PDA

View Full Version : BANGKOK REPORT

a447
January 12th, 2013, 13:40
Bangkok this time has been a series of firsts.

I arrived in Bangkok after a short rip-off flight (5500 baht for a 40 minute flight) from Siem Reap. After

showereing I wandered over to the Golden Cock to see if there was any action happening. I as met by Mr Chubby (yes,

he's still there!) and for the first time ever, I was not the only customer. There was a farang sitting at the bar

with 4 Thai guys. Mr Chubby wanted to sit with me but I took out my mobile and said I was busy. I left after one

drink

In the evening I went to Nature Boy and my regular rushed up to meet me. He had his cock out before I'd even taken a

seat. He chuck wowed himself until he was about to cum, and played with my cock for half and hour or so until I was

also ready to cum. Needing a rest I left and walked into Super A.

It was packed, and one customer had a party going at the end of the bar with the boys, so there wasn't much left to

choose from. One tall skinny guy kept taking out his enormous cock and flashed it about. But there was a fairly

cute boy still on stage so I got huim to sit with me. He had the smoothest, most beautiful skin I'd ever touched. I

spent a lot of time stroking his cheeks - they were so soft.

Here's the next first. he told me he was from Isaan so I was expecting big things. He put his had down his jocks

and I reckon he must have one of the smallest cocks I've ever seen. And this from an Isaan boy! I immediately lost

interest and headed back to Nature Boy to off my regular.

He serviced me back at the hotel and afterwards I headed off to Soi Twilight to see the show at BBB. The bar was

virtually standing room only but I managed to squeeze onto the end of a sofa by the stage. The show was, of course,

totally predicatable. We then moved downstairs where they had hot coyote dancers. They had around 50 boys on

stage, but there were not a lot that I found attractive - only about 10.
The show began with the big cock show - same as upstairs - and an old farang gave each of the boys 100 baht. He was

also throwing around heaps of money upstairs during the totally unfunny airline skit.

One boy then did a shower show and invited Mr Moneybags onto the stage to hold the towel while he changed into a

pair of pants. Unfortunately, he slipped when returning from the stage and fell backwards and split his head open.

The boys rushed over with papaer napkins to stem the flow and then a boy came over with some kind of medicine which

he applied to the guy's head. But you have to give the guy his dues. He was staying in his seat, whether he was

bleeding to death or not! I think he lost quite a bit of blood. No hard-on for him tonight, I thought.

When the bar closed I headed off to (put your own bar name here :), not expecting much. Well, here's my next first

- there were about 20 guys and there were some real stunning boys on stage. I'd never seen so many handsome guys in

this bar before. I caught the eye of Mr handsome. We exchanged smiles back and forth for quite a while. I was

trying to work out if he was a top or a bottom. Eventually he came over. First question to him was "Are you a top

or bottom?" "Both," he said. So I got him to sit down. He spoke excellent English - very fluent- but finished each

sentence with "lah." Must be Singaporean, I thought. Turns out his mother is from Malaysia but he was born and

brought up in Isaan.

I offed him and back in to hotel he stripped down to reveal a very tasty-lookoing piece of equipment. He then said

"I go clean myself for fucking" and disappeared into the bathroom for about 15 minutes.He then showered and we got

down to business. His cock was nice and long with a large, hard head. I stroked the head and he moaned in

pleasure. After sa-moking me (excellent technique!) I put on a condom and he sat on my cock. The look on his face

as he lowered himself down onto my cock was a sight to behold - from a grimace (of pain??) to a look of sheer

ecstacy.Then the fun really began. He was a very active bottom who just loved getting fucked. He moaned, groaned

and writhed about as we did it in all different positions (he led the way, changing all the positions).

Here's another first - I tried a new position with him lying on his back with his torso and legs straight up and me

getting in between his legs and straddling him. After I'd finished he got up and washed himself. I waited for him

to come back so I could chuck wow him. He came out of the bathroom with a wet face cloth.
"Sorry, I cum on the bed cover." What?? Sure enough, he'd cum while I was fucking him and left a huge wet patch on

the bed cover, surrounded by other patches all over the place. Must have been quite a cumshot! He then went into the

toilet and cleaned his bum using the hose. As he was doing that he explaoned to me how the boys clean themselves in

preparation to being fucked. It was a bit of a complicated process. He told me he'd learnt it from watching a DVD.

By now it was 4 am and although he wanted to stay and chat, I had to tell him it was time for bed. He hugged and

kissed me and off he went.

So on my first night I have found the guy who I will be offing every night. Thank God, no more bar-hopping!

BTW having HEAPS of trouble logging in to SGF in Bangkok. Even turbohide.com doesn't work. Anybody suggest another site so that I can get on to the forum?

latintopxxx
January 12th, 2013, 15:25
....honestly...far tooo much information...hoses...and cleaning.....ready for fucking....your standards are slipping...usually your trip reports are interesting...what were you...drunk???

firecat69
January 12th, 2013, 21:26
A447 I thought your post had a lot of good information for anyone who took their time reading it. Since I will be going there in 10 days , you may have pointed me in a couple of good directions.

