View Full Version : Great promotion for Pattaya-Out in Thailand

lonelywombat
January 9th, 2013, 07:09
Most impressive in this online promotion for Pattaya, even though I feel the advertisers might have been asked to contribute.

Whatever, it is too large to posts and the pics are good.

http://www.out-in-thailand.com/articles ... layground/ (http://www.out-in-thailand.com/articles/pattaya-the-original-thai-gay-playground/)

Echmoth
January 9th, 2013, 07:33
I know I am a very new poster here, but I couldn't leave this thread without commenting on what has just been said. I read the article in full several times and was amazed at the biased, slant to it. Really it should have been called "Great Promotion for Jomtien!!!"

There are only 4 lines on Sunee Plaza and Boyztown combined - albeit there are an extra 4 lines on Boyz Boyz Boyz - an advertiser!

What ever does Wombat mean when he says "even though I feel the advertisers might have been asked to contribute." It's all about the advertisers. If you're not an advertiser you don't get a mention and nor does your area.

No - I've decided the thread should be called "Great Promotion for Jomtien's advertisers-Out in Thailand" For the rest of Pattaya it's waste of space.

January 9th, 2013, 08:30
This was really deplorable to post as it is nothing but advertising. Does this talk about Pattaya? No. A gimmick to send customers to advertisers, keep them happy and keep baht coming in.

If you want to do an article on Pattaya, do an in-depth article on Pattaya and not a piece of crap.

IMHO Out It should get the Out It Shame on you award!

lonelywombat
January 9th, 2013, 08:54
It is interesting that nobody is writing the articles you want. I said in my post ,with tongue in cheek,

The advertisers might have been asked to contribute.

Now who pays for the articles. No articles have been written so none is being posted, as far as I can see on any of the gay world news.

If advertisers can be persuaded to put up funds for an article, then that is the result you get.

As a restaurant owner, it was the basic way of attracting interest to new markets. Advertisers pay the tune.

As I understand the posters, unless the articles are promoting Sunee they should not be printed!!!!!

pong
January 9th, 2013, 17:48
oh dear LW-you are now writing utter nonsense and you know it.
As part of ANY adv package in about ANy Thai mag (does not need to be gay or tourist-s.x related) one ALWAYS get some free plugs presented as ''free articles''. if you have a long-time lasting or expensive package, you can expect more of such plugs during the contract.
A bit more tongue in cheek was the outdated same-style issue on BKK in the dec nr-where one was sent to dozens of places that have been closed -some as long as 2 years ago. Now what is better-out of date and nonpaid or the opposite?