PDA

View Full Version : Something different during the day

anonone
January 10th, 2013, 08:41
I sometimes struggle with finding something to do during the day while in Pattaya. I like going to the beach, especially if some friends are going to be there to chat with, but not something I want to do everyday. For me (and BF), it can get a little boring. So...

When BF headed over to visit some Thai friends for gossip and card playing, I found myself walking around Royal Garden mall. I do not like malls much, but thought I would wander around and see what a Thai mall was like.

A charming Thai woman was standing in front of a store/spa place with a promotion price of 350 baht for a 50 minute facial. I was intrigued as this was not something I have ever tried before,and I was already bored with the mall....so in I go.

The inside reminded me more of a dental office than a spa and most of the treatment seemed to be rubbing in some type of cream onto my face then wiping it off...then repeating....then repeating.

But then the sweet lady that was doing all of this massaging turned sadistic and started puncturing all over my nose with what felt like a very dull needle. Seriously, what the hell. After the 10 minute torture session, she triumphantly displays a small piece of cotton with little black specs on it. I guess these specs were what was holding me back from devastatingly handsomeness?

After more endless cream application and wiping off, I get a 30 second neck-shoulder massage and then it is done.

As for the results, I could not really tell a difference. I did have many Thai boy doormen tell me how handsome I was that evening, so perhaps the pain was worth it?

So, anyone else have different types of things they do during the day while in Thailand?

January 10th, 2013, 17:21
Just on that face treatment and a note of caution to others - I too have had that and various other facial massages over the years when in Thailand and I would have 4 out of 10 of those treatments made my face break out in a mad red sore rash and on checking apparently it's because of a mixture of me having very delicate skin ( as I'm such a delicate soul in general I guess) and also the spa using cheaper / mixed batches of chemicals, so my face woman here ( where I also have the same problem I should add) suggests you make them test a small area of your skin ( which they SHOULD do anyway" first before layering it all over the face as it really was sore for a few days until things settled down. Sorry to go off topic a bit but just thought that tip might help others.

Oh and I totally agree with you re the betting bored during the day thing, without renting my motorbike I would be ripping my hair out so after the obligatory ten trips round the "circuit" and seeing everything there isn't to see there I tend to take myself up the road towards the Big Buddha which is a nice short trip with great views, then head down to the marina for a walk about and then drive on out that road for a few miles and just enjoy the different scenery for a while.

cdnmatt
January 10th, 2013, 17:42
How about golf? Pattaya has some pretty nice golf courses, don't they?

adman5000
January 10th, 2013, 20:24
During the day, I enjoy getting some exercise, watching every movie I can, reading a book on the beach, getting a massage, and catching up on the internet.
I also like to explore an area of the city I have not been to before and just explore and perhaps try a new ethnic restaurant for lunch. I also try to find someone to practice language with- they can practice their English and I can practice my Thai.
I alternate these things and it seems to work for me. I guess I am easily entertained.

January 10th, 2013, 20:43
Take 2 or 3 bar boys on a trip to a ten pin bowling alley - they always have great fun - there are 2 or 3 places in Pattaya.

Not cheap, as you'll be paying everything for 3 or 4 ppl - bowling/beer/snackettes, and I usually put up a 500B prize for the winner.

It passes an afternoon very pleasantly, it's all over in time for them to get ready for their "shift", and you may even decide to keep one for the evening (off fee payable if he doesn't show up for work)

:party

January 11th, 2013, 00:47
Plus you would of course be going to the bar later and paying the off fee for all the guys as due from the night before for your having the boys out with you at all during that next day - even if they had only joined you as "friends" of your particualr off that day and only arrived at 12 noon and only stayed for maybe three hours or so and were ready for work again as normal that night as the bar "are" due their off fee for that period - AREN'T THEY ??? he he :-)

Neal
January 11th, 2013, 00:55
Oh Irish you are such a twat.
If they were there in the afternoon and were ll going in to work tht night, they would not need to pay an off fee, BUT the likelyhood is tht it will incl not only 10 pin but lot's of food and lot's of beer or whiskey and the entire afternon. Then no one will want to go in to work and then yes, off fees. LOL!