KevDik
January 13th, 2013, 05:38
Yes great info, except that you didn't tell us the name of the last bar where you found wonder-boy.
Please tell, as I will be in BKK in a month, and as I haven't been for a few years, a few pointers of good places would be welcome.
Thanks,
KevDik

a447
January 13th, 2013, 12:06
I went and took a look at Soi Twilight last night. It was fairly quiet compared to the previous night. I walked

into X-Boys (beer 300 baht) and they had quite a few guys on stage, but there were only a couple who I found

attractive.There were about 4 other customers ogling the boys, who did not make much eye contact with any of us.

Suddenly 3 young, attractive Japanese girls came in and sat right behind me. The boys got really excited and all

lined up in front of the girls (and, therefore, me) and were waving and smiling. What a transformation. That's what

you get when you hire straight boys. One of the girls had the most attractive guy - the one I had my eye on - come

and sit with her. Time to leave.

I then picked up the guy from the other night, fucked him stupid and then went to sleep.

I find that the boys in Pattaya are a lot different to the boys in Bangkok - much more laid back (so to speak), a

little more naive (innocent??) and certainly there is much more interaction with the customers in most of the bars.

Pattaya is just so much more fun and a lot more friendly, no doubt about it. Bangkok is only good for the shopping.

Firecat69 wrote:
you may have pointed me in a couple of good directions.

Hold on a bit. I'll point you in the exact direction after I leave on the 17th.

Latin wrote:
....honestly...far tooo much information...hoses...and cleaning.....ready for fucking....your standards are slipping...usually your trip reports are interesting...what were you...drunk???

There is "so much information" only because I am actually in the places I write about and so am in the position to write in detail.

And as for my standards slipping, let me assure you that that is impossible. They were already at the lowest possible level.
BTW, thanks Nirishguy for the info about the proxy server. I can get on to SGT in a fashion, but posting is a real pain in the arse. It keeps taking me back to the sign-in page! It's taken over 30 minutes just to get this far.

firecat69
January 13th, 2013, 14:30
A447 not sure if you missed my PM to you because of your online problems. I have Bay from solid mobile if you want an additional Power Bottom. He's great in the morning. hehehhehe

zinzone
January 13th, 2013, 18:20
a447 writes:

"Pattaya is just so much more fun and a lot more friendly, no doubt about it. Bangkok is only good for the shopping."

-Agree with that. The gay scene in BKK is crap.
By the way OP your reports above are entertaining and informative; Latin seems rather clueless in his comments.

peeseua
January 13th, 2013, 21:59
I think that's a bit harsh. I prefer Pattaya mainly because it's more laidback but I also enjoy the scene in BKK...I just can't afford to stay too many nights there because it is so MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE to hit the bars every night, and not just in terms of cash.

I can go to a Sunee bar and spend two or three most leisurely hours there but I can't do that in BKK not even if I went to the two famously sleazy ones further own the road from the Suriwong Hotel where I usually stay. Even a BKK host bar is much less laidback, I find. It's all a bit too much of a hassle for me after two or three nights, I'm afraid. That's why I save BKK for my last three nights and spend the rest if my holiday in Party-YEAH!

a447
January 14th, 2013, 13:29
Hotmale is HOT, HOT, HOT!

They have a large selection of very desirable boys. The coyote dancers are crap, apart from one guy - number 01 - who dances up a storm. He has all the moves. He actually seems to be enjoying himself, flashing his gorgeous smile at the audience as he's flaying his arms about and making suggestive thrusts with his hips. More on him later.
As I was looking at the boys, I suddenly recognised one. He also recognised me and we were frantically waving and smiling at each other. He later came and sat with me. God, he was so attractive.
- You off me three times before. I remember you.
- Really? I remember your face, but I don't recall offing you.
- Yes. You stay at Rose Hotel.
Mmm...maybe I did off him. I mean, he's so handsome and a really nice guy. It's possible I did. More on him later.
Then the show began. And it was actually entertaining! There was a dance show with the guys displaying their cocks. I gasped as I saw a short, thin boy with a beautiful body and what must have been a TWELVE INCH COCK. He actually looked quite funny as his cock was far too large for his small body. But, what can I say? I was speechless.
Later on, the big cock show began. Now this is blatant false advertising. it is NOT a big cock show - it is a GI-NORMOUS COCK show! On parade were the longest, thickest cocks I think I have ever seen - and I've seen a few in my time. I'm still salivating as I write. One of the boys on stage turned out to be the boy who came and sat with me. NOW I know why I offed him! But the biggest cock of all belonged to an older, bald guy. He came and sat with the guy next to me to rest during the show, and it must have been well over 12 inches. And it had a huge head, which he kept stroking. Unfortunately, I didn't find him attractive. Also appearing in the big cock show was the hot coyote dancer! He has a HUGE member. Some guys have all the luck. He must be making a fortune. Mind you, what you'd do with something that big could be a problem. Unless you have the ability to unlock your jaw!
Strangely enough, the young dancer with the monster cock did not participate in the big cock show. Probably feeling a bit light-headed and unable to stand...lol.
However, all was not lost. He appeared in the fucking show. I watched in awe and he slowly entered the bottom, inch by inch. Surely, that is a physical impossibility; no-one can take something that size up their arse. Well, they can and he fucked the bejesus out of him.
I decided to off the boy who sat with me so I ran over to the other bar to tell my regular guy I would not be offing him tonight. But fickle old me, when I saw him I realised I really wanted a bottom tonight so I ended up taking him.
But tonight, I'll be offing Mr Bigcock.
So if you are interested in hot boys, a hot show and the biggest cocks you'll ever see, get your arse over to Hotmale.

