PDA

View Full Version : Naked in sauna?

May 28th, 2006, 23:10
As a regular visitor of (german) gay saunas, it is the most normal thing for me to go naked into the sauna and steam room areas. I now have read that that would be considered unacceptable in asia (and therefore thailand.)
Is that true for gay saunas as well?
I've checked the web page of aquarius sauna and saw pictures of boys wearing speedos in the sauna which kind of proves my fears of having to wear clothing (and even worse everyone else being more or less dressed, which kind of takes the fun out of the sauna visit)

what's your experience? Can I go naked or do I have to buy speedos?

May 28th, 2006, 23:15
Forget the speedos.
Just feel out the particular sauna whether it is OK to be naked in the sauna or wear the provided towel around your waist. Depends on the sauna and crowd at the time.

Smiles
May 29th, 2006, 00:23
Forget the speedos.
Just feel out the particular sauna whether it is OK to be naked in the sauna or wear the provided towel around your waist. Depends on the sauna and crowd at the time.
Good grief ... a post by Thaiquila which doesn't mention Niddy's Nook. And here I was thinking the man hopelessly one-dimensional. (Though I have no doubt he will prove it once again ... like LMTU, the dude simply can't help himself).

Cheers ...

May 29th, 2006, 00:27
The Nook does not have a sauna, but if there is customer interest in a sauna area where the fusion cuisine is served, I am sure AT will consider it. Meet me at the Nook!

May 29th, 2006, 01:01
The Nook does not have a sauna, but if there is customer interest in a sauna area where the fusion cuisine is served, I am sure AT will consider it. Meet me at the Nook!

Hi Chris, you must have a cocktail named Thaiquila, if not put it on your cocktail list soon, i love to piss it out on that fly.

Hey Thaiquila, the Nook is not a sauna,you not have seen the advertise ?

May 29th, 2006, 01:18
So I guess a Thaiquila is composed of Tequila mixed with your lovely urine.
I suggest a dark Tequila for this creation, and LOTS of sugar.

May 29th, 2006, 01:51
So I guess a Thaiquila is composed of Tequila mixed with your lovely urine.
I suggest a dark Tequila for this creation, and LOTS of sugar.

Something bad whit Tequila, and NOT lots of sugar, to sweet ! Bitter and sad go's more in your direction !

You love this confrontation aren't you Thaiquila. But for me it is boring to much. Go one pissing on the Nook, they all have seen your face , and how stupid you are !

I will not answer your stupid treads again !

Bey bey Thaiquila, enjoy !

May 29th, 2006, 02:09
Glad to hear it!

May 29th, 2006, 14:03
Back on topic, or maybe not, I am never sure what kind of sauna's people are looking for. The only one I have been to in Pattaya is the one at The Body Club, above Throb/Splash. They have gym, massage boys and rooms and also an area with splash pool, steam room and sauna (all relatively small). I went several times on my first trip to Pattaya when I stayed at the Ambiance. The boys (at least at that time) were not allowed in the splash pool (for some very imaginable reason) and they all wore their shorts or speedo's except of course when in the communal changing area. The farangs (yes even I) went bare assed. I don't think this is the kind of place where things are supposed to go on but I was lay in the sauna there once, eyes closed, when the door opened and next thing I knew I was being vacuumed up by one of the masseurs, all very pleasant and enexpected.

May 29th, 2006, 14:03
Damn Cyberinspector made me double post!

May 29th, 2006, 14:31
Damn, just sent the above post and then got the damn cyberinspector on my tail. Starbucks had been a safe haven for accessing sawtdee forum within Thailand, looks like they have struck at this last bastion now. Back to using the proxy!

May 29th, 2006, 14:45
Fatman, the cyperinspector thing has been very hit or miss for me this past week. Three times, out of reading the many threads, I got the censor, but I just went back and clicked the link again and got the page mere seconds later. Days lapsed before I saw the censor again, and again it was a one-shot deal.

fountainhall
May 29th, 2006, 23:26
The cyberinspector seems to be going crazy. I rarely seem to see evidence of it/him but this afternoon my yahoo email account was blocked for a time!!