PDA

View Full Version : After Isaan onto Pattaya

January 10th, 2013, 18:37
We left Ban non saeng, Isaan by bus at 7pm and got to Bangkok about 3.30am...then another bus to Pattaya

We checked in early morn at Mosaik....really liked these aparments last time i was here

and Mr Nong and his staff are allways polite and helpfull

Last night my bf cooked me nice meal and we just relaxed after all our treking about

January 12th, 2013, 15:40
We go to friendship supermarket....my bf is a great cook .....so he does the cooking and i do the washing up haha

January 13th, 2013, 15:51
My team Man City paying Arsenal at 4pm uk time....but got to wait till 11pm to watch it on tv in Thai

January 14th, 2013, 12:00
My friends in manchester keep sending me messeges on facebook about the snow.....they think its a wind-up when i tell them how hot it is here lol

January 16th, 2013, 18:57
Yeasteday afternoon ..me and bf...went for something to eat in Pattaya beer garden....i allways like going there when i'm in Pattaya

And latter went to SFX Cinema in Central beach shopping plaza to see ..Life of Pi....in 3D, ...not all films work well in 3D...but its perfect for this one

Its a beautiful film ..i can highly recomend it.....the only downside to this Cinema.....was the air-con.... my bf was freezing..and kept holding on to me to keep warm lol

January 18th, 2013, 19:23
Tuesday night...had something to eat at Salt a Pepper....good price list

and then went to Crazy Pub.....its where i first met my bf ...when he worked there 2 years ago....he stopped doing bar work ..when he met me....but we made so many friends there we allways go back and see them when in Pattaya

After drinking a bottle of wiskey with them ..we went to one other bar and then to try'd City Boy ..allso in Sunnee Plaza.....i looked at the boys on show and looked at my bf...and thought he was nicer than any of them show.

Then we was going to go to Idol....but decided to go to Dave man club...i'll write about that tomorrow