Thanks, Firecat for your PM. Unfortunately, it is just too difficult and time-consuming to post anything. I'm using hidemyass.com to get onto the forum, but it's a real struggle changing pages on SGT. You always end up back at the sign-in page.
And yes, you're right. Bay is awesome in the morning! I lready have his mobile number, but I think I will just stick with (and in) the same guy until I leave.

anonone
January 14th, 2013, 14:42
Glad you are finding some fun a447. Of course your first post indicated no more bar hopping for you....So no more time with wonder boy from the first post? Something happen to cause the search at Hotmale? :tongue3:

I do appreciate the postings about Bangkok. Like others have mentioned, I also came to the conclusion that Pattaya is much more my style. And BF does not like Bangkok at all. For him, too many people, too much traffic, and no clean air. For me, too much money. :sign5:

As a result, it has been years since I have been to any of the bars in Bangkok. It is interesting to hear about them now.

Keep up the fun.

a447
January 15th, 2013, 14:44
Here's some devastating news! I still can't believe it. Here's what happened.

I rushed over to Hotmale to off the guy who sat with me the previous night. The waiter came over and remembered me talking to him.

- He not come tonight. He on holiday today. (Read: he's fucking a farang as we speak)
I know you like big cock. Number 34 have big cock. He sit with you?
- How much is the off fee?
- 400 baht. And give boy tip 2000 baht.
- 2000 baht for short time???
- Yes. Price so expensive now in Bangkok.
- Well, I'll pay him 1500. Same as all the other bars.

So I called him over. Now, he's the one with the cock so large on such a small body that it is actually comical; the one who took part in the fucking show and rammed it up this poor guy's arse. Desperate to get my hands on it, I
offed him. We were sitting there deciding what he would do back in the room (Fuck you. No me. Can sa-moke you)

The waiter spoke to the boy in Thai. I heard "song pan baht" (2000)and "neung pan haa roy baht" (1500) so I gues he was telling the boy I'd only pay 1500.

On the way to the hotel I was thinking what on earth I'd do worth such a big cock. I shouldn't have bothered. Here's
why.

He got undressed and revealed an average size soft cock. He hopped immediately into the shower. IWhen I came out of the shower he was lying on the bed,m his cock still soft. I decided to help him get it up and bent down to sa-moke him, but, unfortunately, he had not washed his cock and it smelt rather unpleasant. O.k. I can chuck wow him. When he finally got hard I kept looking for the extra inches of cock I'd seen in the bar. He appeared to have lost about 6 inches!!! WTF?? How can that be? I was trying to work out how something so huge could become something so average. Then I had a horrible thought. Could it be possible that he was wearing some kind of FALSE COCK for the show?? Does that mean that all those other humongous cocks may not have been real?? Surely not. It can't be true. But what else could it be? Any suggestions? Remember, it was fully erect. And does that mean the hottest gogo boy in LOS - number 01- also has a fake cock?? Could that absolutely huge erection be a prosthetic device of some kind?

The boy started to chuck wow but didn't bother with me. So I asked him to sa-moke me. He mumbled somthing about "sa-moke" as he got up to get a condom. He put it on me but didn't do anything. Finally, after a bit of
encouragement, he put his lips over the tip of my cock and would not go any further. So much for "Can sa-moke you."

So in the end, I just told him to stop and got him to chuck wow for me. He had trouble getting it up but afater
about 10 minutes he produced a reasonable cumshot. He then got up to leave, but I told him I wanted him to chuck wow me. He couldn't even do that properly! He was hopeless. I had to tell him how to do it! So he sat there looking the other way while he serviced me.

This guy is a Cambodian boy - his brother, number 43- also works in the bar. But both are straight. I've met
similar guys from time to time who are so straight that they will not do anything "gay" - just chuck wow. They are
there for the Asian women, quite a few of whom were in the bar last night. These guys are working under false
pretences. If they don't want to take part in gay sex, they should not go with gay customers - just stick to the
women and be honest with the gay men.

After the event, I went back to Hotmale to see the show and check out the cocks again. And sure enough, number 34 appeared on stage with a gi-normous cock. Very suspicious indeed!I will now look at the big cock shows in a totally different light. I just knew they were too big to be true.

Sick and tired of the whole scenario, I went to Dreamboys for the late show. The stripper called an absolutely
gorgeous, tall, young Japanese girl on stage to help him with his act. She looked totally embarrassed by the whole
thing and screamed as he placed her hand on his cock (under his jeans.) It was all good fun.
But the best fun was happening right beside me. 2 Chinese guys - one hot, the other fat and ugly - and a girl
opened a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and had some boys sit with them. Watching them as they all got drunker and drunker was a scream. The hot Chinese guy kept trying to grope the boys and they were vigorously pushing his hand away.

I went to the toilet and they all came in - including the girl who was watching guys take a piss - and the hot guy
had his hands all over one of the now drunk gogo boys. Again, there was a lot of pushing and shoving as the gogo boy tried desperately to protect his manhood. The Chinese guy had him pinned to the wall as he tried to put his hands down the back of the guy's jocks and touch his bum. It was hilarious! Much better than the show. The gogo boy was only interested in the girl, but in the end, they all left and did not off him.

