PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood disco

Jetsam
May 28th, 2006, 21:38
Hollywood disco is a ghost from what it once was , I remember a fully packed place full with gay people and str8 perverts, but now the place is deserted even in the late hours only some snob thai 100 pipers.
Funny thing is the restroom massage is now done by 3 guys and they all expect a tip. so 60 baht later I left hollywood and get to Boyztown.
As I heard Hollywood got scraped , no big lose I think :faroah:

May 28th, 2006, 22:53
Good thing you had change.

colmx
May 28th, 2006, 23:15
Hi Jetsam
I'm just back 3 weeks from Thailand...
I went to Hollywood on at least 15 times on my last trip and it was packed everynight!
Only gets going at 1 and from then till 3.30 its mobbed and crawling with gay boys!

So i guess u must have either gone very early? Or on a bad night?

As for the boys in the toliet... they have to give all their tips up to the Toliet "manager" so i wouldn't be worried about tipping them all...Just tip the guy who massages u the best

If you want to tip them personally you'll have to give it to them outside the toilets.

And if you object to tipping the massage boys or have no small money the upstairs toilet never (or rarely) has anyone working there

TOQ
May 28th, 2006, 23:31
Please enlighten me. Im not sure what a massage boy is in a restroom. How does that work and what do they massage? <EG>

john

May 28th, 2006, 23:34
At Niddy's Nook, which is only a very short walk from the Hollywood, there are no restroom massages!
And usually much fewer yaba addicts! You really have to go to Niddy's Nook, often, preferably for every meal.

Restroom massages are where they rub your shoulders, head, and back while you are standing and pissing at a urinal.
They almost never ask if you want this. Who would? They are kind of like the bums who wash your windshields at traffic lights in large cities, and then strongarm you for payment for a service you never requested (and usually make your windows much dirtier).
I find the best way to deal with restroom massage boys is to quickly turn around while still pissing and inform them I don't want their service (which is fun to watch while they are running away from the piss stream).

TOQ
May 28th, 2006, 23:45
Thaiquila thanks for the info.. I like your suggestion to solve the problem...

john

May 29th, 2006, 00:16
Please enlighten me. Im not sure what a massage boy is in a restroom. How does that work and what do they massage? <EG>

john

Im not sure what a massage boy is in a restroom. You will find out if you forget to tip massage boy. And they not massage your huge thing as it makes pi-pi for a wile ! They stand behind you, massage your above , make you not hit the fly on the pis-sine !

May 29th, 2006, 00:18
If you don't want to turn and piss on them (you're no fun) it is perfectly acceptable to firmly say MAI OW KHRAP, but you might have to say it twice to get them to bugger off.

TOQ
May 29th, 2006, 00:21
If you don't want to turn and piss on them (you're no fun) it is perfectly acceptable to firmly say MAI OW KHRAP, but you might have to say it twice to get them to bugger off.

Turning would not be a problem :)

john

May 29th, 2006, 00:30
it is perfectly acceptable to firmly say MAI OW KHRAP, but you might have to say it twice to get them to bugger off.

but you might have to say it twice ?In your case might have to say it non stop to bugger you off Thaiquila !
!

May 29th, 2006, 00:31
it is perfectly acceptable to firmly say MAI OW KHRAP, but you might have to say it twice to get them to bugger off.

but you might have to say it twice ?In your case might have to say it non stop to bugger you off Thaiquila !
!
I don't catch your meaning again.
Perhaps American Teacher can help you boner up on your English while serving you delicious CHEESEBURGERS in PARADISE. Meet me at the Nook!

May 29th, 2006, 00:40
You are the last thing i expect to see at the Nook ! Expect you are the massage boy in the toilet at the Nook, forget your tip thaiquila, i like to hit the fly !

May 29th, 2006, 01:20
You are the last thing i expect to see at the Nook ! Expect you are the massage boy in the toilet at the Nook, forget your tip thaiquila, i like to hit the fly !
What I wouldn't give to be a toilet massage BOY again, alas, those days are just memories now.

May 29th, 2006, 01:23
also, those days are just memories now.

You not even good for that Thaiquila ?

American Teacher-old
May 29th, 2006, 08:36
Has anyone heard anything more on the specific closing date of Hollywood?

Thanks,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Come Try One of Our Specialty Cocktails **