PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Pattaya!

Neal
January 6th, 2013, 07:40
Wow what a wonderful morning here in Pattaya and it is 8:37 am. The sun is shining and it is Sunday and what a beautiful day to be alive and here in the LOS.
For those of you not here may I suggest you get your butts here and for those of you already here, well get off to the beach. Stop, say hi, enjoy free wifi and cute bus boys and enjoy the ambiance of Section 12!!!

See ya soon!

:party

lonelywombat
January 6th, 2013, 08:00
We have a forecast of 43 degrees today What is your cool climate temperature today,

Neal
January 6th, 2013, 08:07
Today it will be a chilly 91 degrees F during the day and a freezing 74 degrees F tonight. i guess the boys will just have to drag out the long johns and jackets! A little cloudy but no rain. Sorry I see no clouds!

Monday will be 71 again and 77 tomorrow night and during the day will be partially sunny.

Gee maybe I missed my calling and should have been a weather girl! :tongue3:

Neal
January 6th, 2013, 08:10
But where I came from it is 32 degrees F with a high of 41 and a low of 14 so not in your wildest dreams! :occasion9: :sign5:

lonelywombat
January 6th, 2013, 08:43
I guess that 110 degrees F is not then of interest to your readers Why is your post in the pattaya page?

Impulse
January 6th, 2013, 08:45
But where I came from it is 32 degrees F with a high of 41 and a low of 14 so not in your wildest dreams! It's slightly worse here in connecticut. My body will be abused from these freezing temps to the other extreme in Thailand. And from having such a small amount of sex to such a great amount in a short time. Can't wait for my long Island Ice Teas in Thailand.

Neal
January 6th, 2013, 08:46
Because I am talking about Pattaya?

Jellybean
January 6th, 2013, 09:11
ItтАЩs lovely here in Hua Hin too. ItтАЩs such a great feeling to wake up in brilliant sunshine and go for an early morning swim before breakfast.

IтАЩve been swimming twice a day since I got here and have managed to lose the few pounds I put on whilst back home in the UK. I suppose not having two delicious custard slices from Greggs the Bakers every week has also helped. : ) Now I am starting to think IтАЩm looking a bit skinny, although IтАЩve still retained a little bit of a tummy! Why is the stomach the last place we lose weight? Is there a reason or is it just one of lifeтАЩs imponderables. I bet a447 will know the answer. :-)
:notworthy:

anonone
January 6th, 2013, 11:16
Thanks for the idea and the invitation. BF and I are heading to the beach shortly.

Needed something to do today....

:glasses7:

TravellerDave
January 6th, 2013, 12:01
About a mild 40 degrees f. Here in England, but it's been raining non-stop for 8 months and everywhere is virtually underwater !.
I can't wait for my February trip to Pattaya.

January 6th, 2013, 12:50
its another beautiful day here on ban non saeng

Maxxy
January 6th, 2013, 14:34
Hot up here in the north west of West Australia, it hit 41c but looks like some thunder storms may be around later on.

Neal
January 6th, 2013, 17:04
Well just returned and spent a wonderful day with many of the posters. A447 and anonone came by and kept the party going til 5pm. We shall see what tomorrow brings us. Tomorrow I can't get there before noon.

joe552
January 6th, 2013, 17:53
Jealous? Who, Me? Never :angryfire:

I'm off to Tenerife tomorrow for a few days - not as good as Pattaya, but better than miserable Dublin.

January 6th, 2013, 19:23
So what's the fleshpots of Tenerife like then?

It's seems I'm condemned to a sexless few days in Gran Canaria next month - I wouldn't like to think I'm the only one who goes on holiday and gets nothing!

:party

joe552
January 6th, 2013, 19:37
Don't worry SG you're not the only one. I've no idea about gay nightlife in Tenerife - I go for the sun and cheap booze. Usually in bed by midnight (alone) :crybaby:

cdnmatt
January 6th, 2013, 19:44
Tenerife scares me. Was there once when I was 17, and this massive German body-builder guy felt me up. He wasn't gay, but just checking to see if my front pockets had anything he might like in them.