BTW the big cock show in Dreamboys was belevable - the cocks were large but nothing like the guys in Hotmale. Oh, and the grumpy German owner seems to have had a face lift or something. He look a lot better than he used to.
But he's still grumpy!

Hi, anonone. No, I have't yet forsaken Mr Bumboy, but I just wanted to get my hands on a big cock. Mind you, although Mr Bumboy is a great bottom, I don't think I like him all that much now. The other night he was telling me things which contradicted what he had told me previously. He also asked for the next night's fee in advance! And even though I told him that, no, he couldn't spend the night with me (these days I prefer short time), after the action he hopped into bed and fell asleep. After long time fee, no doubt. I had to virtually force him out of the bed! So I'll probably see him again for the sex and then ask him to leave.

Jellybean
January 15th, 2013, 15:14
Well youтАЩve certainly sold me on Hotmale Bar with such an enticing post a447!

The problem is that IтАЩve known one of the waiters there for a very long time. I thought he was boyfriend material at one time. I took him on a boat trip on the Chao Phraya River for a romantic dinner one evening. He didnтАЩt appear interested in taking our relationship further, although years later he denied understanding what I was proposing and said, had he understood, he would have accepted. But by the time I found that out my circumstances had changed and I didnтАЩt view him quite the same way. We have had regular 'encounters' over the years, but one time I took another boy from Hotmale and ended up having a one year relationship with him. The waiter wasnтАЩt particularly pleased at the time and I did receive quite a lot of stick from him for sometime afterwards.

Last April when I visited Hotmale Bar he wasnтАЩt there and I ended up with a guy whom I initially didnтАЩt recognise, but found out IтАЩd offтАЩd him on a regular basis several years previously when he worked in Dream Boys! Had I known I wouldnтАЩt have bothered offing him because he was almost comatose in bed and, despite the passage of several years, he hadnтАЩt changed one bit! But his saving grace was that he had a deliciously hairy bum and for that reason alone I felt well rewarded and I think he knew he didnтАЩt have to do much to earn his fee!

But last month I bumped into the waiter in Thanon Thaniya whilst walking from the Silom Complex back to the Tarntawan Place Hotel. I didnтАЩt get a good reception from him, he didnтАЩt believe me when I said IтАЩd just arrived and had been away for 8 months. I am therefore a little bit wary of calling at his bar. But hey! If heтАЩs written me off why should I allow him to put me off visiting his bar, especially when you say there are so many delights waiting to separate me from my hard earned money?

[EDIT: My post was written in reply to your post of 14 January 2013. But having read your second post, now IтАЩm not so sure. What is it they say, if it looks too good to be true, then perhaps it is too good to be true!]

January 15th, 2013, 16:08
Jellybean I know what you mean about getting cornered by the waiter/s in hot male bar etc as I very nearly fell into the same trap, on one of my first visits I'd off'd a waiter and as I always ended up drinking in that bar ( solely as it was the first in the Soi) we always seemed to hook up - even when I didn't particularity want to it seemed ! - until I caught myself on and remembered that a) "I" was the boss not him and b) all his "oh I miss you, you back to take me etc etc was of course bollox ! so I intentionally reset the boundaries over many trips and left him standing many a night whilst I off'd all around me, or after being with him at the bar for an hour, tipped him and then took myself off (alone) to DJ ( MUCH to his annoyance ) and over the years it actually worked a treat as he then understood that "I" understood it was all just a game anyway. We now play the same " I miss you, I care you" game with each other but we both know who's boss now and that I'm not falling for his bar boy tricks - aside from that we're actually quite good friends now ( really) I "think?" and have know each other going on 7 years or more and genuinely share a lot about each others lives - but it's always important never the let the buggers get you trapped emotionally and at the risk of sounding like Latin lol there is a certain logic in being cold and businesslike in some regards - whilst of course dressing that up to make it not appear so perhaps so the boy doesn't lose face ( therein lies the difference Latin :-)

Jellybean
January 15th, 2013, 18:14
Crikey NIrish, please donтАЩt tell me weтАЩre talking about the same waiter! No, we canтАЩt be, mine never sees any other customers and is never offтАЩd except when I go to his bar!

:sign5:

latintopxxx
January 15th, 2013, 21:45
question for a447...the totally disappointing hotmale off...did you pay him the full 1500??? Terribly interested in knowing how you handled it...

January 15th, 2013, 22:56
I don't really care about a447's 1500B - I just want to know where they sell the prosthetic cocks!!

:evil4:

latintopxxx
January 15th, 2013, 23:20
...or maybe point a447 in the direction on a good optometrist...

January 15th, 2013, 23:38
No jelly it MUST be a different guy as my doesn't see or go with any other farang when I'm not there, he assures me that he just goes to work, waits in tables and then goes back to his room and even when I chat with him on Skype at 12 midnight his time on a Saturday he ASSURES me he's going straight on to bed and definitely not nipping on out to DJ or going back to any farangs hotel room with Hom for boom boom - so no, must be a totally different guy - god aren't we both lucky to have found such loyal and honest boyfriends - and both working in Soi Twilight as well - who would have thunk it !! Lol

adman5000
January 16th, 2013, 09:06
I got pissed off last time I visited HOTMALE (2011) as a bunch of Thai guys and women seemed to be having an office party in the seats around me. They kept getting up, changing seats, blocking my view, squeezing my seating area, blowing smoke around me, getting all the attention of the staff, and calling down the good-looking boys on stage and generally being a nuisance. I felt like as a single customer I was being ignored. So I left without tipping or offing and have not gone back.
I have seen the waiter around the area always asking me to come back, but I don't bother.

