PDA

View Full Version : forum knocking and its payback

lonelywombat
January 14th, 2013, 13:31
Early last month Gaythailand.com confirmed that LMTU was no longer wanted. Baht-stop was the last one left.

Baht-stop who do not influence or edit postings have have been forced to ban two thread within a week. The first started by LMTU suddenly grew by 5000 views in just under an hour before being locked ,the second
"This is the time to avoid Pattaya "has now been locked as well, guess whose posts dragged it down.

In the meantime only 4 posters are keeping the "disgrace "open, but they are losing heart as their attacks on Sawatdee seem even more half hearted.

The strong stand made by Neal has upset 4 people, but Sawatdee is growing in strength daily.

January 14th, 2013, 15:18
Well, there is still ONE board he is freely posting on/ totally dominating - and he is throwing bucketloads of crap at you there right now.

Just so you know.

:occasion9:

lonelywombat
January 14th, 2013, 16:20
Well SG if he has the time to throw bucket loads of shit at me, then what is happening to him on all forums, is hurting.

Nobody is watching his bitchboard, he has to do all the posting. I am sure one of his true blue supporters, timmberty, is now posting exclusively on gaythailand.

His bitching has caught up with him and he can feel the ground swallowing him up again.

Strange he has this obsession I have a pension. Do not qualify for one nor need it.Otherwise I might have to go to a boys school in Bangkok and teach them to smother English.

His discussions are probably about how large his threads were . It does not include the 5000 lift to get the high figures.

Sticks and stones might break my bones but Let Me Throw Up does not impact me.

ainamor
January 14th, 2013, 16:34
It is interesting that LMTU is in Thailand without a valid visa and without a work permit.

I have had the misfortune to know LMTU since he ran a seedy little boarding house in Blackpool many years ago.

A more obnoxious person would be difficult to meet. Most of his activities have always centerd around underage boys so nothing has now changed. His encounters with underage boys that are not public knowledge far exceed those that are and for that he has had to pay off.

Bitchboard was only set up as somewhere for LMTU to continue posting as he could see his days were numbered on most other forums.

Beachlover
January 23rd, 2013, 12:08
That's a pretty sobering claim ainamor...

Hope it's not true but wouldn't be surprised if it was. He's a disgusting example of morale incapacity and a walking failure of a human being.