January 11th, 2013, 01:23
Oh TWAT I may well be but I remember someone not so very long ago ( when I say someone I do of course mean YOU !! ) telling me that if I happened to have met up with a bar / massage boy on the beach in the afternoon and availed of his services in my room for a few hours before his shift started that I really should go and pay his off / massage fee etc as he was still an employee of his particular establishment and so his employer was due their "cut" - which I totally disagreed with you about telling you that the boy was on his own time and so no fee with required, we agreed to disagree to avoid my having to come and kill you for being totally ridiculous so I would be interested to hear how if asking your Off for the night to ask his friends to come join you for bowling that an off fee would not then ( by your logic) be required - and if you're going to say "well no sex took place" we both know that you are paying for the boys time not any particualr service so whether you decide to play bowls or fuck like rabbits the same rules apply - surely ??

Oh I'm SO looking forward to THIS reply :-))

Neal
January 11th, 2013, 01:42
You have it mixed up. Put on yer glasses and go re-read.

January 11th, 2013, 02:07
You have it mixed up. Put on yer glasses and go re-read.

ha ha Yeah, SURE I have - ohhhh if I was one of those people who spend hours going back over old posts I so on this ocassion, would but life's to short - and lets face it I think we BOTH know the probable outcome of this one so I'll spare you the shame :-)

January 11th, 2013, 02:18
Since it was I who brought up the 10 pin - can I just clarify the way I see it and the way it has always worked for me.

Firstly I never travel alone, I invariably have a sidekick and good friend with me.
Therefore, the boys that we would take to 10 pin, we almost certainly offed the night before and paid the off fee.

In the morning we would say that we are going to 10 pin in the afternoon, do they want to come and we would stress that it's a free choice on their part and not "business"

Sure, they can bring a friend if they like to do so - but not a posse - and he must be cute! :evil4:

If they say they want to come then that's fine and they will be fed, watered, and have a good time FREE of course - I do not believe another OFF fee is due at that point.

During the course of the "outing" it may be that we decide to keep them that night - in that case we will tell them so, give them their OFF for that night, send them to their room for a couple of hours to change clothes etc and give their boss the extra OFF, and arrange to meet up at the hotel later.

If we do not want to keep them that night we would give them a couple hundred baht each at the end of the "outing" and it would be a case of "see you later" In addition, one boy would have "won" 500B at the 10 pin.

If a boy got so drunk that he was clearly incapable of going to work then we would give him an OFF for his bar as we would feel responsible - but I can honestly say that's never happened.

I don't see anything wrong with any of that and I can see no valid comparison between this kind of thing and Neal's previous gripe about guys making sex-dates to pick up boys OUTSIDE the bar that they have met/see IN the bar, in order to avoid paying an OFF to the bar.

:occasion9:

January 11th, 2013, 02:45
You are absolutely right there SG, there is nothing wrong at all in any of what you describe as as you've stated you'd already paid all the boys off fees from the night before anyway and then you ( kindly ) simply gave them the choice to join you or not, so I agree not a thing wrong with any of that - my original comment was of course aimed perhaps at "someone" and me wondering would an off fee even be required if it simply was a matter of your off's friends joining you the next day for a few hours of bowling fun, my view is absolutely not of course and I was interested to hear someone else's perhaps revised view in light of the non sexual circumstances of the day out, but in your case as you had, aside from anything else, already paid all off fees the night before anyway for you that is a moot point.

latintopxxx
January 11th, 2013, 03:10
...all a bit tragic...this "rent a crowd/friend"business.....at least the lowest depth I've descended to is paid sex...not companionship...what empty lives some us lead....

Neal
January 11th, 2013, 03:15
I agree with SG the entire way. He has explained it like the "grand lady" should have. Irish is just poking fun and trying to rile me up :evil4: and it ain't gonna work. Now speaking of off fees dear Irish, I do believe the other night you invited me to join you at Bruno's? Well my boss is still waiting for the off fee and you never did give me a tip! :laughing3:

January 11th, 2013, 05:21
Latin for once I don't disagree with you perhaps which us why I don't agree about the whole off fee thing during guys time off, if they want to be there for the fun of it great if not then that's fine too - to be fair SG said the same but was generous enough to decide to pay off fees to the bar anyway just in case and as i've mentioned previously I don't share his or Neals view on that particular subject and we'll all have to agree to differ just re that I guess.