Jellybean
January 16th, 2013, 09:17
Oh no adman5000! DonтАЩt tell me my waiter has been cheating on me with you as well as NIrish Guy! Who would have believed it! IтАЩll never be able to trust a waiter/go-go bar boy ever again!

:sign5:

a447
January 16th, 2013, 13:22
Jellybean wrote:
IтАЩll never be able to trust a waiter/go-go bar boy ever again!

Jelly, you are such a doubting Thomas! Why not be reasonable and give the boys the benefit of doubt?? :sign5:

Latin, yes, I paid him the 1500 baht. Had I decided never to go back to Hotmale, then I would have given him a lot less.

I agree with you, Mastered, that the waiters at Hotmale can be very pushy. I now tell them if you keep bothering me I will never come back and they, at last, appear to have gotten the message.

adman500 wrote:
I got pissed off last time I visited HOTMALE (2011) as a bunch of Thai guys and women seemed to be having an office party in the seats around me.

Yes, but to be fair, that happens in all the bars. They are the big money spenders so they get looked after, to the detriment of us single guys. And, of course, they monopolize all the nice looking guys so out choice of boys becomes limited. Don't know what we can do about that.

Last night I went back to Hotmale, looking for a certain guy to off. Again, he was not there so I had to look for someone else. Hot number 01 was very tempting but he's obviously a ladies man and so, like number 34, would probably not perform in bed. I just love watching him dance so energetically. When he's up there, all eyes are on him. If you get the chance, go and see him. He alone is well worth the 280 baht drink charge.

I was looking for a bottom, and spotted a guy who my gaydar told me was gay. I got him to sit with me, and it turned out I was right.

Back in the room he went to the bathroom to "prepare" himself for the upcoming action. He then emerged from the bathroom and seemed a bit lost, not knowing exactly what to do. So he sat, fully clothed, on the end of the bed. After I had my shower I found him still fully clothed. I asked him to gop take a shower but he said he'd already had one. As it was just after the bar had opened, I figured that he'd taken a shower before going to the bar, so I didn't push it.

He got naked and lay down on the bed, revealing a very large, soft cock. When I bent down to sa-moke him, I realised that, like number 34, he hadn't washed his cock. But as I was anxious for the action to get underway, I didn't really care about sa-moking him. I stroked it a couple of times and he achieved an awesome hard-on. He got in the doggie position and of we went. I felt a bit sorry for him, as I'd had a few beers earlier and with a bit of alcohol, I find it difficult to cum. Good for me but maybe no good for the boy. However, there was no need to worry because, as a true bottom, he LOVED it. I probably could have gone all night without complaint from him! I just wish these guys would refrain from cumming on the bed cover. For christsakes, it's not as though there aren't any tissues nearby. And as I was fucking him so vigorously, he sprayed it all over the cover, not just in one place.

I then went over to Fresh Boys. I caught the end of the show at 10:30. They persist with the 10 pin bowling act, which I find boring. However, 2 of the boys - both around 18 or so - had beautiful large cocks. One is from Vietnam. The cutest guy has a large gold chain. After the show the boys came into the audience for tips, but Mr Cutie just sat by the bar. Shit, I'd have tipped him 100 if I could have gotten my hands on his cock. His smile is extremely attractive. I thought of you, NIrishguy, as I remember your infatuation with the cute waiter at Bruno's. Same type of boy, but with a guaranteed huge cock. The bar didn't have many customers and they only had about 10 boys.
I then went to the second show at Dreamboys, before ending up at Super A at 1:00 am. There is one very handsome boy there with a very long cock - not much girth, unfortunately. But it's more than a handful. Problem is, as soon as he sits with me he badgers me to take him upstairs for sex. Now given the state of the bar, the room doesn't bear thinking about. I keep telling him no but he never gives up. So no sex, but a generous tip. He's gorgeous!

Sooty
January 16th, 2013, 15:08
Hotmale has to be the worst bar on Soi Twilight !!!!!! The waiters are pushy and the boys are not friendly..Your experience in the bar just reconfirmed this......There are so many other bars in the soi that it is not worth wasting your time at this bar !!!!!..I also found the staff to be rude...Outside of that all is perfect NOT ! :-0 M EdAgreed completely. One of the worst features is the fuck show pairs walking around the audience grinding away in your face while waiting for a tip. When I go to a bar - a very rare event these days - I leave before the show.

January 16th, 2013, 16:44
And the award for the boards biggest tart goes to ........ A447 !! Lol

Holy god man I have to give you a ten out of ten for longevity and stamina if nothing else, to turn up and do the two or three week blast is relatively easy ( although getting more and more difficult I find) but my god you've been "at it" for about a month now - and still banging them and going back out again for more - you're an animal !! Lol - and I'm as jealous as hell !!! :-( so keep it up as you're now riding for two dontcha know ! :-)

Jellybean
January 16th, 2013, 18:23
Hey steady on a moment NIrish! The votes are still coming in and the game ainтАЩt over yet.

The Academy, sorry the board, has yet to reach its final decision.

