, 2013, 06:17
Next month I will be travelling to Thailand, with my long time partner, and a good friend.
We have places to stay sorted, but would like to know of good recommended massage places in the following locations.
I am the only one who has been to Thailand before, (work situation, so not much slutting happened), so it is my chore to do the research into our entertainment and eating places.
What I have gleaned from this forum and other net pages, is the following:

Phuket; Blue Dolphin, Spartacus, and Two Hands Massage.
Chiang Mai; B-Beez, Victory, Classic House, Gemini, and Sanctuary Spa. I have been to Sanctuary before and can recommend it.
Pattaya; Magnolia Spa, Duo House, and Two Faces bar, for bar and possible massage. I was in Pattaya in 1992, so anything I did then will not count 21 years later.
Bangkok; Hero, UniMan Massage, Adonis Massage, Senso Mens Club, and Sauna Mania. We are staying close to Chong Nonsi BTS hence the last three places, close by.

As you can see we are staying at all of the main gay cities in the country, and will probably want to play a bit, at times, if you know what I mean.
So if anyone has good or bad information on any of these massage places, of can recommend others from personal experience, then I am most grateful for you input.
Thanks a lot,
KevDik

pong
January 15th, 2013, 18:54
You did not tell what type of msg you are aiming for, though al llisted are more for the m2m encounters as for really msg. Check a site like nickysgaybangkok-excellent maps, for many more in that walkable neighborhood. Iwould rec AQUA spa-just off Satorn. Frankly- its IMHO fairly useless to rec such shops without knowing you-plus that even then it all depends on guy/spur of the moment.
Beside Sauna Mania there are MenFactory and heaven in that area- entry is so low for westerners, that its not spoilt money if it disappoints-and an easy wlak to another.
Senso is about the very most expensive msg shop in all of gay TH. As always opinions differ if they are worth that money.
Re CMai: I think B-Bz has closed. Opinions/reviews on the others are mixed-as always, but more negative for Gemini.

KevDik
January 16th, 2013, 02:38
Thanks for your reply Pong.
The type of massage would depend on the needs at the time, either Thai or oil type, and full body with extras etc.
Anyone else want to make a suggestion?
Thanks.
KevDik

anonone
January 16th, 2013, 06:48
Massage places vary a lot, depending on what type of experience you are looking for.

I am only familiar with Pattaya...

Magnolia is very nice, upscale. Good quality massage, clean well appointed rooms, special services. A bit off the beaten path.

Several joints around tukcom, all about the same. Somjit, Relax @ me 1, Relax @ me 2, Nakkharat. These are basic, mattress on the floor-shower down the hall type of places. Substandard massage, more about the happy endings and special services in these places. 300 baht for 1 hour body massage plus substantial tip to the guy.

A couple other places around tukcom seem like an middle ground...blue house and royal house. No personal experience here.

If you are looking for a more "legit" experience while still in a "man' setting, Smart massage is a good bet. Directly across 2nd road from boyztown. Good quality massage. Hanky panky not to be expected, though it can happen in the right circumstances.

There are a lot more places to choose from, including options in each of the 3 main gay areas of Pattaya. The full list of them can be seen on Nicky's excellent site, as well as all the other cities in Thailand.

http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/

If you have something specific you are looking for, post the details and we can point you the right direction....

KevDik
January 19th, 2013, 03:38
Thanks for all that "anonone". Smart Massage sounds good for one in my party who likes the massage,but not the extras. We are staying in Pattaya for only two nights, and I am sure with what you and Pong have supplied I will be able to fill in the time we have.

sang09
January 20th, 2013, 12:41
My first and only time in Chiang Mai was in mid March. I stayed at a small gay hotel named Lotus with an outside Garden Bar directly across the street from Adams Apple bar. Adams Apple had a great show with some very hot boys. I really enjoyed the show and offed a number of their boys. Most were straight and not the greatest in bed but good enough I will do it again. I especially like the show segment a boy named Beer performed while starting in a Superman or Spiderman costume. He ends his show hanging from a pole with head down and fully extended large erection a sight to behold. Highly recommended and good ambiance in the bar with very comfortable sofa seating and a young mamasan that was helpful and not overly pushy.

On one evening the cutie bar boy from Garden Bar told me he could be in my room at 0100 and thus I did not off a boy from Apple that night. Bar boy was a real cutie while dressed at the bar. In bed he was very inexperienced and only interested in himself. Leaving me totally unsatisfied I reluctantly gave him an agreed upon but undeserved tip and told him to get me a real boy to my room. Never expecting it to happen, I was surprised when within 5 minutes he knocked at my door. Surprisingly, he had with him a boy from Apple that I would never have selected. But what the hell, 2:00 am and I still needed some really hot sex. Substitute boy was not my type. More of a Kansas farm boy bigger in every way than my preference. But OMG, this boy was the real thing and was very experienced. He soon had my legs over his shoulders and surprised me that his well endowed body was inside me bringing more pleasure than any of the BKK or Pattaya twinks had given me in several weeks. He gave me all the time I needed and was very considerate of my needs. His experience made for a good and memorable experience for me.

I had a daily massage and on my last day visited River House Massage. Very clean and nice facility. My boy was Tan which is pictured on their website. He exceeded all expectations. He was not my preference from pictures but was available at the moment. I felt lucky. Had I discovered him earlier he would have been my daily choice.

Except for the air pollution in March I would have stayed longer and been at Apple every night with many visits to River House Massage for a session with Tan.

KevDik
January 26th, 2013, 03:48
What a great time you had in Chiang Mai, Sang.
I was at that same bar back on 2009, but there was no naked boys with erections on stage the night I was there, sigh!!
Things change so much in this entertainment area, in such a short time.
Thanks guys for your tips and help, I am sure we will find something to suit our needs in the Land of Smiles.

January 26th, 2013, 05:19
The thing you must always remember is that things are almost never what they seem.

bruce_nyc
January 31st, 2013, 19:30
Sang,

Your description of Adam's Apple matches our experience exactly....

Update just now is here: the-three-musketeers-are-back-t27826-15.html#p267379 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/the-three-musketeers-are-back-t27826-15.html#p267379)