But sure it's also a fine line as to whether you're paying for company for companionship and fun or for sex - some would say the latter is worse so I wouldn't cast too many stones in that direction perhaps eh Latin as who are any of us to judge an other I guess.

And Neal - damn you you spotted my cunning plan and as for your tip I DID gave you a tip - but you still went for the dessert anyway no matter WHAT I said and as for paying your boss his off fee did you not see me slipping 20 baht into B's pocket the night before - I did question the amount but he said he had to keep it at 20 baht or it just wouldn't be worth his while - personally I think I was robbed and I'm thinking of asking him for it back when I next see him as you were USELESS in bed and you most certainly didn't do "everything" like he assured me you would - THANK GOD ! :-)

January 11th, 2013, 16:34
Dammit NIrish, I was gonna come back on Latintopxxx along the same lines!

I mean this is rich isn't it - here's a guy criticising me and my mate taking 2 or 3 boys tenpin bowling in the afternoon for nothing in return except the fun of 4 or 5 ppl having a good time rather than just the 2 of us. The suggestion is that we are somehow inadequate and pathetic and have to "pay for company".

Meanwhile latintopxxx, who gets off on humilation and control, happily hires go-go boys, bar boys, street boys, sewer boys, waifs and strays - for purely sexual reasons which include (all by his own admission):
Eating a steak dinner while the boy watches with nothing to eat.
"Riding" the boy "like a pony" - for the lowest possible price.
Getting a thrill out of watching the boy be in pain from his rough fucking.
Making his exit throwing the the boy's money on the floor.

Now, some say it's wishful thinking on his part, others believe him - either way it's nothing short of perversion - and I would therefore suggest it ill behoves him to criticise others!

:occasion9:

latintopxxx
January 12th, 2013, 02:26
scotty...guess a semi apology is in order...no real offense was in tended.....it just smacks of desperation...paying "boys"to spend the day with you......and there's no sex involved...seems unnatural...a waste..perfectly good bodies/orifices going to waste....honestly if I'm bearing the cost at least they should reciprocate by assuming the chicken position and offering to emptying my balls several times...
guess I assume that it's accepted to pay for sex.....and i mean sex....not love ....but not for companionship....different level of falsehood...kinda like living in Hollywood where everyone loves everyone...and air kisses are thrown around...

Impulse
January 12th, 2013, 03:50
......and there's no sex involved...seems unnatural...a waste..perfectly good bodies/orifices going to waste....honestly if I'm bearing the cost at least they should reciprocate by assuming the chicken position and offering to emptying my balls several times...

You sound as ugly as you look.

latintopxxx
January 13th, 2013, 09:17
..ugly??...who cares...cash is a great beauty enhancer.....may be true but I guarantee you that during an average stay my balls get emptied at least twice daily ...and I'm not talking hand or skull jobs.....you carry on with your love affairs...I know what i want and have no problem getting it...at bargain prices too....

Dodger
January 13th, 2013, 15:57
You don't pay an off fee for a boy (or boys) who want to spend time with you during the day which is their free time, and that includes having sex. How could anyone find this confusing?

The boys who stay up and party all night only want to sleep all day - but the ones who don't are usually happy to join you especially if you want to visit a local wat or do a day trip to any of the tourist venues, e.g., tiger zoo, alegator farm, elephant rides, Pattaya Park, Buddha Hill, etc., etc.

If you want to have a blast take a handful of boys up to Saikauw Beach (SB) for a day trip. SB is near Sattahip (just a few miles from Nong Nook) and you have to enter the Thai Navy base to get to the beach. There are young Navy recruits all over the place to liven the atmosphere and the beach is great for swimming and offers scenic views of the islands. If you rent a van for the day and ask the boys who wants to join you for a day at Saikauw - you'll have them sitting on each others laps for the opportunity. No off fee's - a great time - and they're thinking about sex more than you are. You may find it benefitial to park the van near the rear of the parking lot nessled in the trees.