I can tell you in all confidence that you will get my vote, so all is not lost; you may yet have that Oscar, sorry Whore of Babylon, statuette on your mantelpiece!

If I were you IтАЩd continue working on your acceptance speech.

:occasion9:

January 16th, 2013, 20:59
Hey steady on a moment NIrish! The votes are still coming in and the game ainтАЩt over yet........If I were you IтАЩd continue working on your acceptance speech. :occasion9:

:-) Somehow I dont think the old standard acceptance speech where one "Would like to thank God, my Mother and Father and that dear old School headmaster who kept me behind for private lessons every day after class" is going to sound just right there somehow ! lol

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2013, 10:03
sooty...the part where they do the fuck walk is in my opinion the best....so as they say "different strokes for different folks".....

a447
January 18th, 2013, 13:32
Wednesday night I went back to Hotmale looking for number 52. Again, he was absent. Maybe the waiter was telling the truth when he told me he had gone on holiday. The guy I offed Tuesday night saw me and came over. He's the tall gogo dancer with the facial hair and a bit on his chest. I offed him. As we were leaving, the old, fat waiter came up to me.
- Tip for me? Why you never give me tip?
- You want a tip?
His eyes lit up like lanterns.
- Ok. Here's a tip for you. Stop bothering the customers!!!

Yet again, the guy did not shower, but as I just wanted to fuck him, it was kind of ok. I asked him to sa-moke me, but he wouldn't. Although I had handed him a wad of tissues and had explained with gestures (his English is not existant) that he was to use them, he went ahead and sprayed all over the bed cover again! So I decided I would not see him again. Hw won't do a thing he is told.

I then went to Super A to sit with the Lao boy with the long cock I forget his name, but he's the masculine-looking one. There is another guy who is fem, but really nice. He had his tablet with him so showed me some Thai porn to get me in the mood. But I just got sick and tired of the constant suggestion to go upstairs, so I left.
I wandered into Golden Cock. As usual, I was the only customer. (How on earth do they make money??) The cute guy (the one who is always raising his eyebrows as a suggestion to get it on) sat with me. I considered taking him upstairs, but the room has now gone.

I walked into Natureboy and my perennial favourite - number 22 - rushed up to meet me, cock in hand. There was one other customer being serviced. I offed number 22 and he performed very well. He is such a nice guy - really friendly. His sa-moking technique is not to be missed!

Big news! I have actually discovered the cause of the Global Financial Crisis!! More on that later.

Last night was my last night in LOS. ( I'm actually back home now, having just woken up.) I decided I needed to get my rocks off one last time. So I went to Indra Massage opposite Tawan bar. I asked for as "sexy massage. " "Sure. No problem." I asked to choose a boy and after washing my feet, we went upstairs.
He did not ask me to take a shower. Not a good sign. We went into the room and he asked me to put on a pair of trousers and a shirt! Definitely not a good sign. He then started to massage me, every now and then brushing my cock suggestively. After about 20 minutes, he stopped and asked if I wanted a "special massage." "Of course! That's what I'm here for!" I asked him if he could sa-moke me, but he said he couldn't. "I man. Not gay. You understand? I chuck-wow you. ok?"
With that, I got up and left. I tipped him 500 baht.

Desperate for some final fun, I walked over to Soi Twilight. I sat and had a drink at Maxi's whilst looking at (leering at?) the boys outside Bangkok Massage. That's when I discovered the cause of the GFC! Of the 8 boys sitting outside, not one accosted any customers as they walked by - not a single boy; they were all looking down at their mobile phones/tablets! In the past, when I have gotten up from my seat at Maxis they run up to me and try to drag me inside. Not any more! So I walked past Bonny and guess what - only 4 boys sitting outside and all were on their phones! Not one bothered to look up. So I walked down to the pool room bar and was accosted by a guy who, presumable, couldn't afford a mobile. We went upstairs and had a good time together. He's the dark-skinned boy. Not a huge cock, but adequate. He is a great guy and a fantastic sa-moker. I chuck-wowed him and he came all over the floor next to the mattress. "I no cum for 3 days." I don't doubt it.

On Tuesday I went to the watch department in the Siam Paragon Dept store. I stood at the counter and no-one came to serve me. I spotted a girl behind the cash register so I walked up to her and, sure enough, she was texting on her mobile! Hello! The walking ATM machine is here with his credit card! You wanna sell me something?

So, the GFC was caused by people not selling anything! Companies lost sales after the staff went out and bought mobile phones. Nothing to do with the fall of Lehmann Brothers, I reckon. lol

So the marathon fuck-a-thon is now over. A (straight) friend has just asked me to go up to Bali with him for the weekend. No sex. Just awesome food.

I'm actually considering it. I think I need a holiday!

anonone
January 19th, 2013, 13:12
Nice wrap up to a great series of posts. By all accounts, you had a great holiday.

Curious, have you had the "hygiene" issue in Pattaya? In all my visits, I can only recall one time when there was even a hint of an issue. Maybe I have just been lucky? Hmm...I also tend to prefer the more fem boys, so perhaps they are more diligent in this regard then those masculine types you tend to spend time with.... :tongue3:

I was happy to have met up with you in Pattaya. Hopefully our paths will cross once again during a future visit.

lukylok
January 20th, 2013, 02:33
I have neither ever had a bad surprise in LOS concerning hygiene, and was similarly surprised. You must have had bad luck, because I also look for more masculine partners. I always found the people in this part of Asia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodge, Burma, to be the cleanest. BO is a cardinal sin in these parts ! And quite rightly.
Not speaking of China or India ! Not to mention certain part of Europa.

Neal
January 20th, 2013, 03:11
Nope, gotta say that I have run into a few that hadn't cleaned down there properly and don't think they knew how. I assume that the ones that had that problem were the more straight ones especially when its a first with a falang. They sometimes need to be taught.

Shuee
January 21st, 2013, 02:15
He serviced me back at the hotel and afterwards I headed off to Soi Twilight to see the show at BBB. The bar was

virtually standing room only but I managed to squeeze onto the end of a sofa by the stage. The show was, of course,

totally predicatable.

nice report, but what bar is BBB in soi twilight, the full name? i dont know a BBB?

Also WE MUST STOP this stupid, 'im not showering' rubbish, they are just being lazy, im getting a bit concerned now as this type of lazy excuse is becoming more popular these days, so dont full for it, you have paid the off & you expect a shower at the bare minimum. If im going to put something of his in my mouth & touch his behind, i damn well want it washed, this excuse really must be stopped period!
I have for a longtime now tell the guys 'then you can go now' & theres no tip as we have done nothing yet, its not a threat either, i thrown guys out before for refusing not to shower. When i tell then this 9/10 times they change their mind, but believe me its not a threat, i do it & always will!
And if you think they have just had a shower, yes maybe they have, but with another falang who offed them an hour ago, so do you want to taste his saliva/spit on the guys dick, or where its even been rubbed around his butt etc! no, so they must shower again, simple as that!

a447
January 21st, 2013, 08:20
Sorry, Shuee, I was referring to Boys Bangkok/Dreamboys in soi Twilight.

I agree with you about stopping the not showering thing. The second time I offed him I went and got a wet face towel and washed his cock in bed. But I solved the problem by not offing him again. I've never really come across this problem before. I just figured that he'd showered in the bar before leaving with me. If it ever happens again, then I will certainly do what you suggest and ask him to leave.

It's a shame because he was a great bottom. But the other problem was the fact that he couldn't speak a word of English and there's nothing worse than spending time with someone you can't communicate with. Unfortunately, my Thai is crap, although I gave it a go.

I'm used to Japanese boys who are obsessed with cleanliness. It would be unthinkable to have sex without scrubbing yourself until you are squeeky clean. But apart from this guy, I've never had hygiene issues with any boys from S.E. Asia. They have always showered without being asked.

Anonone, I think you may be on to something when you suggest that the fem guys might be a bit more particular in this regard. I'm sure your BF wouldn't have a problem in that area...lol....he's gorgeous!
I'm sure our paths will cross again in Pattaya, especially as from now on I will be spending all my time there and will give Bangkok a miss altogether. For anyone into sex with friendly, relaxed and fun guys, it's a no-brainer.

January 21st, 2013, 15:27
The situation with the youth of today is getting out of hand and is not as it used to be:

1. Even on arrival and meeting BF/BS and getting back to the hotel they don't unpack your suitcase anymore and put everything away.
2. They don't tidy the room in the morning anymore - so nowadays, they can't tell you precisely where your wallet, sunglasses, keys, camera, or wig is
3. They don't offer to carry all your bits & pieces anymore - phone, handbag, shopping- as you trail around the shopping malls.
4. They barely offer to run to the 7-11 for you anymore unless they get to keep the change.
5. They don't pack your suitcase for you on the last day or night anymore.

And now this latest shock - they won't SHOWER?

I haven't had this experience myself yet but it used to be they couldn't get into the bathroom quick enough to 1) get the shower on, 2) get the toilet hose up their arse, and 3) phone the wife to say they'd be home late.

It's a fucking disgrace. And I'm being serious :evil4:

:occasion9:

a447
January 21st, 2013, 18:01
they couldn't get into the bathroom quick enough to 1) get the shower on, 2) get the toilet hose up their arse, and 3) phone the wife to say they'd be home late.

And to delay the inevitable as long as possible!

latintopxxx
January 21st, 2013, 20:23
... he couldn't speak a word of English...a447, I would see that as an advantage.....not interested in talking to him...off him for his looks.....

latintopxxx
January 22nd, 2013, 03:18
question for 1447...and for a change I'm not trying to stir u up....but why do you let yourself be led....why not lead...example is the massage encounter....why let yourself be told to put on clothes...or what ever....when ever I go for a massage (usually at prime, close to tawan in BKK)...it always involves sex...we always shower together...in fact since I'm paying he gets to wash me....and dry me.....I always interrupt the massage for a bit of anal....then he gets to finish the massage...and he gets to shower and wash me again...and the massage is always naked...because I say so......simply dont comprehend why u walk into a place like sheep.....u r paying...so u should rule....

a447
January 22nd, 2013, 13:39
why let yourself be told to put on clothes

I'm just following the house rules. It's their modus operandi. When told to put on the outfit, I had the opportunity then to cut and run. I decided to stay, hoping things would get better. When they didn't, I left and paid a small tip.

.simply dont comprehend why u walk into a place like sheep.....u r paying...so u should rule....

Just because you're paying doesn't mean you can tell them how to run their business. You can't go into a bar and tell them what you want on the basis that you're paying. They're not going to change things just for you. If you don't like how the bar operates, you leave.

And I have no interest in "ruling" over someone.

Latin, you take a very simple view of things.

latintopxxx
January 23rd, 2013, 10:27
yeah...simple works for me......

Jellybean
January 29th, 2013, 13:24
Last night was my last night in LOS. ( I'm actually back home now, having just woken up.) I decided I needed to get my rocks off one last time. So I went to Indra Massage opposite Tawan bar. I asked for as "sexy massage. " "Sure. No problem." I asked to choose a boy and after washing my feet, we went upstairs.
He did not ask me to take a shower. Not a good sign. We went into the room and he asked me to put on a pair of trousers and a shirt! Definitely not a good sign. He then started to massage me, every now and then brushing my cock suggestively. After about 20 minutes, he stopped and asked if I wanted a "special massage." "Of course! That's what I'm here for!" I asked him if he could sa-moke me, but he said he couldn't. "I man. Not gay. You understand? I chuck-wow you. ok?"
With that, I got up and left. I tipped him 500 baht.

Apologies for the late comment a447, but I meant to say thanks for the headтАЩs up on Indra Massage. I almost went there last month, but after reading about your disappointing experience I wonтАЩt bother and IтАЩll definitely give it a miss.

There are a huge number of massage parlours in Bangkok and, so far, IтАЩve visited only seven establishments. There are quite a few located in the Lat Phrao area, where an ex of mine used to live, but every time IтАЩve considered visiting one, the thought of hauling myself all that way either on the MRT or in a taxi (and getting stuck in a traffic jam) has put me off . So IтАЩve stuck with those mainly within walking distance of my condo or a few stops on the Sky Train.

. . . in Pattaya, especially as from now on I will be spending all my time there and will give Bangkok a miss altogether. For anyone into sex with friendly, relaxed and fun guys, it's a no-brainer.

Your comment in reply to Anonone (above) also interested me. During my two previous visits to Thailand, for no reason in particular, I didnтАЩt manage to get down to Pattaya. I have three months left of my current visit and I really must make an effort to include a trip to Pattaya, even if only for 4 or 5 days. I donтАЩt recall ever having a disappointing night out there, although I still have a vivid memory of the night I had a slight mishap with some dog poo! : )

Ideally, if I can sell my house, I would like to rent a place in Pattaya for perhaps 1-2 months out of a 4-5 month trip to Thailand.

IтАЩd also like to try driving to Pattaya. Several times IтАЩve taken notes when being driven in a taxi, but am not sure if I feel confident enough yet. The best way would, I believe, be for someone who knows the route to accompany me, thatтАЩs how I mastered the Bangkok тАУ Hua Hin route. Maybe I should advertise a free (AYOR) cab service from Bangkok on SGT nearer my departure date to any member who knows the route. : )

a447
January 29th, 2013, 13:30
I still have a vivid memory of the night I had a slight mishap with some dog poo!

Yes, if I recall, you posted on the forum about it.

I remember as I have had the same unfortunate experience.

The road to Pattaya from BKK seems simple. I usually go straight from the airport (Suwanaphumi - how the fuck do you spell that???). I think the turn off from the freeway into Pattaya is signposted in English. Quickest way to find out would be to have a look at the route using Google maps.

Sooty
January 29th, 2013, 14:15
You simply don't understand how things work in Thailand latintopxxx - you're there to be ripped off in as many different ways as they can conceive, including customer "service"- the one with the right idea is a447.

Jellybean
January 29th, 2013, 16:48
(Suwanaphumi - how the fuck do you spell that???).

IтАЩve seen it spelt in many different ways in print and on signage. I write it as suwannaphuum.

On another topic I recall that someone asked how it is pronounced. I think I replied along the lines that my Thai teacher in Bangkok told me it is called suwannaphuum (pronounced su-wan-na-phuum) and thatтАЩs how she wrote it out on the white board and how I copied it in my notebook.

Hope that helps.

peeseua
January 29th, 2013, 18:32
Nice report. Glad to see that the old favourite places are still going strong. I can't wait to be back.

Incidentally, I spell the airport name 'Swampi-poo' :evil4:

January 29th, 2013, 20:27
On 10 Jan, I went to Indra Massage, had a boy from Khon Khaen named Bam. Good looking young guy. He spent half an hour attending to my privates, at the end of which time my heart was palpitating strongly. Great service. Downside was that he had no intention of joining in the fun. Had to ask him to remove his trousers but that was obviously as far as he wanted to go.

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2013, 00:27
bobsaigon...did you take the trouble to arrange something upfront...as to exactly what you expected from the massage and the masseur?? or dod you just leave it up to him?

a447
January 30th, 2013, 08:44
bobsaigon wrote:
Had to ask him to remove his trousers but that was obviously as far as he wanted to go.

Well, congratulations, bob. That's a lot further than I got.

January 30th, 2013, 10:08
latin: - at my age :old: , half an hour's lingam massage suits me perfectly. No need to top or be topped. Naked masseur would have just been icing on the cake. Thirty years from now you may be the same. I've yet to discover any gold in my "Golden Years".

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2013, 20:48
fair enough Bob...whatever floats your boat...for me half the sexual pleasure is having things done my way...and not being "bossed"around by some one performing a service I'm paying for....sex plays a big role in my life and like burger king..I want it my way...